Developer

Re: Patch Notes 22/04/2020 - Gates of Ekrund

Post#91 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:19 pm

blechkautz wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:31 pm
uanaka wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:30 pm
blechkautz wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:29 pm

Seems bugged after last hotfix.
Can you expand more than just "bugged"?
You can get crit and you mitigate before you absorb, which was the other way around before.
This part shouldn't have changed. But it seems like while it is critting, it has already subtracted the absorbed damage, so the crit isn't actually adding any damage. But I can fix that for next patch.
Source Developer

Ads
Omegus

Post#92 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:21 pm

dalen wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:53 pm
Omegus wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:41 pm Dalen could you let me know if the damage increase from crits is calculated before or after absorbs please? I know it's possible to test but getting people online and in duels is difficult at best :).
Crit damage is after absorbs. If all damage is absorbed you can't get a crit.
Thank you :)
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

poonkys

Post#93 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:05 am

just want to say that i really appreciate all the work done by the devs and that i m pretty happy with the current state for the game , but unfortunatly that 1 scenario weekend concept kind of suck..... you end up playing the same scenario over and over and over and over because it's the only that really pops often , since everybody and their mother is queuing to complete the quest.
make it a special 3 scenario week end or 5 so that we get a little variety, right now it's just painful...

retekelek

Post#94 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:03 pm

anarchypark wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:38 pm
retekelek wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:18 pm
Vayra wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:41 am
Spoiler:

And honestly it should be required to do some amount of PvE to get full BiS gear, just like it should be required to do PvP. Someone who spends time in all aspects of the end game should be rewarded higher than someone who just sticks to 1 part and never touches another.
I disagree whit that, it the end of the day, all of us come here to play, to have fun. And some of us dont find any fun whit doing pve(dungeons), and here for playing player versus player.
Every MMO where u pay or its a "free" to play one, is forcing u to do some grindings, what u probably aint enjoy but probably you will throw your time in to it, to dont have disadvantages against others. I dont think its a good direction to take. And dont see the reason why to make it a must do it thing.

so they invented moba game. for your 'only' pvp.
You should check the genre of game that you're playing.
Good trolling try.
Show me any other game wheres 1vs1 6vs6 24vs24 and realm vs realm fights and sc-s. And free to play, whitout the time consuming dialy farm or real currency spend to skip time stealing.
Those who like pve, fell free to do it, jsut dont force it on those that aint. Thats easyily understandable, right?

FLY they already implemented the change what this post started about. Gear mixig is Baaad! Mkay?