Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 08/04/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grock

Re: Patch Notes 08/04/2020

Post#31 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:23 pm

Melkoroth wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:06 pm Yay "fix" WH some more. Please just delete class from game and end our suffering.

No survability, no group utility and now not even a half-assed AoE.
I don't mean to bash on the class, there's obviously issues, but bruh you got 100% parry, 100% disrupt, parry tactic and self punt

There's plenty of survivability tools, and if Slayers/Choppas can afford being in Red zone(while having lowest resists and toughness in game) then you can afford being light armor :P
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
Joshwa70

Post#32 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:30 pm

the difference is they can do blind aoe.. and push people back.. a wh/we has to target someone and can only hit 2 other people. you can just spam flurry and still hit something at range. Totally different. Make slice and razor strike a cone attack, also take away the stupid 2 other people hit restriction, you know, cause it's a game based on large scale pvp.

Alterkraft

Post#33 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:31 pm

I understand the tactic stated a 3 target cap and addressed it. But you also have to understand you guys increased to aoe cap to 24 which, if you play the game, kind of is a big deal and also a change I agreed with.

So following that logic keeping it at 3 targets is completely outdated and renders them in effect useless. It was already moderate with the unintended 9 targets so while it's good that you're fixing things, please also acknowledge that as Bob Ross would say "you don't make mistakes, only happy little accidents".

Postmortem

Post#34 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:33 pm

Abilities and skills gone after patch. Also lost my staff on my BW. Abilities and skills are not in bar or in book.

Tenhi

Post#35 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:34 pm

Stelien wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:13 pm
Grunbag wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:40 pm
Akalukz wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:38 pm In light of the we/wh "bug" fix this tactic needs drastic work now that AoE has no cap for the vast majority of skills. Basically the only AoE spec available is now pretty much worthless.
I fixed a bug , but you can propose a change
Hello, since i enjoy playing both aoe WE and WH , i would like to point one more thing, Dragon gun aoe execution procs blessed bullets on all targets hit in a small radius (i guess on a minimal 30 feet radius which is intended for having 1 accusation), If it is intended to proc on all targets (which i think is great and should not be removed) it should proc on all targets hit when having 5 accusations and not only on those very close to the primary target. I hope you wont destroy aoe builds on WE/WH since these classes are usually undesirable for groups as st dps as they dont contribute to larger scale battles ( and since i find them very fun to play ). For razor strikes tactics (and we counterpart) i would propose to perhaps lower the range to myb 20 feet around primary target and make it hit all like it did already.
Well the Bullets proccing from AoE is something only WH gets. For WEs the Kisses have an internal Cooldown and cant procc more than once every X sec (not sure? 2?). So yeah. Not even sure if the Bullets proccing on AoE is a bug/oversight/balance-thingy or working as intended.

Werit

Post#36 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:42 pm

Akalukz wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:38 pm In light of the we/wh "bug" fix this tactic needs drastic work now that AoE has no cap for the vast majority of skills. Basically the only AoE spec available is now pretty much worthless.
Don't you just play Magus? ;)

Ywhi

Post#37 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:46 pm

I understand, it's just a bugfix for you and no more (3 target aoe cap WE/Wh).

But seriously, this bug is here for like a year now, by doing that you just completly removed a class for WB play. Not a spec. A class.

We/Wh were nerf few months ago because of 6 men getting stomped and cut Value of Morale Pump/Morale drain by 50%.

After that, you just remove all the utility of a RP dps / Zealot Dps because they're to "OP" for 6 men competitive play .... (What a joke).

What's next ? I'm really wondering ....

I can't believe, don't want to believe you will not think about this .... How the hell in world could you tell yourself it's a good fix .... With 3000 people online, with this zergh Fest every day, holding / hugging WC and keep for every min on each area.

It's just and outdated tactic with 9 aoe Cap. Now it's 24 for most of the spell, just ... come on ...

You've to slot a tactic, decrease damage from Slice/ Sweeping Razor, it's not working like other Aoe, you actually have to target something to hit people around and not just press your aoe "in the air" so it already decrease the efficiency of this spell compare to other Aoe spell in this game ... and now to "ONLY" hit 2 more target ...

Stelien

Post#38 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:47 pm

Tenhi wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:34 pm
Stelien wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:13 pm
Grunbag wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:40 pm

I fixed a bug , but you can propose a change
Hello, since i enjoy playing both aoe WE and WH , i would like to point one more thing, Dragon gun aoe execution procs blessed bullets on all targets hit in a small radius (i guess on a minimal 30 feet radius which is intended for having 1 accusation), If it is intended to proc on all targets (which i think is great and should not be removed) it should proc on all targets hit when having 5 accusations and not only on those very close to the primary target. I hope you wont destroy aoe builds on WE/WH since these classes are usually undesirable for groups as st dps as they dont contribute to larger scale battles ( and since i find them very fun to play ). For razor strikes tactics (and we counterpart) i would propose to perhaps lower the range to myb 20 feet around primary target and make it hit all like it did already.
Well the Bullets proccing from AoE is something only WH gets. For WEs the Kisses have an internal Cooldown and cant procc more than once every X sec (not sure? 2?). So yeah. Not even sure if the Bullets proccing on AoE is a bug/oversight/balance-thingy or working as intended.
I agree that in current state WH has advantage ONLY bcs dragon gun is ranged ability and WE has to go near to hit enemies which puts her in more danger (perhaps adding some ability like charge or something which would give her ms would help her). But im not sure that bullets have more advantage since only execution can trigger them and kisses could be more effective since they are triggered by all abilites (including their equivalent of razor strikes which until now could have affected a good amount of ppl). I enjoy both classes and like their differences and i find WH more fun since i can do something usefull in RvR large battles and survive much more than WE at the current state. ( Dont forget that even WH has to go near to build accusations to do anything even with dragon gun at this state so its not that good but its better that WE equivalent )
Andresila 80+ WH
Stelien 40+ WL
Andresilla 70+ WE
Zivotije 40+ Choppa

Ads
Glorian

Post#39 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:50 pm

Elemint wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:25 pm Can we please have /sit and /lie on a toggle instead of being 1s long animation?
Please ad /kneel to it too.
We need the first line of Musketdwarfs to kneel so the second line can shot over their heads. :D

Shaeamus

Post#40 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:01 pm

It's fine to fix a "bug" but w. the current state of AE in game, the tactic should be changed to 9 or 12 or more. And of course, it should build accusations. This change is very outdated v. other changes w. AE cap.