Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Specialpatrol

Re: Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Post#61 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:27 pm

Wow, way to go with destroying KotBS as a class - and generally messing stuff up.

Once again you demonstrate that you have no clue what you're doing, when it comes to class balance and design.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Ads
satanicomoderno

Post#62 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:37 pm

And Order gets more nerf as usual. Nothing to see here. RIP Kotbs.

Detangler

Post#63 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:44 pm

Glad runefang is now not a baseline tactic. Way too powerful for a core tactic. Not sure about taking away the str component, though. Seems a bit much but people can actually test it out and provide feedback instead of claiming the sky is falling here. Sucks that the knight's damage potential is now dropped down to where the chosen's has been for years :lol: . Tell us how you like it now....

Chosen changes - some interesting possibilities with cleave being spirit damage, but I dont think it's going to be used much due to the drawbacks.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

randomeclipse

Post#64 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:07 pm

satanicomoderno wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:37 pm And Order gets more nerf as usual. Nothing to see here. RIP Kotbs.
I don't see any Engi, WL or SW nerfs...your point is mute.

Joshwa70

Post#65 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:15 pm

While I am all about a Knight nerf, I didn't see a reason to nerf the stealth classes group utility.

First, it's not like we can just swing wildly like a choppa mara white lion or slayer, we have to actually hit something to get that morale drain, which if you play in the same slideshow if forts as most of us do, is next to impossible when you are spamming something then they jump ahead 50 feet out of range.

second, the fact that the moral drain and boost made them better 1v1 was really where I think devs were butthurt, riposting themselves to death and not being able to just hit focused fire on a we when they pop and destroy them with 1 ability.

third, when you do a double renown week, then change it right after, it's kind of frustrating that I could have been leveling something else with my time when xp and renown were at a peak, now so many people aren't even going to log on and it's going to be even harder to level something that didn't just have its nuts cut off for the third major nerf while everything else is getting boosted out of reality, but hey, I guess that fixes your lag problem doesn't it.

fourth, I could get into why this is a total win for wh, over we, but we all know you don't listen or know what you are doing anyways.

Jabba

Post#66 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:22 pm

All you people crying about how "kObS iS DeAd nOW!" should not be allowed to post.

The only nerf that will actually have any impact on a halfway decent KOBS, is the removal of ap from 'Stay Focused!". They are still the best tank in the game by a fair margin

If you were running 2h, you shouldn't have been taking runefang or mighty soul anyway, there are far better options than increasing your own poor damage by a minimal amount. If you were trying to get meaningful dps out of your KOBS in the first place, you are being an active hindrance to any team you're part of.
If you were SnB, why the **** would you care about changes to 'damage' tactics anyway.

TL;DR: Stop whining because you're crap
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#67 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:34 pm

If you ever wonder why we don't touch balance for months at a time, this thread is a great example. It brings out the worst in people posting on the forums. Imagine if we actually started making large changes.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

horrigan
Suspended

Post#68 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:39 pm

any chance you will do a dmg spiritual for slayer?

Ads
Ekundu01

Post#69 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:44 pm

horrigan wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:39 pm any chance you will do a dmg spiritual for slayer?
Yea give up rampage :lol:
Trismack

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#70 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:46 pm

horrigan wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:39 pm any chance you will do a dmg spiritual for slayer?
You know how they tell kids in school there are no bad questions? That's a lie.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog