Ads

Patch Notes 02/11/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Patch Notes 02/11/2019

Post#31 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:33 pm

portals to fort from WC is INTENTIONALLY not added. As a rule for RVR portals should be kept to a minimum and as such WC portal to forts are not happening.

In the current test there are 2 ways into forts (one for both and one for defenders only). One being running from last zone and the second going from capital out the door and then if its not maw/reik then take the portals from that fort which are the scenic route.

As for rewards not happening for forts I have yet to find a single case where its reproducible as each time I try or go on the server to test it works for me. If there is such an issue I need more details though keep in mind that if you do not meet the contribution minimum then you wont get rewards and thats intended (and the system does tell you that if you look in the chat and not filtering it out).

Ads
Lithenir

Post#32 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:58 pm

Natherul wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:33 pm
In the current test there are 2 ways into forts (one for both and one for defenders only). One being running from last zone and the second going from capital out the door and then if its not maw/reik then take the portals from that fort which are the scenic route.
Well the defender isn't quite working right now. The postern door doesn't work, if you click on it it just says "target is too far away" or something like that. And when Timer for step 1 was over I somehow got teleported on top of that wall making it quite impossible to group up with my wb before the first encounter. After the siege was over I tried using the postern again because I wanted to go to Altdorf but surprise, it still wasn't working. Is this a bug or intentional?

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#33 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:12 pm

Lithenir wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:58 pm
Well the defender isn't quite working right now. The postern door doesn't work, if you click on it it just says "target is too far away" or something like that. And when Timer for step 1 was over I somehow got teleported on top of that wall making it quite impossible to group up with my wb before the first encounter. After the siege was over I tried using the postern again because I wanted to go to Altdorf but surprise, it still wasn't working. Is this a bug or intentional?
You say postern but do you mean the door in the back, and what fort? be more specific please

EDIT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaYJDnla1Sg

Back doors works fine.

oaliaen

Post#34 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:06 pm

Please natherul, take a look on MAgnet Line of Sight cause it is pulling ppl behind structures like half walls(Battle of Praag SC) and higher places like Praag platos.

Sulorie

Post#35 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:01 pm

As for rewards not happening for forts I have yet to find a single case where its reproducible as each time I try or go on the server to test it works for me. If there is such an issue I need more details though keep in mind that if you do not meet the contribution minimum then you wont get rewards and thats intended (and the system does tell you that if you look in the chat and not filtering it out).
I guess the contribution for fighting and killing is rather low and for capping quite high then.
Or is it because heal archetypes get no contribution for killing and only for healing and reviving?
Dying is no option.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#36 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:09 pm

Sulorie wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:01 pm

I guess the contribution for fighting and killing is rather low and for capping quite high then.
Or is it because heal archetypes get no contribution for killing and only for healing and reviving?
Been discussed way back when contrib was implemented for forts, and yes exact values are not shared but no archetype specific tasks give contrib in fort but kill contrib is given to WB.

Lithenir

Post#37 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:36 pm

Natherul wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:12 pm
You say postern but do you mean the door in the back, and what fort? be more specific please

EDIT:

Back doors works fine.
I am sorry it was the back door from stonewatch. I flew to Altdorf and used the portal to Reikwald. From there I went to the portal of Stonewatch, which worked fine. But nobody could enter the fort from the back door until after step 1 everybody one by one got teleported on top of the back door. That's all I know and I hope it's specific enough.

normanis

Post#38 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:40 pm

can it be i was killed by wc guards when enter fort , respawn in fort. 30ppl faced about 90+ attackers. phase 2 and 3 . where zerged very hard in both phases. offc didt stay afk in keep byt fighted for flags. byt phase 3 = 2 min and that it wake up in prison. some get rr and medals even 35krr some get 0 . have aao 100-120%. can it be there was not einugh time for fights? 2min there 2 min here maby togather 10min long fight togather in both phases and that why some have 0 rr/medals. when fort where 2vs3 wb atleast phase 3 u can try some more proper defense. na times defend fort is realy for those who dont need medals.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
Mercenary

Post#39 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:23 pm

why we are missing caledor woods after the patch?

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#40 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:06 pm

Lithenir wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:36 pm
Natherul wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:12 pm

EDIT:

Back doors works fine.
I am sorry it was the back door from stonewatch. I flew to Altdorf and used the portal to Reikwald. From there I went to the portal of Stonewatch, which worked fine. But nobody could enter the fort from the back door until after step 1 everybody one by one got teleported on top of the back door. That's all I know and I hope it's specific enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIYFEYQwtiY

works fine since hotfix mentioning back doors