Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 10/06/2020 - Happy Birthday

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Manatikik

Re: Patch Notes 06/10/2020 - Happy Birthday

Post#201 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:42 pm

Pandastyle wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:09 pm I agree that SWs needed a buff...but I was wondering is THIS: https://imgur.com/a/7yqG1SR the new norm now? I was on my marauder in 3vanq/3inv gear (for those who dont remember: medium armor, so the second highest armor rating). I dont want to imagine what squishy targets have to go through now...not crying for nerf as I said they deserved some love...I just wished I could crit 2.1k on a 5sec cd with no real requirements...my highest crits are maybe 1.7k on squishys
(btw there was another 1.8k crit which I didnt get on screen on time...)

Also I hope its okay that I didnt censor the name, because I dont see it as name shaming
For that low of mitigation he was running the armor ignore tactic. BA wasn't affected by any changes made this patch.

Also as mara just get a montro proc up and /laugh at him.
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
Pandastyle

Post#202 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:39 am

Thank you for clearing this up...looked at the aSW tactics and now I better understand these numbers.
I still wish I could burst like aSW/WL :P
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Bozzax

Post#203 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:29 am

Manatikik wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:42 pm
Pandastyle wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:09 pm I agree that SWs needed a buff...but I was wondering is THIS: https://imgur.com/a/7yqG1SR the new norm now? I was on my marauder in 3vanq/3inv gear (for those who dont remember: medium armor, so the second highest armor rating). I dont want to imagine what squishy targets have to go through now...not crying for nerf as I said they deserved some love...I just wished I could crit 2.1k on a 5sec cd with no real requirements...my highest crits are maybe 1.7k on squishys

Also I hope its okay that I didnt censor the name, because I dont see it as name shaming
For that low of mitigation he was running the armor ignore tactic. BA wasn't affected by any changes made this patch.

Also as mara just get a montro proc up and /laugh at him.
Isn’t monstro proc smth like 7-15% now thus a tad random to be viewed as a real counter?

Secondly does it work on armor ignore abilities or just armour penetration?
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Acidic

Post#204 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:22 am

Summary of the results f this patch

Order zerged harder
IC got pushed even more often
Altdorf stayed safe even more
Order whined at same / slightly harder

Pesteavino

Post#205 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:33 am

You extend the event but dont extend the RR and EXP bonus? what a joke

hammerhead

Post#206 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:54 am

Maybe it makes sense to sell a Subjugator for [Vanquisher's Medallion] ? For example cost 400 for 1h and 800 for 2h ?
Pesteavino wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:33 am You extend the event but dont extend the RR and EXP bonus? what a joke
It’s a little unclear what exactly was extended. For me, the event ended, I did not have time to throw a pie 20 times... while running around in the squiq s and doing three dozen times buged quest the celebration in general very stressful.
(\|)o0(|/)

Kaelang

Post#207 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:39 pm

The Live Event timed out. It's back now.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

sogeou

Post#208 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:31 pm

//edit: actually..how could he/she spam brutal assault twice in 1sec? cd reduce? but gcd is 1.5sec...lag?
That spec was not buffed and damage is normal. Also, he had a SM with him so he could spam Brutal assault.

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#209 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:47 pm

sogeou wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:31 pm

//edit: actually..how could he/she spam brutal assault twice in 1sec? cd reduce? but gcd is 1.5sec...lag?
That spec was not buffed and damage is normal. Also, he had a SM with him so he could spam Brutal assault.
Except Crosscut hits 3 times now instead of 2, which is 50% damage increase on ability.

sogeou

Post#210 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:51 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:47 pm
sogeou wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:31 pm

Except Crosscut hits 3 times now instead of 2, which is 50% damage increase on ability.
When they are vengeful. So, not like the normal move got a 50% damage increase.