Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
jonspidy

Re: Patch Notes 01/07/2020

Post#121 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:16 pm

Krulgu wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:02 am And for grimfang, yes you can snare WL, bump it,but... jump again, or grap or antisnare, you choice, if you have a WL with a minimum skill on you.. you can't do nothing. And yes msh have a same snare than WL until now, exept one thing : destro have this snare on back from 6 years, now that's made 3 days, and is already top whine for negate the wl snare nerf, order turn to live with this, destro ask from 6 years for nerf WL, now i expect for order that's no take 6 mores years, for msh snare nerf, because yes ,this snare need a nerf, until this day just shut up and go testing what destro do endure from 6 years.
This is a joke right? I've been on this server since day 1. Literally the day it launched where only nordland was open and people had pig mounts and literally no abilities, all you could do is walk around. The WL has been nerfed a handful of times and for 6 years you guys continue to whine about the class on the forums and in game. I also have yet to see a patch where Order classes got any REAL love. WL got a nerf, BW got a nerf, KOTBS nerf, SW Nerf, SM nerf. You have the nerve to talk about people "whining" about a change.. go look up anything related to Destro "tuning" where its not even close to being a nerf and you'll find PAGES upon PAGES of destro Whine. You really need to think twice before telling anyone to "shut up and test" anything when you clearly have no idea whats going on.
Vanhel - Knight Of the Blazing Sun
"The hammer is not the answer to every military problem, for even the mightiest of hammers will miss its mark if the opponent is wise enough not to wait around to get crushed."

Ads
Krulgu

Post#122 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:48 pm

compare population ... everyday.... i compare population... everyday with a minimum 20- 40 % AAo on destro.

you are here from day 1 of server great, but too bad i'm here from day 1 of official beta, and ALL classes be nerfed, BW first needed, because when you can made PBAE of 5K5/sec, i think that's need a nerf, yes, mara be nerf too .... BO be nerf too, we can play whe can play who pisses the furthest,no one will win, because both side are nerfed, again and again, but when we ask for nerfed the sacred WL, the plague of this game from day 1, you are an heretic ?? create a goblin shaman, up it around lvl 30 and try to escape from WL for 1 week, just for see ... and after perhaps you will see WL need a serious mobility nerf .

ha yes and good luck to up in SC with grasshopper WL on you....because don't forget, he can jump from lvl 16 ...

lyncher12

Post#123 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:57 pm

how do you die to a wl as a shaman

jonspidy

Post#124 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:21 pm

Krulgu wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:48 pm compare population ... everyday.... i compare population... everyday with a minimum 20- 40 % AAo on destro.

you are here from day 1 of server great, but too bad i'm here from day 1 of official beta, and ALL classes be nerfed, BW first needed, because when you can made PBAE of 5K5/sec, i think that's need a nerf, yes, mara be nerf too .... BO be nerf too, we can play whe can play who pisses the furthest,no one will win, because both side are nerfed, again and again, but when we ask for nerfed the sacred WL, the plague of this game from day 1, you are an heretic ?? create a goblin shaman, up it around lvl 30 and try to escape from WL for 1 week, just for see ... and after perhaps you will see WL need a serious mobility nerf .

ha yes and good luck to up in SC with grasshopper WL on you....because don't forget, he can jump from lvl 16 ...
I have a shaman. Since the pounce nerf its easier than ever to take out a WL.. since you've been around since beta you'd think that you'd know how to deal with them. AP drain, into slow puddle, into knock back, Dot and kite and he's dead. It's actually very easy to take out a WL if you know what you're doing. The Shaman has more than enough tools to kite anything easily including the WL.
Vanhel - Knight Of the Blazing Sun
"The hammer is not the answer to every military problem, for even the mightiest of hammers will miss its mark if the opponent is wise enough not to wait around to get crushed."

Lithenir

Post#125 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:00 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:57 pm how do you die to a wl as a shaman
Now noone anymore

Sulorie

Post#126 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:09 pm

jonspidy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:16 pm
WL got a nerf, BW got a nerf, KOTBS nerf, SW Nerf, SM nerf.
Maybe by any chance some order classes were strong, some would say "too strong"?
Dying is no option.

Grimfang
Suspended

Post#127 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:45 am

Some des classes are too strong. Some made too strong. Nothing happens though balance is always one way.

M0rw47h

Post#128 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:31 am

Grimfang wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:45 am Some des classes are too strong. Some made too strong. Nothing happens though balance is always one way.
If you're just trying to compalin about "OP destro and nothing changes", I would like to point few things:
  • Marauder morale drain got rickrolled.
  • Efficiency of morale drops nerfed, which is clear nerf to destro self pumps.
  • Wind of Insanity is channeled instead of toggle now, so you can easily interrupt it.
  • DPS Zealot / RP healing debuff got butchered, and destro suffers more because of it.

Ads
sjemen

Post#129 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:41 am

holy **** this constant whining from everyone on this forum.
shmemsy 82 IB sjem 75 WP sjembem 70 ENG shmem WH 67 sjemo 68 WL sjemsy 64 BW fatsjem 59 SLAY shmoom 52 AM sjemsjem 53 RP smemz 43 KotBSsjemel 59 SW
shmemz 68 SH sjemz 64 SHM sjemppa 48 BOsjemmy 50 CHP ssjemm 43 MAR

Tillbeast

Post#130 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:27 am

Unfortunately both sides complain about each others classes. I have only been around this year and it looks like order classes were originally too strong and have received fix's/nerfs over the years which order players understandably dont like whilst only a few destro classes have received outright fix's/nerfs. Destro classes seem to have a bit more utility than orders whereas order just have outright dps but the kind of cancel each other out....apart from the elephant in the room, or should I say cat? Across the mirrors although order usually win it is not by a huge margin apart from the wl/mar mirror which the wl wins hands down, I have not seen a marauder kill anything as quick as a wl, most of the time the poor git has died before they recovered from the knock down. The only fix I see is too mirror the two classes completely, give marauder a pet or remove pet from wl and give them the marauder class mechanic and just 100% mirror them ability wise...they can then at least cancel each other out.