Ads

Patch Notes 22/07/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kwatchi
Suspended

Re: Patch Notes 22/07/2020

Post#111 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:48 am

Order had 42% of T4 pop for the city that just happened. That equates to 1/3 of Destro not getting a City instance. That must suck. I suggest we put a pin in this conversation and reconvene next week when the population ratio hits 2 to 1.
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#112 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:20 am

wowza wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:03 am
Imagine being head GM and not even knowing what the res range is :lol:
Yep, dumb mistake. It happens, probably won't be the last time.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

anarchypark

Post#113 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:12 am

i can't find new title from this weekend warfront in the ToK.
the doomed. anyone know where is it? or bug?
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Sulorie

Post#114 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:17 am

Kwatchi wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:08 am
wargrimnir wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:21 pm
If you're in a warband that is attempting to coordinate a Ram suicide push, this is still a non-issue. You have healers in your warband. The range on rez is 150'. That's more than enough range to reach even the worst corners of an outer door from the front ramparts. Maybe the changes will in effect cause people who would otherwise be solo to join groups? There's nothing wrong with diving the ram if you have a healer on the wall watching your back and rezzing you up. Did you guys really do this without a healer at all?
Rez range is 100 ft.
Still enough range to res ppl on ram.
Furthermore, people shouldn't die at maingate, when destro pushes through, because you either have a large number of defenders at that gate or you pull back to inner keep right in time to not get cut off.
Dying is no option.

Karl

Post#115 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:41 pm

anarchypark wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:12 am i can't find new title from this weekend warfront in the ToK.
the doomed. anyone know where is it? or bug?
I got the title "the Doomed" after completing the event. In my ToK it's #4 under "Achivements".

mryay

Post#116 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:09 pm

Just want to say thanks to the dev for the changes/fix implemented whirling pin and the Lileath's Arrow. These improve a bit the quality of life of the SW.
Please continue.

Cheers, Swizz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RoR: SW 82, AM Heal RR51
AoR: SW R87, BW/R60+, SM/40+, AM/R50+, WL/R60+, Slayer R40+, DoK/SH/Sorcerer R40+ (+others)

Karl

Post#117 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:22 pm

Kaelang wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:58 pm
Zerging keeps will be super easy now. Pugs without healers are screwed by this. Guess they found a way to speed up the campaign.
The changes made are obviously being monitored as they hit live - changes don't just drop onto the server and get forgotten about. But complaining about something within 2 hours, and 2 zone flips, is ridiculous. Let it settle and review it after it's been thoroughly played out. Stop trying to find things to be unhappy with before you've even played the changes.
So, it's been longer than 2 hours and way more than 2 zone flips. Are the jury still out? IMHO taking a keep and zergin' is way to easy now... pls revert or tweak this change.

Lithenir

Post#118 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:57 pm

Karl wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:22 pm
Zerging keeps will be super easy now. Pugs without healers are screwed by this. Guess they found a way to speed up the campaign.
The changes made are obviously being monitored as they hit live - changes don't just drop onto the server and get forgotten about. But complaining about something within 2 hours, and 2 zone flips, is ridiculous. Let it settle and review it after it's been thoroughly played out. Stop trying to find things to be unhappy with before you've even played the changes.
So, it's been longer than 2 hours and way more than 2 zone flips. Are the jury still out? IMHO taking a keep and zergin' is way to easy now... pls revert or tweak this change.
Just before you wrote this order had some nice keep defences one after another... Not so sure what you're talking about. Ofc after a while a keep fell but that just happens. And PUGS without healers were always screwed...

Ads
Karl

Post#119 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:29 pm

Lithenir wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:57 pm
Just before you wrote this order had some nice keep defences one after another... Not so sure what you're talking about. Ofc after a while a keep fell but that just happens. And PUGS without healers were always screwed...
Yeah, without healers we are all screwed ofc.

My exp and 2 cents with this change so far is that people who are defending (didn't play dessy in a while so my perspecitve is from order) are playing way to safe; trying to get to keep before attackers even show up, defening and plyaing safe till outer is down, not commiting to last-stand-funnel at outer since you can't rel to keep. Keep fights are over quicker than before. This is esp true at keeps that are harder to get to such as in Caledor.

Lithenir

Post#120 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:40 pm

Karl wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:29 pm
Lithenir wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:57 pm

Yeah, without healers we are all screwed ofc.

My exp and 2 cents with this change so far is that people who are defending (didn't play dessy in a while so my perspecitve is from order) are playing way to safe; trying to get to keep before attackers even show up, defening and plyaing safe till outer is down, not commiting to last-stand-funnel at outer since you can't rel to keep. Keep fights are over quicker than before. This is esp true at keeps that are harder to get to such as in Caledor.
Well you need to be more tactical now, I give you that. But I think in the long run it will be good for the game.
Now we need to make BOs more usefull after 2* to dezerg the lake and I am happy