Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 06/08/2020

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
M0rw47h
Posts: 598

Re: Patch Notes 06/08/2020

Post#61 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:17 pm

Foofmonger wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:30 pm
M0rw47h wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:22 pm
I don't understand absorb nerf. It makes Z/RP absorbs generated much weaker, it makes cleanse with absorb shield of AM/SHammy much weaker.
It's kinda makes WP/DoK even better for group than before. Not like they were already outperforming other healers in healing.
If anything abosrb should be buffed and personal absorb tactic of WP/DoK nerfed.
The absorb change is how absorbs used to work on this server, and how they worked on live.

They were bugged to be too good more or less. So there's not much to understand, you were getting used to a bugged ability and assuming it was the standard.
Then I should consider Git to da Choppa very bugged ability.
Point is: LIVE doesn't matters in long run, RoR used to be improvement over it, not copy paste of fails.

What is more, you can't just "bugfix" stuff without "rebalancing" stuff and looking at bigger picture, e.g. WH bugfixes in the past...
Anathae [KotBS] / Anathea [WP] ( and couple others )
former Anathae [Zealot]

Ads
lyncher12
Posts: 194

Re: Patch Notes 06/08/2020

Post#62 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:28 pm

glad i dont have to do beastlord anymore now that the qol of no cd book of binding is gone

User avatar
satanicomoderno
Posts: 121

Re: Patch Notes 06/08/2020

Post#63 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:42 pm

GtdC should be 20ft range and slow down the choppa while apply this, to be fair. But it's nice devs are looking to this broken ability. I hope they can see how OP it still being and fix this.

User avatar
DiMakss
Posts: 63

Re: Patch Notes 06/08/2020

Post#64 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:01 pm

satanicomoderno wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:42 pm
GtdC should be 20ft range and slow down the choppa while apply this, to be fair. But it's nice devs are looking to this broken ability. I hope they can see how OP it still being and fix this.
As destro tank, i want this ability removed. As order tank, i dont care.

User avatar
Boursk
Posts: 459

Re: Patch Notes 06/08/2020

Post#65 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:18 pm

[Choppa]
- Choppa: Lowered the maximum height difference for GTDC pulls from 30ft to 25ft. This is to avoid it being able to pull players self-entitled Slayers down from some walls that are just under 30ft tall.
[3 years on Live = Volkmar > Ironrock > Gorfang > Badlands]

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HannesMW2

User avatar
Nameless
Posts: 848

Re: Patch Notes 06/08/2020

Post#66 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:21 pm

Ansorb change is nothing like on live. On WAR it was first toughness reduction, then absorb effect and rest mitigation effects lke armor, resists, etc. And even like that absorbs were quite weak. Here we have even less value from absorbs which is kinda disappointing.

Imo this change should be reverted and make absorbs scale with willpower or if u want to be innovative scale up with weapons dps
Mostly harmless

User avatar
neviirien
Posts: 16

Re: Patch Notes 06/08/2020

Post#67 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:30 pm

Nameless wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:21 pm
Ansorb change is nothing like on live. On WAR it was first toughness reduction, then absorb effect and rest mitigation effects lke armor, resists, etc. And even like that absorbs were quite weak. Here we have even less value from absorbs which is kinda disappointing.

Imo this change should be reverted and make absorbs scale with willpower or if u want to be innovative scale up with weapons dps
It's already been hotfixed to have toughness applied before absorbs. So it's correct now.
Neviirien. Blackguard. Badlands Server. Originally from Magnus.

User avatar
satanicomoderno
Posts: 121

Re: Patch Notes 06/08/2020

Post#68 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:36 pm

DiMakss wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:01 pm
satanicomoderno wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:42 pm
GtdC should be 20ft range and slow down the choppa while apply this, to be fair. But it's nice devs are looking to this broken ability. I hope they can see how OP it still being and fix this.
As destro tank, i want this ability removed. As order tank, i dont care.
As ranged dps in both sides, I hate this ability very much. Sometimes this only throws the slayers and wls closer to me. :evil:

Ads
User avatar
Nameless
Posts: 848

Re: Patch Notes 06/08/2020

Post#69 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:37 pm

I am glad about that still second part of the post is valid even now
Mostly harmless

User avatar
M0rw47h
Posts: 598

Re: Patch Notes 06/08/2020

Post#70 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:41 pm

Nameless wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:37 pm
I am glad about that still second part of the post is valid even now
I completly agree about that absorbs should scale somewhat with willpower to promote different builds than just "pack as many +180 armor talis as possible".
Anathae [KotBS] / Anathea [WP] ( and couple others )
former Anathae [Zealot]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rockalypse and 13 guests