Update: Bracket size now set to max 450 MMR difference. So some match making, but less strict than before.
[Weekend Warfront: Blood Basin]
The blackened environs of Black Fire Pass are home to one of the bloodiest battles yet seen. The clash of steel on steel does little to drown out the screams of the wounded as Order and Destruction forces struggle for dominance in the blood-mired snow.
This weekend the Blood Basin will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 Friday to 12:00 Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Black Fire Basin scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
New for this week is that you will get to pick from different event slot items depending on your class. When you open the chest you get an event item for your level.
- Don't give quitter debuff if a player crashes during loading screen.
- Fixed some issues with back capping in Blood of the Black Cairn not always resetting the correct flags.
- Added icons for T2 & T3 KotBS shields that only had generic icons before.
-  Fixed texture of Sentry's heater of Solemnity to have text in correct direction.
- Fixed a bunch of items in loot bags that were wrongly assigned for another class; this issue concerned mainly Obliterator pieces
- Added T1 Shoulders into chap 1 to 3 PQ green and Blue Chest
- Added T2 / T3 belt into chap 4 to 9 Pq white chest
- Added T2 / T3 Helm and shoulders into chap 4 to 9 PQ Green and Blue Chest.
- Fixed an issue causing Bo and choppa Sov Alt Shoulders to be missing from your character and vendors.
- Fixed an issue causing Choppa Beastlord helm being invisible.
- Fixed an issue causing IB Onslaught Helm to not have the right appearance.
[Warrior Priest & Disciple of Khaine shield rework]
Warrior Priests and Disciples of Khaine previously only had lower level shields available from a special merchant and all of them used the same appearance. Now they have many appropriate appearances to choose from, based on modified versions of KotBS, Black Guard & NPC shields.
The shields been spread throughout the game. They will appear in loot tables, PQ rewards, quest rewards, influence rewards and at vendors, just like any other gear. There are also lower level versions of Bucklers & Disciple of Khaine Blood Wards at scenario reward vendors.
The old lvl 36 Blue rarity shields & weapons available from vendors have been added to the T4 Epic Quests
Disciple of Khaine Appearance guide
- Fixed another issue that could cause players to get ported to capital when entering portals or trying to switch region.
- Removed the unused fragment unlock tasks from the UI.
- Set the number of available RvR tactic slots to 0 (These were removed in patch 1.4.0 in 2010).
- Uniformised BE / Crypt and Warpblade Tunnels / Bilerot Burrow mobs wounds.
Bilerot Burrow :
- Fixed an issue causing Gag Self to not cleanse Bilerot Sickness all the time
- Reduced damage dealt by the maggot you vomit while using Gag Self.
- Fixed an issue causing Ap drain to be casted more often than intended
- Increased the slightly cooldown of Ssyrdian Morbidae’s debuff .
- Fixed an issue causing cauldrons debuff to be cleansed on wrong cauldron at Ssyrdian fight.
- Fixed an issue causing Ssyrdian Cauldrons dot to deal 6 damage instead of 500.
- Fixed an issue causing Nurgling Diseased Below to permanently debuff heal
Bloodwrought Enclave :
- Removed some skeletons around Culius that were not meant to be spawned
- Fixed an issue causing some mobs to be pulled in larger group than intended.
- Increased the decayed Timer of Barakus Items.
Sov 8 piece bonus :
Absolute Preservation will correctly fire when you have no ally targeted and will apply on self as tooltip says.
- Fixed an issue causing Rune of Balance to not convert Intel to Willpower
- Fixed an issue causing Harbringer of Doom to incorrectly trigger a GCD
Dissolving Mist and Napalm Grenade
- Base damage and Primary Stat Mult have both been increased significantly.
This is to follow up on changes last week that removed the ability for this damage to crit and deal proc damage. Testing with 1100 INT and damage buff from the pet, unmitigiated, Dissolving Mist deals about 700 damage every 2s at the third stage of the damage ramp. This should make this 13pt spec ability less trivial for PvP uses, but will still be monitored over the next patch to see if it is still over/underperforming.
- Fixed an issue causing Orc, Goblins and Troll cross the chasm and attack players when you use the Dwarf Organ Gun in Ekrund starting area
- Primal Nature is back in loot tables.
- Fixed issue which caused scenarios to rotate on server reboot. (They will now correctly rotate 9am Monday server time)
 A great axe for Orc will no longer drop as PQ reward for Slayer
 An axe for Orc will no longer drop as PQ reward for Slayer
 A great axe for Orc will no longer drop as PQ reward for Ironbreaker
 The rewards you can claim after having triggered the unlocks for finishing X PQs as ranked #1 have been corrected