Recent Topics

Ads

Patch notes 30/12/2019

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff
Posts: 115
Contact:

Patch notes 30/12/2019

Post#1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:07 pm

French translation provided by Machwar
German translation provided by Gangan
Italian translation provided by elk76

[General]

- New PUG SC: Nordenwatch
- Updates to the Realm lockout system. [Discussion Thread]
- Temp bans no longer teleports your character, it will simply close your connection and not allow logins for the time exiled.
- The 80, 90 and 100 rr toast messages are now also sent into persistent chat.
- SoR addon will now be able to read rank progression of keeps.

[Event]

- x2 week has ended.

[Fortress]

- If for whatever reason the system is not able to add medallions on a character when its online the system will attempt to mail them to a character.
- The postern levers can now only be used in stage 3. They are not meant to allow the attackers to spawn camp the defenders.
- Disabled war report use if captured in a prison at fort.

[Guilds]

- Fixed an issue where if a guild leader deletes his character all characters in the guild would be unable to play.
- Added guild logs when a new leader is assigned during server startup due to character being banned or offline for an extended period.
- Fixed an issue where the character names in the guild logs when a character was deleted showed extra characters.

[Public Quests]

- Madness: Orag Fleshsplitter is now an Ogre Tyrant like he should be

[RvR]

- If for whatever reason the system is not able to add medallions on a character when its online the system will attempt to mail them to a character.

[Quests]

- Brush of Wings: The quest rewards have been set
- Unfinished Business: This quest line is now available at the Chaos Chapter 22
- Tome of Ages: This quest is now available from the Tome of Ages in Reikland
- Stuck on You: This quest is now available by examining Sasha Michailov's helm. Sasha can be found in Praag
- The Fallen of WAR!: The quest objective "Slay Dark Elf Players" will now correctly count the Dark Elf players that have been slain, and no longer the Greenskin players

Ads

Jabba
Posts: 227

Re: Patch notes 30/12/2019

Post#3 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:01 pm

So this new lockout system locks you to a faction even if you log in for 10 seconds to check something on a char and don't even enter or participate in any sort of fight? Bit over the top
Tushi Psychotik Splatter Emoalbino Podge

User avatar
Lithenir
Posts: 181

Re: Patch notes 30/12/2019

Post#4 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:09 pm

Jabba wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:01 pm
So this new lockout system locks you to a faction even if you log in for 10 seconds to check something on a char and don't even enter or participate in any sort of fight? Bit over the top
How do you know this? I did what you said, but I don't see any restrictions

Jabba
Posts: 227

Re: Patch notes 30/12/2019

Post#5 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:10 pm

Lithenir wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:09 pm
Jabba wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:01 pm
So this new lockout system locks you to a faction even if you log in for 10 seconds to check something on a char and don't even enter or participate in any sort of fight? Bit over the top
How do you know this? I did what you said, but I don't see any restrictions
Because I just logged my slayer to look at some skills, didn't even move my character from his spot in the guild tavern and now im locked to order for 90 mins
Tushi Psychotik Splatter Emoalbino Podge

User avatar
sioding
Game Master
Posts: 425

Re: Patch notes 30/12/2019

Post#6 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:13 pm

Jabba wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:10 pm
Lithenir wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:09 pm
Jabba wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:01 pm
So this new lockout system locks you to a faction even if you log in for 10 seconds to check something on a char and don't even enter or participate in any sort of fight? Bit over the top
How do you know this? I did what you said, but I don't see any restrictions
Because I just logged my slayer to look at some skills, didn't even move my character from his spot in the guild tavern and now im locked to order for 90 mins
Well - i appreciate it. Choose your side - doesn't matter if you just wanna "look only at something".
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

[email protected]

Jabba
Posts: 227

Re: Patch notes 30/12/2019

Post#7 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:16 pm

sioding wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:13 pm
Jabba wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:10 pm
Lithenir wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:09 pm


How do you know this? I did what you said, but I don't see any restrictions
Because I just logged my slayer to look at some skills, didn't even move my character from his spot in the guild tavern and now im locked to order for 90 mins
Well - i appreciate it. Choose your side - doesn't matter if you just wanna "look only at something".
That's just ridiculous, of course it matters if you just want to look at something. If people just want to log alts to check ah or communicate with someone on the other side say. They shouldn't then be stuck on that side for 90 mins, you should only get locked to a side if you participate in rvr imo.
Tushi Psychotik Splatter Emoalbino Podge

User avatar
Nisteria
Posts: 31

Re: Patch notes 30/12/2019

Post#8 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:28 pm

Thanks for adding this ! I hope we can say goodbye to : "gogogo relog for forteress defense" !
Game should be better. It's like you said, chose your side.
Yzaa - Azy (NGE)

Ads
User avatar
sioding
Game Master
Posts: 425

Re: Patch notes 30/12/2019

Post#9 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:33 pm

Jabba wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:16 pm
sioding wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:13 pm
Jabba wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:10 pm


Because I just logged my slayer to look at some skills, didn't even move my character from his spot in the guild tavern and now im locked to order for 90 mins
Well - i appreciate it. Choose your side - doesn't matter if you just wanna "look only at something".
That's just ridiculous, of course it matters if you just want to look at something. If people just want to log alts to check ah or communicate with someone on the other side say. They shouldn't then be stuck on that side for 90 mins, you should only get locked to a side if you participate in rvr imo.
Well... deal with it. Different persons - different opinions. Especially the "or communicate with someone on the other side" is too often a simple insult like: l2p. Thanks but no thanks. That doesn't mean you would do that but hey...
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

[email protected]

Jabba
Posts: 227

Re: Patch notes 30/12/2019

Post#10 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:35 pm

Nisteria wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:28 pm
Thanks for adding this ! I hope we can say goodbye to : "gogogo relog for forteress defense" !
Game should be better. It's like you said, chose your side.
The game isn't meant to be played on just one side. This is just an over the top change, made as a result of whining from people who want to force their idea of how the game should be played onto everyone. The only part of the game that is affected by x realming are forts and to a lesser extent rvr, it doesn't affect anything else. So why should this faction lockout be forced upon people that didn't participate in those acitivities
Tushi Psychotik Splatter Emoalbino Podge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest