Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Ototo
Posts: 687

Re: Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Post#141 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:01 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:40 am
Where there healer changes too I didn't notice? Had little healers yesterday on destro side and often 7/12 tanks in sc. In short, random matchmaking is random and little numbers of a certain archetype have no balance reasons. People just want to progress with a certain class and don't care about over scenario setups, I mean "the other people will log tank, I don't have to".
((Sarcasm mode On)) Thanks for interpreting my memomry, now I feel way better knowing what I have to remember and what I have to think. Thanks for offering me your awesome unrequested insight. Thanks for offering me an explanation close to the faith, I will believe in other maluses from now on ((Sarcasm mode Off))

Seriously now, don't quote me again to give me your opinion ABOUT MY OPINION or to tell me what I have to remember, cause I don't want it.
Spoiler:
Image Image

Ads
User avatar
Armoz
Posts: 36
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Post#142 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:03 pm

Mattia1981 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:53 pm
Not a miss, but a mess.
Sorry devs, i agree nothing about tactics changes done on tanks. Core tactics and abiities for all tanks are a mess. Most useless. Others umplayable because of their high cost. Other ones just ridicolous - e.g. see BO and SM getting more healings than healers in scenarios sometimes. Maybe tanks can start to slot willpower talis instead of armor/str/ws.

I read many players complaining about underperforming build/path of rdps/mdps aoe heals.

Here comes my moderated whine about the unnecessary nerf rather than stranghtening of some tactics and replacement abilities with playable ones.
I blame the responsibility on you, not to players missknowledge of archetypes, so if some bad players SW or Engi lose to a Chosen, that's the noob problem not a Chosen issue.

There we go:

1)Actually if ANY other class but tank is more proficiscent in their path.

2)Have you considered that WH and WE already had enough single dmg before increasing their aoe so much? IS a decent "aura tank" still viable in all path but dread/conquest? There is a particular reason that allows IB getting punt each 10 sec even with S&B while other tanks cannot? There is a particular reason to decrease runefang proc from 240 to 160 and getting toughness instead of ws? There is sense playing a tank when you face any other class but tank and just lose with your toughness formula for dmg calculation?

3)There is still a sense playing tank and getting sometimes a kill? Definitively i started hate S&B tank for the mess with abilities and tactics not stacking for toughness/etc. , and the pathetic bonuses about parry (same as block, and in rr point spending each 1% block is considered around3% parry), before such a move, did youconsidered that 2h tanks to be proficiscent have to grind around 15 run city dungeons and 11 BS? Have you considered that in the formula to calculate dmg having an item with a same amount of toughness and primary stat just put the tanks sets in the worst place of all sets due their high amount they have?

4)Or maybe, the next time i meet the chosen "Unconquerable" a character played by the staff i''m pretty sure - i have to complain about all wrong things overpowered relatives to ranged and heal classes? So -don't deny it and don't get my intelligence get offended-, your dev-mod-gm Unconquerable will refer about all the mess about tanks and will you pay attention to the only class i play?

Thank you, regards.

Sorry man, i understand that you're clearly not English but this is really hard to understand! just take your time and read what you just said! use some transations if needed!

User avatar
Jeliel80
Posts: 42

Re: Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Post#143 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:08 pm

heybaws wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:52 pm
RvR balance was dragged in destro favor a long time ago with Shatter m2 implementted as offencive morale for sorcs. Since then desto was allowed to drop morales with black orks, sorcs and maras, and all order counter was bright wizard. Situation become even worse with 24 AoE cap which allowed maras to drain an entire warband instead of 8 tanks and 1 random dps. So what do we have now? 1 side can morale bomb with black orks, marauders and sorcs, while chosens keep enemy under defencive 50% dmg reduction m2 for whole fight, and other side can't even reach m1, and you nerfed the only option for this side to drain enemy morale.
At this point i want to ask all "big brains" that whined about focused mending tactic one thing: maybe only 1 side have grp 15% heal buff for a reason? Maybe initial balance team knew better how to balance things out than you?
And to add that morale imbalance all other sorts of utility destro have, like several aoe punts without any immunity for suffered targets, 2 group cooldown reductions that also easier to drop compared to only 1 order mirror, spammable aoe snares with disorient debuff on it, shatter limbs on a character with pounce.
The list is huge, and in current circumstances nerfs of any order warband utility simply because destro doesn't have the exact mirror seems extremly shortsighted, and dare i say, biased.
Couldn't have said it any better.
http://www.seventhlegion.net/
Jeliell - RP 83
Jelielina - WP 7x

User avatar
Mattia1981
Posts: 57

Re: Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Post#144 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:09 pm

Armoz wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:03 pm
Mattia1981 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:53 pm
Not a miss, but a mess.
Sorry devs, i agree nothing about tactics changes done on tanks. Core tactics and abiities for all tanks are a mess. Most useless. Others umplayable because of their high cost. Other ones just ridicolous - e.g. see BO and SM getting more healings than healers in scenarios sometimes. Maybe tanks can start to slot willpower talis instead of armor/str/ws.

I read many players complaining about underperforming build/path of rdps/mdps aoe heals.

Here comes my moderated whine about the unnecessary nerf rather than stranghtening of some tactics and replacement abilities with playable ones.
I blame the responsibility on you, not to players missknowledge of archetypes, so if some bad players SW or Engi lose to a Chosen, that's the noob problem not a Chosen issue.

There we go:

1)Actually if ANY other class but tank is more proficiscent in their path.

2)Have you considered that WH and WE already had enough single dmg before increasing their aoe so much? IS a decent "aura tank" still viable in all path but dread/conquest? There is a particular reason that allows IB getting punt each 10 sec even with S&B while other tanks cannot? There is a particular reason to decrease runefang proc from 240 to 160 and getting toughness instead of ws? There is sense playing a tank when you face any other class but tank and just lose with your toughness formula for dmg calculation?

3)There is still a sense playing tank and getting sometimes a kill? Definitively i started hate S&B tank for the mess with abilities and tactics not stacking for toughness/etc. , and the pathetic bonuses about parry (same as block, and in rr point spending each 1% block is considered around3% parry), before such a move, did youconsidered that 2h tanks to be proficiscent have to grind around 15 run city dungeons and 11 BS? Have you considered that in the formula to calculate dmg having an item with a same amount of toughness and primary stat just put the tanks sets in the worst place of all sets due their high amount they have?

4)Or maybe, the next time i meet the chosen "Unconquerable" a character played by the staff i''m pretty sure - i have to complain about all wrong things overpowered relatives to ranged and heal classes? So -don't deny it and don't get my intelligence get offended-, your dev-mod-gm Unconquerable will refer about all the mess about tanks and will you pay attention to the only class i play?

Thank you, regards.

Sorry man, i understand that you're clearly not English but this is really hard to understand! just take your time and read what you just said! use some transations if needed!
:D :D :roll: Yes i agree, my english is quite awful. The worst comes when i translate "at nose" , but still dosen't peak if compared to my behaviour to speak/write things like assuming people already being in my mind, so that my considerations are not obvious but just obscure worlds.

User avatar
Ekundu01
Posts: 155

Re: Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Post#145 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:10 pm

heybaws wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:08 pm
Detangler wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:46 am
You know it's the same as chosen aura now, right? Sucks to be as broken as a destro toon
The issue is, Chosen recieving Kotbs buffs, while kotbs only recieve nerfs. All sarcasm from "proud to play only 1 realm" only makes you look stupid. Chosen have self morale pump, self 10% anticrit, self 50% parry buff (it can save a LOT of renown points for something else, in case if you didn't got it), AoE wounds debuff without 2hander equiped, and now he got Kotbs runefang, while Kotbs himself got his runefang nerfed and placed in useless spot while Kotbs aura also got dragged down to chosen level. Yeah keep telling how destro is weaker, you totally know better.
Chosen didn't get Knights Runefang, we had that already but it was on crit instead of parry and we had to spec for it in the dread tree and didn't get it core like the knight. Also our version got nerfed too because it gave str, ws, and ini and we lost the ini buff. And runefang gave higher bonus stats compared to chosen who had to spec a lot of points for it oh and ours was limited to 2handed only. And the so called useless aura knight now has is the same aura the chosen has always had and chosen still doesn't have a tactic for it like the knight so you still have a better version if you pick up the tactic.
Trismack

User avatar
CountTalabecland
Posts: 382

Re: Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Post#146 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:26 pm

Spoiler:
Jeliel80 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:08 pm
heybaws wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:52 pm
RvR balance was dragged in destro favor a long time ago with Shatter m2 implementted as offencive morale for sorcs. Since then desto was allowed to drop morales with black orks, sorcs and maras, and all order counter was bright wizard. Situation become even worse with 24 AoE cap which allowed maras to drain an entire warband instead of 8 tanks and 1 random dps. So what do we have now? 1 side can morale bomb with black orks, marauders and sorcs, while chosens keep enemy under defencive 50% dmg reduction m2 for whole fight, and other side can't even reach m1, and you nerfed the only option for this side to drain enemy morale.
At this point i want to ask all "big brains" that whined about focused mending tactic one thing: maybe only 1 side have grp 15% heal buff for a reason? Maybe initial balance team knew better how to balance things out than you?
And to add that morale imbalance all other sorts of utility destro have, like several aoe punts without any immunity for suffered targets, 2 group cooldown reductions that also easier to drop compared to only 1 order mirror, spammable aoe snares with disorient debuff on it, shatter limbs on a character with pounce.
The list is huge, and in current circumstances nerfs of any order warband utility simply because destro doesn't have the exact mirror seems extremly shortsighted, and dare i say, biased.
Couldn't have said it any better.
Completely agree. Destro has so many strong abilities especially in utility from MSH, Mara, Choppa, etc that Order doesn't and yet they are going out of their way to nerf Knight. FFS most people say Knight is the best wb tank because for Order it is the only one that makes sense in WB, I would know from playing SnB IB for three years here. Having something other than SnB Knight be useful was great but now we are back to having aura bot SnB Knight be the only tank that really makes sense.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/70) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (37/29) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/72) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

mubbl
Posts: 170

Re: Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Post#147 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:40 pm

overall nice patch, i like the fort roll back. to be honest i dont know, why it is so late...
also i would like to see the overall count of wbs in a fort down by 1 on each side. i hope it will produce less zerging and therefor more nice battles/action in forts.
and to be honest, all these "dieing" rvr zone blabla is just cause of lazy players, that always want to be carried. you compete for the highest lvl gear, maybe work for it? Sounds harsh after devs made the loot system in zones like the olimpyc games, participation is all that counts, not winning :D
https://imgflip.com/i/3l8uk2
@7th

heybaws
Posts: 34

Re: Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Post#148 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:46 pm

@Ekundu01

Try to re-read my post, you got kotbs tactic, while kotbs doesnt get anything from chosen kit, this is absurd. Kotbs tactic have higher stats, but kotbs damage will always be garbage, no matter how high at str you can get, thats not the issue with chosen, his scalings are bad ofc, but not as bad as kotbs.
SnB kotbs are not using this tactic, its used primarly by 2handed kotbs since with 2h you don't have any consistent self avoidance buff whatsoever, that's never an issue for chosen since he got 25% parry from skill, and can stack additional 25% from tactic as snb. All that cry out about SnB chosen being unable to get that juicy 250WS buff while he already have 50% flat avoidance is ridiculous.
Also 2h chosen dont have any viable build for warbands, so why SHOULD he have such defencive buff at first place?
About auras i already maded a post in page 14, dont want to repeat myself here.

Ads
mubbl
Posts: 170

Re: Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Post#149 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:52 pm

Spoiler:
CountTalabecland wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:26 pm
Spoiler:
Jeliel80 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:08 pm
heybaws wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:52 pm
RvR balance was dragged in destro favor a long time ago with Shatter m2 implementted as offencive morale for sorcs. Since then desto was allowed to drop morales with black orks, sorcs and maras, and all order counter was bright wizard. Situation become even worse with 24 AoE cap which allowed maras to drain an entire warband instead of 8 tanks and 1 random dps. So what do we have now? 1 side can morale bomb with black orks, marauders and sorcs, while chosens keep enemy under defencive 50% dmg reduction m2 for whole fight, and other side can't even reach m1, and you nerfed the only option for this side to drain enemy morale.
At this point i want to ask all "big brains" that whined about focused mending tactic one thing: maybe only 1 side have grp 15% heal buff for a reason? Maybe initial balance team knew better how to balance things out than you?
And to add that morale imbalance all other sorts of utility destro have, like several aoe punts without any immunity for suffered targets, 2 group cooldown reductions that also easier to drop compared to only 1 order mirror, spammable aoe snares with disorient debuff on it, shatter limbs on a character with pounce.
The list is huge, and in current circumstances nerfs of any order warband utility simply because destro doesn't have the exact mirror seems extremly shortsighted, and dare i say, biased.
Couldn't have said it any better.
Completely agree. Destro has so many strong abilities especially in utility from MSH, Mara, Choppa, etc that Order doesn't and yet they are going out of their way to nerf Knight. FFS most people say Knight is the best wb tank because for Order it is the only one that makes sense in WB, I would know from playing SnB IB for three years here. Having something other than SnB Knight be useful was great but now we are back to having aura bot SnB Knight be the only tank that really makes sense.
what about the way more potent flat heal and dmg on order? what about the way better handle able 2h tank utility slots in order warbands?
yee mara can hit 24 peps now, so can every dps, but there is a way around it its pretty easy to be honest and obvious (;
SnB ib has a place in wbs...but order wbs are super racist cause only humans are allowed :P

heybaws
Posts: 34

Re: Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Post#150 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:09 pm

Me: The only order flat damage is BW m2 that never happens due to constant morale drain that order can't counter.
Also me: That's never an issue for destro since they have flat morale damage on mara, sorc and bork. Also order can't morale drain and that's why having 15% heal buff as order exclusive is completely justified.

mubbl, an intellectual:
what about the way more potent flat heal and dmg on order?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests