Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 22/07/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tabaori

Re: Patch Notes 22/07/2020

Post#11 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:39 pm

heybaws wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:35 pm Does that mean that with inner being on 100% you would still respawn at the warcamp? If so it feels to me that people will not take the risk defending outer MG and posterns anymore.

yes they all wait at the lord of the castle until it is over and only defend this area, everything else will no longer be worthwhile.

Ads
Aluviya

Post#12 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:40 pm

Thanks a lot for the work of this patch concerning the RvR. It really seems to go to a good direction with this changes!

wonshot

Post#13 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:45 pm

If Realm-A or realm-B is getting suprice attacked by a single guy, or even a warband (easier to spot) running with a canon from their own keep to your keep and then shoot it to tag and activate the "cant respawn in keep" mekanick. Then those realms need to better communicate in their region chats imo.

Canons even able to attack the gates, I was never a fan. But atleast now it serves a purpose more than just "thihihi i stalled it for 10minuts for everyone without achiving anything productive with those ten minuts"

In a situation where one side is getting sieged, and the defending realm didnt make it inside in time now they have to rally and storm the postern, meaning the attackers have to keep manpower on both postern entrances and maingate to keep ramming ergo splitting their numbers. Isnt that what people want, more action spread out and not just zerging?
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Acidic

Post#14 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:47 pm

Players now only respawn in keeps if they are safe, no longer if outer door is already under attack

Think this maybe too sever, would have initially thought a decent % on outer to give some chance to defenders

madrocks
Suspended

Post#15 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:50 pm

yyyyeeaaaaaaahhhhh boooooooyyyyy!!!!!!!!

LETS EFFING GO YOU RAM JUMPERS!!!!
Last edited by madrocks on Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lutz

heybaws

Post#16 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:51 pm

wonshot wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:45 pm If Realm-A or realm-B is getting suprice attacked by a single guy, or even a warband (easier to spot) running with a canon from their own keep to your keep and then shoot it to tag and activate the "cant respawn in keep" mekanick. Then those realms need to better communicate in their region chats imo.

Canons even able to attack the gates, I was never a fan. But atleast now it serves a purpose more than just "thihihi i stalled it for 10minuts for everyone without achiving anything productive with those ten minuts"

In a situation where one side is getting sieged, and the defending realm didnt make it inside in time now they have to rally and storm the postern, meaning the attackers have to keep manpower on both postern entrances and maingate to keep ramming ergo splitting their numbers. Isnt that what people want, more action spread out and not just zerging?
Yes, more zerging as a necessity. This is what we all asked for.

xanderous

Post#17 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:00 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:14 pm - Players now only respawn in keeps if they are safe, no longer if outer door is already under attack.
Oh those poor engies and BW's :lol:
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Kaeldrick

Post#18 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:02 pm

Look at the scratch on the doors! OMAGAD keep isn't safe anymooore... we gonna die!

A bit too much imo, I really hope you'll consider thinking about some adjustements.

Ads
Gurf

Post#19 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:05 pm

Means keeps are much harder to defend for the side with lower numbers, not sure if that is good. At least when you knew you could get to the inner keep for its defence you could go and do other things in a siege like jump out of postern and get harass the enemy from flanks and attack enemy trying to get to keep. Now it is a risk to do anything as you can get cut off, especially with all the pulls (some of which are undefendable) pulling you out of res range.

Also for many classes if you want to defend a zone you will just have to get to keep early and sit there and do nothing while you wait for the enemy to attack, which they could do half an hour later if you are unlucky. Sure you can get in a Warband and try storm the postern, which is more than likely guarded by multiple warbands including premades on most occasions, good luck getting in if you aren't a WH.

xanderous

Post#20 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:12 pm

Harrwin wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:29 pm I like this idea aswel but im afraid it might increase the number of ppl afking inside keep, and push ppl to go and afk in keep much earlier that they usually do xD.
So what you are saying is i should play my WE? :twisted:
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer