The ancient site known as Doomfist Crater is one steeped in myth and lore. Now Order and Destruction forces converge upon the broken landscape, determined to deny their enemies access to whatever treasures may lay buried beneath the surface.
This weekend Days of Doom will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Doomfist Crater scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Completing all tasks gives the title: The Doomed
- Players now only respawn in keeps if they are safe, no longer if outer door is already under attack.
- Keeps now rank up when resources are handed in, as long as doors are at 98% health or above. Resources handed in when door is below 98% health will still heal the door.
- Using /stuck in scenarios or city sieges will teleport you to your realm's respawn point instead of to Nordland/Norsca. This requires you to be out of combat and remain out of combat for 10 seconds before teleporting you. You can only use this command in scenarios once every 5 minutes. If you are selected as a champion in stage 3 of cities you cannot use this command.
- Fixed broken tooltips on Sigmar's Vision & Warding Strike
Whirling Pin (also Sticky Squigz for Squig Herder)
- Messed with the delay/timing/knockback to better fit the animation. The knockback angle is 5 degrees higher, and the distance is slightly longer, resulting in an additional 10' which at the higher angle should be more reliable on uneven terrain and feel more responsive overall.
- Reduced cast time from 2s down to .5s, some cast time is needed for the animation to look right. It will need a client update so the Cast Bar behaves.
This allows more flexibility in rotation as you don't give up part of your second GCD. You can get some decent AOE burst landing LA during the flight time window of Spiral Fletched Arrow, and hitting Barrage immediately after, which looks something like this on target dummies.
- Fixed an issue which caused certain abilities in the arena to "bug out".
- Tier 2 & Tier 3 zones will appear with a lock icon when they are not open for battle.
- Live Event rewards will now appear greyed out when the reward has already been claimed.
- Fixed duplicated resurrection dialog windows.
- The door in the hallway of Stage 3 of The Inevitable City will now be open by default.
- The City Siege recovery period will now persist through reboots.
Empire Chapter 20
- Kill the Deathless: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Unanswered Questions: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Lead by Example: This quest line has been corrected and reworked, and the quest rewards have been set
- Heart of Ice: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
 - Khaine's Imbuement will no longer refresh itself
 - Dissipating Buffer proc gives flat 10%, not a multiplier