Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wdova

Re: Patch Notes 18/06/2020 - Garden of Qu'aph

Post#51 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:16 am

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:06 pm
Wdova wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:34 pm
Reduced damage scaling on Broadhead Arrow from 0.9 to 0.45
Wait does this mean 1 stack does not even worth GCD, 2 stacks do the same damage as old 1 stack and only 3 stacks deal more damage than original 1 stack? Excelent! 3 GCDs spent over original 1. Isnt better scrap the rework of BA and restore to its previous state?
No, that's not what it means. The base damage on BHA is very high to begin with, so ballistic scaling needs to be pretty extreme to make any significant change. If you add the increased damage from Flame Arrow the net nerf is about 100 damage at 1100 BAL.
Thank You for explanation.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Ads
Wdova

Post#52 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:20 am

Thank You for new content devs! I myself spent whole evening dueling and it was crazy fun. Enjoyable pause from RvR and SCs.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Floppy

Post#53 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:53 pm

So after updating the game i seem to experience display errors and glitches; I cant see my character panel (stats and gear) as well as any other wording or caption. i tried seeing if it was a "marked read" problem in the files and unchecked all the ones i found but still nothing. Gonna try reinstalling in a day if there is no remedy

Skullgrin

Post#54 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:09 pm

Love the addition of a permanent dueling area, I do have some complaints/suggestions tho...

1. Its just too damn big! When I'm up top watching duels, the duelists occasionally run out of visual range and I have to run around to try to keep them in view. We need some sort of binocular thingy so that we can keep the fight visible. :P

2. The orb to Aldorf won't let me use it to teleport there on my Chosen. You really missed out on some amusing antics by not allowing this. :D

3. And finally, on a bit more serious note, it would be a nice quality of life thing if you turned off all auras when you teleport the combatants back up to the upper level. I died three times in a row to mob aggro up top after a duel, due to not being able to disable Dreadful Agony fast enough. That really adds to the healing costs over time. So just an idea, it would be that or move the NPC's away from the return point.

Nice job, and I really look forward to more original content created by the team!
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Kaelang

Post#55 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:19 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:09 pm Love the addition of a permanent dueling area, I do have some complaints/suggestions tho...

1. Its just too damn big! When I'm up top watching duels, the duelists occasionally run out of visual range and I have to run around to try to keep them in view. We need some sort of binocular thingy so that we can keep the fight visible. :P

2. The orb to Aldorf won't let me use it to teleport there on my Chosen. You really missed out on some amusing antics by not allowing this. :D

3. And finally, on a bit more serious note, it would be a nice quality of life thing if you turned off all auras when you teleport the combatants back up to the upper level. I died three times in a row to mob aggro up top after a duel, due to not being able to disable Dreadful Agony fast enough. That really adds to the healing costs over time. So just an idea, it would be that or move the NPC's away from the return point.

Nice job, and I really look forward to more original content created by the team!
1 - Valid suggestion. Something to assist spectating with draw distance would be pretty sweet.

2 - Although I'd love to invade Altdorf and slay some stunties, this probably wouldn't end well. :D

3 - This isn't intended, and is a known issue.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

doxifera

Post#56 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:51 pm

hotfix didnt help, lost 2 reservation into forts

Lithenir

Post#57 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:42 am

Kaelang wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:19 pm
Skullgrin wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:09 pm

3 - This isn't intended, and is a known issue.
Does this also count for Pet attacks? Made a duel today on WL didn't know how duels end and what's happening after. So I got ported to upper level but somehow my pet still was on attacking mode and attacked my duel partner up there. Which ofc lead to my death.

Janner

Post#58 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:27 am

Put in a bookie vendor and let us make wagers on the outcome of matches.

Ads
anarchypark

Post#59 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:37 am

i don't think i set foot in praag but still got bag roll from praag lock
i killed some destro at CW for snot event though. and emp SC.
maybe healed some players who previously were in praag.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

dalen
Developer

Post#60 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:14 am

anarchypark wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:37 am i don't think i set foot in praag but still got bag roll from praag lock
i killed some destro at CW for snot event though. and emp SC.
maybe healed some players who previously were in praag.
CW is same pairing as Praag, so shares contribution tracker.
Source Developer