Acidic

Re: Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Post#11 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:29 am

Lots of interesting changes , will be interesting to see how it goes

Ads
gjsiechnice

Post#12 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:30 am

this knight nerf is one of the biggest I've seen. You castrated a knight from auras. S&B with runefang and stagger, tactic + 15% paryy, kd, knight lost To Victry and Now Our Chance auras. Generally, it's a strong nerf for a knight.
Stonehead Crusader Kobs 82rr
Relah AM 81rr

Hivvy

Post#13 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:31 am

Sulorie wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:08 am Concerning ranked sc, many good changes but I don't get, why rarely popping sc get ended more strictly, instead if adding a new player from queue, when one doesn't join due to afk or crash.
1000x This. Been queueing for these a lot with many and can confirm if someone drops from one of these his position is not replaced. If a player misses a ranked solo or leaves it, then it should be met with consequences. But currently, those who leave are hurting opposing team as well and currently there is no downside to these actions.

i.e. a destro player can leave a scenario if it is an order makeup he doesn't like. Both sides end with 0-0, no emblems gained and everyone loses on the actions of one.

Sulorie

Post#14 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:33 am

Hivvy wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:31 am
Sulorie wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:08 am Concerning ranked sc, many good changes but I don't get, why rarely popping sc get ended more strictly, instead if adding a new player from queue, when one doesn't join due to afk or crash.
1000x This. Been queueing for these a lot with many and can confirm if someone drops from one of these his position is not replaced. If a player misses a ranked solo or leaves it, then it should be met with consequences. But currently, those who leave are hurting opposing team as well and currently there is no downside to these actions.

i.e. a destro player can leave a scenario if it is an order makeup he doesn't like. Both sides end with 0-0, no emblems gained and everyone loses on the actions of one.
Currently it only automatically ends at 4/6. One player dropping doesn't matter, it continues. In such a case, a replacement should be added from queue but this doesn't happen.
Dying is no option.

Nkai

Post#15 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:43 am

U just kill 2h chosen !

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#16 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:49 am

the reasoning for the changes to runefang/daemon claw and mighty soul/discordant winds are:

Runefang and daemonclaw: they needed to be addressed as before todays patch runefang was baseline easier to proc which makes no sesne, especiallyy with how much stats it awarded.

As for the discordant winds and mighty soul we wanted to attempt to give knights and chosens a way to deal more damage by not having to fight through armor (aka test something new) while giving them a hefty drawback as they were tanky regardless. And we decided to remove the old implementations of the tactics as they were largely unliked (especially since the rework of CS).

BrosephStylin

Post#17 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:52 am

Great. First they kill my 2h grace and then they kill my 2h chosen.

There go my only two built characters and the only ones I enjoy playing.

This game is finished the moment they decided to turn it into something that wasn't Warhammer online. They neuter anything special or unique for the dumb **** 6v6 scene that doesn't at all matter. Nobody gives a **** about your special little group of ~elite warhammer pvpers~. We care about playing Warhammer Online to relive the glory days.

You think these changes will attract more players because "things are more balanced now," but it's the absolute opposite. My entire guild left because you kept changing the meta or ruined their classes. So many players lost for the sake of what? Balance? Fairness? Progression? What the **** is the point? The game dies more and more every time you do this. You gain nothing.

Time to move onto greener pastures.

wiscel

Post#18 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:57 am

Not sure if this happened because of the new patch, otherwise I'll put it on the Bugtracker.I logged on this morning and some of my characters have all quests removed from the ToK. The questgivers in Capital all have the quests available again even though I've completed these long time ago. Relog didn't help. Waiting for the new reboot, hopefully this will fix it.
Last edited by wiscel on Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Ads
blakokami

Post#19 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:03 am

Why is it necessary for the current lockout system to stay when you are changing forts back to having a reservation and population cap?
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Alterkraft

Post#20 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:04 am

Interesting changes.

The moral imbalance is now more than just an imbalance though. I get the reasoning for small scale. So let's get this moral overhaul through fast... Either that or I think we need some more moral tools on Order, cause it's getting silly. That or remove all instant damage morals? :)

About knight change. I can't even see it working in 6v6. The 15% dmg penalty is too great. And vigilance is definitely not something to counter that if that would be a counter-argument. So it feels like wasted time in terms of balancing. Stay focused change makes sense, I agree it was powerful enough as is.
Last edited by Alterkraft on Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.