Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 01/04/2020 - Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
MaxHayman
Management
Posts: 872
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 01/04/2020 - Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök

Post#11 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:05 pm

M0rw47h wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:36 pm
I think this scenario has some potential. Adding some champions or even a hero to make it something more than AoE dumping could make it more interesting. As usual, good job guys!
It was probably about 4 hours of work total. It was meant to be an April Fools scenario.
Max Hayman

Ads
User avatar
Nefarian78
Posts: 411

Re: Patch Notes 01/04/2020 - Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök

Post#12 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:22 pm

One thing i would like to suggest, is making BOs Offsov helmet the same as standard Sovereign. The helmet is good in itself but it clearly doesn't fit the set at all.

Every piece in the set is a clear single giant piece of smooth metal, while the helmet is made of multiple separate pieces of rough metal.

Also, i get this is just an apperance change, but some people (CoughMECough) spent 150+ medals (after getting BiS setup) for fashionhammer when they could have finished up an 8/8. A word of warning would have been nice that this was happening :oops:
Last edited by Nefarian78 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vorak - Capulet

User avatar
M0rw47h
Posts: 594

Re: Patch Notes 01/04/2020 - Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök

Post#13 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:22 pm

MaxHayman wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:05 pm
M0rw47h wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:36 pm
I think this scenario has some potential. Adding some champions or even a hero to make it something more than AoE dumping could make it more interesting. As usual, good job guys!
It was probably about 4 hours of work total. It was meant to be an April Fools scenario.
I thought so, but I still see potential as huge Vermintide fan :D
Anathae [KotBS] / Anathea [WP] ( and couple others )
former Anathae [Zealot]

nocturnalguest
Posts: 147

Re: Patch Notes 01/04/2020 - Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök

Post#14 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:28 pm

Grunbag wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:48 pm
Here how look warlord now :

https://youtu.be/0Q8YvobnmSo
Nopes, its not how it looks like at the moment. IB has different boots, belt, chest. Colors are different as well. Same looks are helm and shoulders.

To be honest looking forward for all the appearances twists, just because FashionHammer ftw! :)

User avatar
Nastylicious
Posts: 275

Re: Patch Notes 01/04/2020 - Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök

Post#15 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:28 pm

Grunbag wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:48 pm
Here how look warlord now :

https://youtu.be/0Q8YvobnmSo
looks good any ideas if the Glowy wepz will make a return ?

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1743

Re: Patch Notes 01/04/2020 - Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök

Post#16 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:31 pm

nocturnalguest wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:28 pm
Grunbag wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:48 pm
Here how look warlord now :

https://youtu.be/0Q8YvobnmSo
Nopes, its not how it looks like at the moment. IB has different boots, belt, chest. Colors are different as well. Same looks are helm and shoulders.

To be honest looking forward for all the appearances twists, just because FashionHammer ftw! :)
This is how it should . Show me your warlord IB
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1743

Re: Patch Notes 01/04/2020 - Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök

Post#17 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:31 pm

Nastylicious wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:28 pm
Grunbag wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:48 pm
Here how look warlord now :

https://youtu.be/0Q8YvobnmSo
looks good any ideas if the Glowy wepz will make a return ?
No it’s not on the list
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1743

Re: Patch Notes 01/04/2020 - Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök

Post#18 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:32 pm

Nefarian78 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:22 pm
One thing i would like to suggest, is making BOs Offsov helmet the same as standard Sovereign. The helmet is good in itself but it clearly doesn't fit the set at all.

Every piece in the set is a clear single giant piece of smooth metal, while the helmet is made of multiple separate pieces of rough metal.

Also, i get this is just an apperance change, but some people (CoughMECough) spent 150+ medals (after getting BiS setup) for fashionhammer when they could have finished up an 8/8. A word of warning would have been nice that this was happening :oops:
This helm is labeled as alt sovereign in the client files by mythic , that’s why it goes on alt sovereign .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

Ads
User avatar
Jeliel80
Posts: 77

Re: Patch Notes 01/04/2020 - Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök

Post#19 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:32 pm

MaxHayman wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:05 pm
M0rw47h wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:36 pm
I think this scenario has some potential. Adding some champions or even a hero to make it something more than AoE dumping could make it more interesting. As usual, good job guys!
It was probably about 4 hours of work total. It was meant to be an April Fools scenario.
You just want to keep your pig mount all to yourself! :D
Poor Mark has become a meme...
http://www.seventhlegion.net/
Jeliell - RP 85
Jel - WP 83
Jelyel - DoK 83

Maphyr
Posts: 43

Re: Patch Notes 01/04/2020 - Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök

Post#20 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:43 pm

My Onslaught BW looks hideous :(

No more cool Vanq.. head cage?

Sad day.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests