Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 01/04/2020 - Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Twohandernoob

Re: Patch Notes 01/04/2020 - Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök

Post#51 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:58 pm

The only reason for this change is wargrin was butthurt noone wanted his warlord set. So now he gave it warpforged look. Good idea to be fair :D

Ads
Thorinori

Post#52 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:26 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:42 pm So, since you have decided to completely screw up all the appearances of items for the past five years, you do intend to replace all of the items/sets that I destroyed because there is not enough inventory room to keep them all? This information can easily be pulled from each characters ToK, so you should have no problem doing this, right? Right???
How about maybe using the bank then? You have more than just your inventory to store stuff. Not their fault you didn't use the resources available to you.

Skullgrin

Post#53 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:38 pm

Thorinori wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:26 pm

How about maybe using the bank then? You have more than just your inventory to store stuff. Not their fault you didn't use the resources available to you.

I have purchased every bank slot available (and filled almost all of them with items), but thanks for the useless suggestion, Captain Obvious...
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

dalen
Developer

Post#54 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:43 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:10 pm 2. You can't re-farm any influence gear, nor can you redo any solo PvE quests you have already completed (and I've done all of them both). There's TONS of unique items from them that I would have kept if it had been made known that set appearance was going to be changed down the road.
None of the pve quest items or influence items have changed appearance though. Only set items.
Source Developer

Skullgrin

Post#55 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:58 pm

dalen wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:43 pm
None of the pve quest items or influence items have changed appearance though. Only set items.

Yea, and I kept the set item if it had the same appearance as a quest or influence item. And now all those appearances have been changed. And I can't get the original items since I've already done the quests. And some of the appearances aren't on ANY of the items I've kept, so I'm just **** out of five years of organizing appearance items. Oh, and some of the appearances are either duplicated or missing entirely, leading me to believe that switching them around was done incorrectly too...
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Omegus

Post#56 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:05 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:42 pmFixed WL , RP, Zealot , Mara sov/warlord 8pc buffline. It will correctly says Crit is increased by 10%.
On the Zealot Sovereign alt/DPS set the granted ability text says: "Favour of Tzeentch: a brief magical wind increases your chance to critically heal by 10% for 10 seconds." and this matches the tooltip of the buff when you use the ability. However when I use .getstats it's buffed the magic critical hit chance instead. Is it supposed to buff healing crit, magic crit, or both? Something is definitely bugged but I'm not sure what I should be putting on the bug tracker as I don't know what the ability should be doing.

Also, regular patch notes reminder that the stat conversion from Harbinger is still buggy as hell: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/15181

Regarding the item changes, personally I'm happy with them and think the Zealot sets generally look much better now. I'm glad I've held on to all set pieces though!
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

jhwieser

Post#57 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:50 pm

I'm sad about my BG alt sov appearances... that's killer because I loved the look previously. But I guess I'll grind those out as well once I finish the set.
84 BG
4x IB

Thorinori

Post#58 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:27 am

Skullgrin wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:38 pm
Thorinori wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:26 pm

I have purchased every bank slot available (and filled almost all of them with items), but thanks for the useless suggestion, Captain Obvious...
That is the only way you could store more. Again, not their fault or their problem that YOU got rid of the items.

Ads
Mordd

Post#59 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:59 am

oldone wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:30 pm Anybody else not able to do any damage in the new SC? I ran it twice and both times every single attack I made was blocked. I did 0 damage in both scenarios.
This. It seems to not bolster so low level players cant hit them....

NSKaneda

Post#60 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:14 am

Mordd wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:59 am This. It seems to not bolster so low level players cant hit them....
Based on my observations it looks like only low lvl players not wearing any sort of gear set were not getting bolster buff. Each time a player complained about doing 0 dmg they had white / green equiped (no talis too).

On the other hand low lvl T2 players wearing decimators or two piece obliterator were getting bolstered without a problem.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *