Re: Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Post#91 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:39 pm

anarchypark wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:53 pm
retekelek wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:49 pm
Spoiler:
anarchypark wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:57 pm

argumentably proved what?
because it's toggle since live,
you should be untouchable for duration while disrupting wb formation?
you convinced none but urself.

it's simple, invested effort and outcome.
there was unbalance.
you have A so i should have B,
it's not balancing IMO.

I get it you lost toy, WoI was one of mine too.
have u tried after patch though?
I was still able to punt bunch from front push, almost same as b4 from flank.
chance to end earlier has been increased from 10% to 70% maybe? but that's counter.

ps. rampage counter is also cc
Since u cant read back, i have to repeat myself.
U can be punted away under the durabition (6seconds)
U can be pulled in, nuked.
U have to go 14 points in mastery tree for it. Most sistuation half wb alredy got immunties, u not gona disrupt whole formations, also than BO / SM aoe knockback also should be removed? Insta cast no itterupt.

WoI not trash after patch just because u can be interrupted. It trash because u cant use other ability while its up, healers not gona go front to use it, also they cant rez or cast aoe heal while its up, healers not gona use it. But also becuse theres no more aoe healdebuff dzeal gone out of existance, none will use it.
Maybe only for a 2nd saver punt whit reduced range as a healer for deff purpose, whit one thick than u start cast healing abilits agan, but in my opinion better for go stagger in single tree, even in wb.

U know how a keep push looked like whit dzeal when it worth to play for aoe healdebuff? U put deamonic fortidue on yourself Ap ritual down start to go in, at choke point u pop emprace the warp whit ur tanks m4 up, try to get tru AM puddles and collision as fast as u can, pop winds, start channel chaoitc agitation and finger crossed to survive till ur 6 sec abiltys are casting if u was lucky u died after it, if not, u died while was u casting this 2 ability. To provide for ur realm some disrupt whit winds, and to applie 10 sec Healdebuff on those that not disrupted your abilites AND u critted em. (whit order front line snb tanks using hold the line.)
OH u could be also knock down or silenced or taunt while casting chaoitc agitation, even reducing ur effectivness.

And for rampage, dont be funny. what cc? WoI 6 sec uptime 26 sec CD, rampage 20 sec uptime on furious 30 sec cd, which cc last for 20 sec?

EDIT - beside trying out re"worked" ability which spec are u on using WoI? as a healer going to front line to punt? - not really wise. Or as useless aoe dps whit sh*ty damage? no seruios wb gona wlcome u, also whats hte fun on playing a spot waster class?

U can be punted away under the durabition (6seconds) - wait for ur own immune
U can be pulled in, nuked. - wait for immune, position, get a guard and heal.
U have to go 14 points in mastery tree for it. - other 14 points skills can't do such thing so easily.
Most sistuation half wb alredy got immunties - it's opener, maybe premade can wait for immune timer ran out to trigger at right moment.
u not gona disrupt whole formations - disrupting tank formation or caster formation, either 1 is enough. greedy get u killed, who aim 24 targets?
also than BO / SM aoe knockback also should be removed? Insta cast no itterupt. - what? it's immunity generator from noobs, don't compare.

U know how a keep push looked like whit dzeal - if you survived first wave push at funnel, it's weak funnel anyway. what's the point of this example?
OH u could be also knock down or silenced or taunt while casting chaoitc agitation, even reducing ur effectivness. - u seem to know your weakness. avoid them?
count the counter

rampage - snare punt kite, stun snare kite, reduce 20s to half or less.
EDIT - i'm heal spec instead of stagger, took WoI. disrupt formation then fall back to heal. or heal then disrupt backline.
seems better than ur funnel pushing zealot. pretty sure that funnel would breached without u.

so keep bragging your usefulness. it only enhance reason behind of this fix.
or adapt changes. means re-learn
- theres ranged punts + tanks can have alredy immuntity + i think there where less than 10 active dps zeals - organised wb-s had em marked, i know when i played a lot on wb-s, they dealt whit me a lot of time, before i could get near enoguh to do my things.
- im talking about wb play not single roaming, meaning u got a tank whit u and 2 healers in ur party, still wl pulls KD mid air (they pulled from ur tank gaurd range) and focused single target burst on u. end of story.
- still enoguh high aint it,in the tree, its not a free candy.
- some talked about its hittinhg 24 people, thats why i talked. technically can, but pratically in most sitaution, nope.
- BO/SM still it can break formation, wroted ironically the "also should be removed?" line, but the real damage done was if u could flank/pass tru enemy backline to disrupt healers casting. A realitlvy small knockback on their front line aint do a lot in orvr, and in keep attack/deff most enemy in thier tank frontline alredy immune, because of useless immunity giving abilites beeing used on em before pushes.

- Point of example was that it wasnt a game breaking upperhand.

rampage - snare punt, snare remove - charge - stun snare kite? really? and u kite em out of the map? good startegy for fighting. u have only 10 second winodos when the ability not up, they can snare also? so u cant run aways and melt? yeah u can use snare removal but its on much more cd than snare abilites and thes have 4 whit thier tanks in a 6man.

- if i play as a healr and we under serious pressure, i would rather heal my party and wb than channel a disrupt spell, but thats just my opinion.

- yeah, can be, we are nearly similar opinion on that, thats why the headrub about the class change.

last line has over my understanding, if somthing is not op, why it needs a change?

Ads
Zxul

Post#92 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:15 pm

Ototo wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:08 am
Zxul wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:26 pm (...)

Simple solution- 2 sm breach party, using VT one after another. 6 sec CC immunity, enough to cover Winds full duration, and no GCDs for one of sms for each duration.

(...)
Are you serious, bro? Not even training they will learn to do it with such level of precision that there is no push in between one fading and the next activating, and you are using 2 (that have to be 3 cause your way require a completely different training level above) specifically specced players for a single skill of the enemy warband, using the less useful of the SM mastery trees. So, do you have to fight 48 vs 24 to make things even?

That entire post was a sci-fi novel.
Voice comms, you know those things all those premades say make them pro (or more likely just a nerfed buttons).

And back to the funny things again. Ignoring all the other parts in post (wh staggering from stealth, zero speccing and zero skill required) to call it a sci-fi?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ototo

Post#93 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:27 pm

Zxul wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:15 pm
Zxul wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:26 pm (...)

Simple solution- 2 sm breach party, using VT one after another. 6 sec CC immunity, enough to cover Winds full duration, and no GCDs for one of sms for each duration.

(...)
Are you serious, bro? Not even training they will learn to do it with such level of precision that there is no push in between one fading and the next activating, and you are using 2 (that have to be 3 cause your way require a completely different training level above) specifically specced players for a single skill of the enemy warband, using the less useful of the SM mastery trees. So, do you have to fight 48 vs 24 to make things even?

Voice comms, you know those things all those premades say make them pro (or more likely just a nerfed buttons).

And back to the funny things again. Ignoring all the other parts in post (wh staggering from stealth, zero speccing and zero skill required) to call it a sci-fi?
You are, literally, expecting that two persons coordinate enough with other two that, while the 1st person use a skill, the 2nd person count exactly 3 seconds, not a matter of comms anymore, to activate it exactly to exactly cover the 6 secs on the skill of a single player. All that while a third use the perfection of the moment to timely hit a CC while a 4th exactly hit the target in that moment. Dude, it's not a matter of comms. It's a matter of reality. That kind of action belongs to machines, or to people training specifically for it.

You want that 4 people train for months to counter a single skill from a single player, but that skill is not Overpowered at all... all skills in the game require that 4 players work as a perfectly, I repeat, perfectly timed team to counter them.

You are crazy if you think that I'm buying that.
Spoiler:

Zxul

Post#94 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:24 pm

Ototo wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:27 pm
Spoiler:

You are, literally, expecting that two persons coordinate enough with other two that, while the 1st person use a skill, the 2nd person count exactly 3 seconds, not a matter of comms anymore, to activate it exactly to exactly cover the 6 secs on the skill of a single player. All that while a third use the perfection of the moment to timely hit a CC while a 4th exactly hit the target in that moment. Dude, it's not a matter of comms. It's a matter of reality. That kind of action belongs to machines, or to people training specifically for it.

You want that 4 people train for months to counter a single skill from a single player, but that skill is not Overpowered at all... all skills in the game require that 4 players work as a perfectly, I repeat, perfectly timed team to counter them.

It is nice how you still ignore the wh part (zero speccing, zero coordination, zero skill required).

Also, you do aware that coordinating 2 people pressing buttons is regularly performed without training, and often without voice comms, in Gunbad, and seems to work just fine? How hard to you think is to count 3-2-1 in voice chat? And what exactly do you need 4 people for?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

Ototo

Post#95 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:38 pm

Zxul wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:24 pm
Spoiler:

It is nice how you still ignore the wh part (zero speccing, zero coordination, zero skill required).

Also, you do aware that coordinating 2 people pressing buttons is regularly performed without training, and often without voice comms, in Gunbad, and seems to work just fine? How hard to you think is to count 3-2-1 in voice chat? And what exactly do you need 4 people for?
Ofc that I'm ignoring the part whr you inject a class with zero (a word that you love) group utility in a warband. Do you want me to comment in wasting an entire slot all the time instead of slotting 2-3 tanks that can still be handy in a lot of situations? Cause I can. Trying to sell me that is pure bs, and anyone reading your comment knows it.

And no, you are not asking for pressing at the same time. This is entirely different. You are asking for a person to time to the millisecond the end of ANOTHER person skill, not the start of it. It's not pressing buttons.

You know? This is crazy and I knew I should have never answered. Last answer here.
Spoiler:

Zxul

Post#96 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:51 pm

Ototo wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:38 pm
Zxul wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:24 pm
Spoiler:

Ofc that I'm ignoring the part whr you inject a class with zero (a word that you love) group utility in a warband. Do you want me to comment in wasting an entire slot all the time instead of slotting 2-3 tanks that can still be handy in a lot of situations? Cause I can. Trying to sell me that is pure bs, and anyone reading your comment knows it.

And no, you are not asking for pressing at the same time. This is entirely different. You are asking for a person to time to the millisecond the end of ANOTHER person skill, not the start of it. It's not pressing buttons.

You know? This is crazy and I knew I should have never answered. Last answer here.
And somehow being able to solo counter the omfgwtfoverpowered according to you ability is not a group utility? And just how do you slot 2-3 tanks into a single wb slot, I'm really curious? And what exactly the activation time for Winds do you think it is, since I'm pretty sure it will take the server a bit longer than a millisecond to make the calculations for everything involved?

Keep weaseling up.

Jeliel80

Post#97 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:27 am

Cool beans, great work on cities.

But, as expected by most, cities aren't really happening in EU prime time (unless ppl start throwing zones, which will happen sooner or later), so a huge chunk of the population have no access to the new content.

That is partially fine, as rewards have to be a bit elusive, but I have a suggestion:

Weekly (bi-weekly) event based on the performance of the realms (who did better attacks) happening for example Sunday evening (EU prime time), maybe at a fixed time.

This way everybody has access to the content, and it's 1-2 times a week, so not that fast at all.

Another suggestion: gold bag maybe should contain all 3 version of the gear (sov-off sov-warlord), RNG is a bitch and nobody likes it. :D

Just my 2c.
http://www.seventhlegion.net/
Jeliel - RP 87
Jel - WP 84
Jelyel - DoK 85
Jelielino - Shaman 85
Jelie - Zealot 81
Jelielina - AM 80

Ototo

Post#98 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:45 am

Jeliel80 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:27 am (...)

Another suggestion: gold bag maybe should contain all 3 version of the gear (sov-off sov-warlord), RNG is a bitch and nobody likes it. :D

(...)
Already answered: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=35193&p=390016#p390016
Spoiler:

Ads
retekelek

Post#99 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:23 am

Jeliel80 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:27 am Cool beans, great work on cities.

But, as expected by most, cities aren't really happening in EU prime time (unless ppl start throwing zones, which will happen sooner or later), so a huge chunk of the population have no access to the new content.

That is partially fine, as rewards have to be a bit elusive, but I have a suggestion:

Weekly (bi-weekly) event based on the performance of the realms (who did better attacks) happening for example Sunday evening (EU prime time), maybe at a fixed time.

This way everybody has access to the content, and it's 1-2 times a week, so not that fast at all.

Just my 2c.
Good proposal, especcially the gold bag to be able to select the one that peeps aiming to obtain.

engharat

Post#100 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:15 am

I agree with the proposal,putting two sets in one bag is inconsistent with the other sets/bags.
At the same time I propose the breakdown of royal chest to invader ones, as it happens with every other medal.