Eridial was without the prudence of an experienced master, and he became arrogant in his abilities. He attempted to create an artifact that could gift the power of the dragons to the High Elves, even while the beasts slumbered. His attempt proved a success, but at a terrible cost. The soul of Eridial's dragon companion, Thiralies, was ripped from his massive frame, leaving only a decaying husk. Overcome with grief and shame, Eridial fled into the bowels of Tor Anroc, never to be seen again.
Now both the forces of order and destruction journey into the bowels of Tor Anroc where Eridial fled in shame. Seek out this trinket, to claim it for the Witch King, or to prevent the Dark Elves from gaining what they seek.
This weekend Lair of Despair will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Tor Anroc scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- Fixed issues with Mourkain artifact and similar scenario objects not resetting properly.
- Pounce & Squig Leap: Damage hit now matches time you land, which is slightly earlier than it hit before.
-  Divine Strike & Consume Essence no longer heals from secondary targets that blocked/parried the attack
-  Burn Away Lies & Seed of Chaos no longer deal their ending damage if the debuff is cleansed before it ends.
Empire Chapter 15
- Journey Downriver: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Help For Haldred: Erich Betz will now give you something for telling him his brother is trapped beneath a cart
- Inappropriate rewards have been removed from T2 PQ's. These were either overleveled or already in-use for more appropriate content.