- theres ranged punts + tanks can have alredy immuntity + i think there where less than 10 active dps zeals - organised wb-s had em marked, i know when i played a lot on wb-s, they dealt whit me a lot of time, before i could get near enoguh to do my things.anarchypark wrote: ↑Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:53 pm
U can be punted away under the durabition (6seconds) - wait for ur own immune
U can be pulled in, nuked. - wait for immune, position, get a guard and heal.
U have to go 14 points in mastery tree for it. - other 14 points skills can't do such thing so easily.
Most sistuation half wb alredy got immunties - it's opener, maybe premade can wait for immune timer ran out to trigger at right moment.
u not gona disrupt whole formations - disrupting tank formation or caster formation, either 1 is enough. greedy get u killed, who aim 24 targets?
also than BO / SM aoe knockback also should be removed? Insta cast no itterupt. - what? it's immunity generator from noobs, don't compare.
U know how a keep push looked like whit dzeal - if you survived first wave push at funnel, it's weak funnel anyway. what's the point of this example?
OH u could be also knock down or silenced or taunt while casting chaoitc agitation, even reducing ur effectivness. - u seem to know your weakness. avoid them?
count the counter
rampage - snare punt kite, stun snare kite, reduce 20s to half or less.
EDIT - i'm heal spec instead of stagger, took WoI. disrupt formation then fall back to heal. or heal then disrupt backline.
seems better than ur funnel pushing zealot. pretty sure that funnel would breached without u.
so keep bragging your usefulness. it only enhance reason behind of this fix.
or adapt changes. means re-learn
- im talking about wb play not single roaming, meaning u got a tank whit u and 2 healers in ur party, still wl pulls KD mid air (they pulled from ur tank gaurd range) and focused single target burst on u. end of story.
- still enoguh high aint it,in the tree, its not a free candy.
- some talked about its hittinhg 24 people, thats why i talked. technically can, but pratically in most sitaution, nope.
- BO/SM still it can break formation, wroted ironically the "also should be removed?" line, but the real damage done was if u could flank/pass tru enemy backline to disrupt healers casting. A realitlvy small knockback on their front line aint do a lot in orvr, and in keep attack/deff most enemy in thier tank frontline alredy immune, because of useless immunity giving abilites beeing used on em before pushes.
- Point of example was that it wasnt a game breaking upperhand.
rampage - snare punt, snare remove - charge - stun snare kite? really? and u kite em out of the map? good startegy for fighting. u have only 10 second winodos when the ability not up, they can snare also? so u cant run aways and melt? yeah u can use snare removal but its on much more cd than snare abilites and thes have 4 whit thier tanks in a 6man.
- if i play as a healr and we under serious pressure, i would rather heal my party and wb than channel a disrupt spell, but thats just my opinion.
- yeah, can be, we are nearly similar opinion on that, thats why the headrub about the class change.
last line has over my understanding, if somthing is not op, why it needs a change?