Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 01/06/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
anarchypark

Re: Patch Notes 01/06/2019

Post#91 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:34 pm

Tellark wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:31 am Everbody should be able to get everything he need / wants over that element what he enjoys at most. I dont see why that should be bad for the players for the game or for the server and from all the replys I got till now there was no answer on that. Only offtopic stuff.

i'll tell you why that's bad for game.
A enjoy SC, he's only doing it.
B enjoy orvr. he's only doing it.
C enjoy pve. he's only doing it.
A B C never gonna play together. it divides population in mmo.
A would never experience 2/3 of game contents. B C same.

then why did company make mmorpg at the first place?
you're playing mmorpg, big theme park.
if you don't like other part, just don't play it.
but don't ask other part should be abandoned. ( that's what you're asking although you don't realise. )

as managers they have all right to encourage players for other rides.
for somebody's fun.
it's choice.
if you're afraid height but prize of ferris wheel were amazing, what would u do.
move prize to your favorite ride? nah they need to sell new contents, for free.
who knows it might help to expand park. and teach you how to ride.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
Tossma

Post#92 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:44 pm

Long time lurker here.
I am just curious as to the mindset of the developers as to why they removed the wards from the pvp gear. On live you got wards when you equipped armor sets. i am just wondering why it was removed, no disrespect meant.
I really appreciate all the hard work you all do as i like the game just dont get enough time to play.
And i find my self actually agreeing with ptp in his post in here on this imagine that as i usually think he is speaking out the other side on his face :) i kid i kid.

Again nice work loved doing the stair back in the day might go back and re run it.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#93 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:58 pm

it has been removed cause we don"t want to mythic mistake : let ppl jump straight into higher dungeon letting all previous dungeons empty and wasted content. Plus, as everyone have to run all dungeons 4 times to be full set (and no RNG like on live) there always someone ready to group with you increases the chance of everyone to find a group for any dungeon.
That's being said, new ward system allow you to take anyone in your party (warded or not) to ru the dungeon, and you can optimize your time by running all dungeon each weak instead of one after the other. after 4 weeks if you run all dungeon each week, you can be full bloodlord/sentinel/redeye.
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Azerreth

Post#94 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:11 pm

As a player who dislikes the PvE of this game; I strictly stick to open RvR as Sc's are buggy and don't offer rewards worth the journey of getting them. I play this game for the pvp and the feeling of nostalgia that it gives me as I love this game with all my heart. That being said New dungeons mean less than squat to me and I honestly won't be and can't be bothered to do them unless I actually feel up to it. So many games focus on PvE that its sorta pointless to play on this server and be forced, and yes this is forcing us to pve the gear is just to damn good not to.

If you're a DpS or even a Tank you're gonna want this set easily; And you can get it with low Renown levels so it trumps most of the other sets and with changes to gunband people wont level in RvR anymore. They will grind mobs and move up in PvE and then come out with an advantage over someone like one of us who has sat here and ground out the Renown and forts to get gear. So what is the point of any character progression within RvR and Sc's when PvE is the end game. If I wanted end game to be PvE I'd not be here and put all my focus in other live Mmo's. This game was designed originally to be a PvP Only game just like Camelot unchained is shaping to be. The dev's said that EA forced them to put in PvE to make it more like WoW; And now you guys seem to be doubling down on that and that bothers me.

Because lets be fair I don't like WoW And if this turns into a PvE game then im probs just gonna dip; Because it wont be the game I love anymore and that makes me sad because I came here to be within the game and what I consider to be the best Mmo that was ever conceived at least conceptually.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#95 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:18 pm

Azerreth wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:11 pm As a player who dislikes the PvE of this game; I strictly stick to open RvR as Sc's are buggy and don't offer rewards worth the journey of getting them. I play this game for the pvp and the feeling of nostalgia that it gives me as I love this game with all my heart. That being said New dungeons mean less than squat to me and I honestly won't be and can't be bothered to do them unless I actually feel up to it. So many games focus on PvE that its sorta pointless to play on this server and be forced, and yes this is forcing us to pve the gear is just to damn good not to.

If you're a DpS or even a Tank you're gonna want this set easily; And you can get it with low Renown levels so it trumps most of the other sets and with changes to gunband people wont level in RvR anymore. They will grind mobs and move up in PvE and then come out with an advantage over someone like one of us who has sat here and ground out the Renown and forts to get gear. So what is the point of any character progression within RvR and Sc's when PvE is the end game. If I wanted end game to be PvE I'd not be here and put all my focus in other live Mmo's. This game was designed originally to be a PvP Only game just like Camelot unchained is shaping to be. The dev's said that EA forced them to put in PvE to make it more like WoW; And now you guys seem to be doubling down on that and that bothers me.

Because lets be fair I don't like WoW And if this turns into a PvE game then im probs just gonna dip; Because it wont be the game I love anymore and that makes me sad because I came here to be within the game and what I consider to be the best Mmo that was ever conceived at least conceptually.
city siege will come soon, and PvP will be best gear forever don't worry

Azerreth

Post#96 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:21 pm

Grunbag wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:18 pm
Azerreth wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:11 pm As a player who dislikes the PvE of this game; I strictly stick to open RvR as Sc's are buggy and don't offer rewards worth the journey of getting them. I play this game for the pvp and the feeling of nostalgia that it gives me as I love this game with all my heart. That being said New dungeons mean less than squat to me and I honestly won't be and can't be bothered to do them unless I actually feel up to it. So many games focus on PvE that its sorta pointless to play on this server and be forced, and yes this is forcing us to pve the gear is just to damn good not to.

That's reassuring and I thank you for clarifying; Im just so worried because I've seen so many games go south. You guys do good work and even teasing the stuff you yourself are making makes me happy. Lately I haven't had enough time to get on as often as I used to; But I check here all the time to see what you guys are doing. I checked out Gunband because it was new Ill check this one out; But Im glad you understand that most of us are RvR fiends <3 Thank you for all your hard work, keep fighting the good fight :D

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#97 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:23 pm

Azerreth wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:21 pm
Grunbag wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:18 pm

That's reassuring and I thank you for clarifying; Im just so worried because I've seen so many games go south. You guys do good work and even teasing the stuff you yourself are making makes me happy. Lately I haven't had enough time to get on as often as I used to; But I check here all the time to see what you guys are doing. I checked out Gunband because it was new Ill check this one out; But Im glad you understand that most of us are RvR fiends <3 Thank you for all your hard work, keep fighting the good fight :D
we won't make this a PvE game, we are restoring all content and we will make sure all players can enjoy what they are playing for. Fort is out now and invader is really good, bloodlord is alt spec set so not comparable .
Warlord and Sovereign will come together once city siege will be live

wonshot

Post#98 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:21 pm

Grunbag wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:23 pm Fort is out now and invader is really good, bloodlord is alt spec set so not comparable .
Bloodlord is best in slot for me and Invader will never be used with 3 "dead" setbonuses" so...
Luckily I dont mind doing PvE. but when i get my gear ill have an advantage over anyone who just stuck to doing their favorit activity, wether it being SCs or oRvR
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
Sulorie

Post#99 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:47 pm

wonshot wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:21 pm
Grunbag wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:23 pm Fort is out now and invader is really good, bloodlord is alt spec set so not comparable .
Bloodlord is best in slot for me
On what class?
Dying is no option.

Manatikik

Post#100 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:22 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:47 pm
wonshot wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:21 pm
Bloodlord is best in slot for me
On what class?
Just taking a wild shot in the dark here based on his characters name, the BE tag next to said BW, and the link to ‘Make Invader useful on BW’ in his signature that he plays a BW. May be wrong though there’s not a lot to go on.
<Montague><Capulet>