Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Gracely
Posts: 106

Re: Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Post#31 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:19 am

I'm too casual for the hours required to play for these sets.

Ads
notre
Posts: 63

Re: Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Post#32 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:29 am

Sulorie wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:34 pm
retekelek wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:39 pm
but they even nerfed more whit winds of insanity
You didn't thought this is a bug or oversight? How many channel casts or attacks you know, which can't be interrupted?
Is it's only purpose,
knock back the enemies so you can "be safe" WHILE you heal or doing something else.
Not only puts inmunnities now you can interrupt it....so now it's trash.

Just broke more an already broken class, wich is dps is absolutely a joke, "just" because "Zealot has stagger and a morale 1 armor debuff" the only two arguments Order has and says about zealot...

Another change no one ask for while there is a really unbalanced classes...
SH, Shammy Heal,Zealot 40/7x
Sorcerer, Magus 40/6x
Shammy dps, BWizard 40/5x
DoK, Wich Elf, Choppa, Chosen 40/4x
Mara, BG 40/3x
Zealot dps 31/3x
BO, 3rd Shammy 25/2x

User avatar
Lithenir
Posts: 101

Re: Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Post#33 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:39 am

notre wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:29 am
Sulorie wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:34 pm
retekelek wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:39 pm
but they even nerfed more whit winds of insanity
You didn't thought this is a bug or oversight? How many channel casts or attacks you know, which can't be interrupted?
Is it's only purpose,
knock back the enemies so you can "be safe" WHILE you heal or doing something else.
Not only puts inmunnities now you can interrupt it....so now it's trash.
I might missed something, but since when does Winds of Insanity gives immunities? It surely never did until a few weeks ago since I encountered the last Zealot triggering this ability and I haven't seen something about it in recent patch notes.

User avatar
Jeliel80
Posts: 49

Re: Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Post#34 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:44 am

WoI changes were long, long overdue... and it's still quite strong, but at least it's counterable now.
RP/Z dps changes, yeah obviously I don't like those at all and I'm against those; it was a powerful addition to organized WBs, so the 5 guys that run them in the server aren't happy. :D
http://www.seventhlegion.net/
Jeliell - RP 83
Jelielina - WP 8x

retekelek
Posts: 78

Re: Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Post#35 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:59 am

Jeliel80 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:44 am
WoI changes were long, long overdue... and it's still quite strong, but at least it's counterable now.
RP/Z dps changes, yeah obviously I don't like those at all and I'm against those; it was a powerful addition to organized WBs, so the 5 guys that run them in the server aren't happy. :D
Dont say BS, completly usless spell now. U have to go really high for it on the mastery tree to have and besides its drains ur AP, its root u in a place, u cant use any other spell while its up, healers cant use it for deffensvie purpose, and if healdebuff would not got nerfed, dps also could not use for offense becuase its a crap, if u cant channel agitation while its up. And now also interuptable.

User avatar
zgolec
Posts: 501

Re: Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Post#36 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:03 am

Wam wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:55 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:05 pm

[Abilities]

- Fixed an issue in where deflect oil did not work.
- Wind of Insanity can now be interrupted by pure interrupts. (Taunt, etc)
- Rune of Nullification and Changer's Touch will now only trigger off of single target abilities.

[Crafting]


And you will be remembered ZDPS... it's been fun (lortie, ego, port) good luck in your retirement home :arrow:
Good they finally changed it. It was ridiculous.

Funny how you people wanted nerf of SM cc immunity skill [and it was made like 2 weeks after implementing that ability] yet you are completely fine with uninterruptable no immunity giving skill that completely fked up sieges and fights in narrow terrain. gg

retekelek
Posts: 78

Re: Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Post#37 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:05 am

notre wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:29 am
Sulorie wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:34 pm
retekelek wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:39 pm
but they even nerfed more whit winds of insanity
You didn't thought this is a bug or oversight? How many channel casts or attacks you know, which can't be interrupted?
Is it's only purpose,
knock back the enemies so you can "be safe" WHILE you heal or doing something else.
Not only puts inmunnities now you can interrupt it....so now it's trash.

Just broke more an already broken class, wich is dps is absolutely a joke, "just" because "Zealot has stagger and a morale 1 armor debuff" the only two arguments Order has and says about zealot...

Another change no one ask for while there is a really unbalanced classes...
what do you mean its gives immunity? do it apply whit the first punt or just whit the last? in that case seems devs made zealots have 2 punts. jsut for the 2nd u have to go 14 points in mastery. XD

User avatar
Wam
Legacy RR80
Posts: 457

Re: Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Post#38 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:09 am

Jeliel80 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:44 am
WoI changes were long, long overdue... and it's still quite strong, but at least it's counterable now.
RP/Z dps changes, yeah obviously I don't like those at all and I'm against those; it was a powerful addition to organized WBs, so the 5 guys that run them in the server aren't happy. :D
winds previously its counterplay was limited but still there... nuke and punt and yes it was strong, now it is pretty useless so one less thing for order to worry about. On order would just give zdps extra attention and wasn't much of a issue, just a slight speed bump as there aint that many good ones or well supported.

the main issue imo with it was LOS, if you didn't have LOS to it you would have trouble doing the counter plays previously mentioned... so in sieges it seemed a bit stronger because of terrain hindering counterplays. so I see why people whine about it more with more and more sieges and forts.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Ads
retekelek
Posts: 78

Re: Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Post#39 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:13 am

zgolec wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:03 am
Wam wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:55 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:05 pm

[Abilities]

- Fixed an issue in where deflect oil did not work.
- Wind of Insanity can now be interrupted by pure interrupts. (Taunt, etc)
- Rune of Nullification and Changer's Touch will now only trigger off of single target abilities.

[Crafting]


And you will be remembered ZDPS... it's been fun (lortie, ego, port) good luck in your retirement home :arrow:
Good they finally changed it. It was ridiculous.

Funny how you people wanted nerf of SM cc immunity skill [and it was made like 2 weeks after implementing that ability] yet you are completely fine with uninterruptable no immunity giving skill that completely fked up sieges and fights in narrow terrain. gg

1 - as i know it does give immunti whit the last punt, but throw me rocks if i remenber bad.
2 - was interruptable - punt / ap drain.
3 - this wasnt implemented newly by the Devs of this server, thats how it worked live.

User avatar
Jeliel80
Posts: 49

Re: Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Post#40 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:14 am

So you don't even know how the spell worked, but like to complain? Are you just trolling I guess?
It gave no immunities, couldn't be interrupted by absolutely any means (apart killing the zealot), it allowed you to cast whatever else you wanted during the duration, only thing rooted you in place.
Organized wb chaining zealot punts completely ovvrruled any order mdps composition or mixed composition.
It was absolutely broken, and even in this form is pretty powerful if timed correctly, but at least it's counterable.

and AP consumption means nothing, when you have double AP pots on 1 min cd.
http://www.seventhlegion.net/
Jeliell - RP 83
Jelielina - WP 8x

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests