Ads

Patch Notes 12/08/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Phantasm

Re: Patch Notes 12/08/2020

Post#41 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:17 pm

Spoiler:
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:24 am Note: Restart the patcher twice to make sure it downloads all the patch files, otherwise skills will be missing from your hotbars and you will have to add them all back manually.
Running two times or even 5 times patcher before log doesnt fix it. It require login to any char ingame and restart game to have chance to run repatch again. Fyi.

Ads
mathousalix6

Post#42 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:21 pm

My action bars disappeared after the patch. What happened?

satanicomoderno

Post#43 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:29 pm

- The 75% mitigation cap on toughness is removed. With the fixed damage formulas we suspect this is no longer needed, so it is removed for now.
Wow! This is something I want to see!

-You will now just queue for the "Ranked Solo" or "Ranked" scenario, and upon entering the scenario you will get loaded into one of the six maps currently available.
Interesting. I like it besides I don't play ranked.

-New powerful 3 day duration event slot items have been added for a cost of between 75 and 125 Triumphant Emblems depending on your MMR (approximately 5 scenario wins). These items have twice the stats of the regular weekend warfront event slot items. So in total 25 extra stat points and +1 crit. These items are best in slot items that are only available through ranked scenarios.
Now this is the dumbest idea ever! With the prices of the ranked sets, who in this world would expend these coins to buy temporary items? Btw, the ranked sets are dumb.

- Shadow Warrior Chest Piece for the Ruin set has been assigned the correct appearance
Omg, the terror continues! Bring back the old visual of sets and the cross class appearance that exist on live!

- You can no longer delete mail when it still contains gold or items.
Nice! Now we have to take the "special bag" and delete it. Why is there this special bag btw? Why don't put something more useful than cow pie in this bag? Craft items or just some coins?

mytreds

Post#44 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:33 pm

Detangler wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:29 pm I'm just happy for the increased royals in bags from oRvR content. Makes it a little less painful when you miss out on cities constantly.

Now if you could just hand out an "I'm sorry for your luck" pity royal crest for those that queue for at least 15 minutes and never get a city pop that'd be super.
If you choose to play the overtuned, more populated side, you choose to lose out on royals.

Detangler

Post#45 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:37 pm

Spoiler:
mytreds wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:33 pm
Detangler wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:29 pm I'm just happy for the increased royals in bags from oRvR content. Makes it a little less painful when you miss out on cities constantly.

Now if you could just hand out an "I'm sorry for your luck" pity royal crest for those that queue for at least 15 minutes and never get a city pop that'd be super.
If you choose to play the overtuned, more populated side, you choose to lose out on royals.
I *chose* to play the underpopulated, underdog side almost 2 years ago at the time, and have endured the pendulum swing every few months. Maybe if you weren't one of the LazyPeon wave of new players, you'd understand a thing or two. Now kindly step off my d*** and remove the salt from your posts in the future.
Not cool.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

TreefAM

Post#46 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:45 pm

satanicomoderno wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:29 pm - The 75% mitigation cap on toughness is removed. With the fixed damage formulas we suspect this is no longer needed, so it is removed for now.
Wow! This is something I want to see!

-You will now just queue for the "Ranked Solo" or "Ranked" scenario, and upon entering the scenario you will get loaded into one of the six maps currently available.
Interesting. I like it besides I don't play ranked.

-New powerful 3 day duration event slot items have been added for a cost of between 75 and 125 Triumphant Emblems depending on your MMR (approximately 5 scenario wins). These items have twice the stats of the regular weekend warfront event slot items. So in total 25 extra stat points and +1 crit. These items are best in slot items that are only available through ranked scenarios.
Now this is the dumbest idea ever! With the prices of the ranked sets, who in this world would expend these coins to buy temporary items? Btw, the ranked sets are dumb.

- Shadow Warrior Chest Piece for the Ruin set has been assigned the correct appearance
Omg, the terror continues! Bring back the old visual of sets and the cross class appearance that exist on live!

- You can no longer delete mail when it still contains gold or items.
Nice! Now we have to take the "special bag" and delete it. Why is there this special bag btw? Why don't put something more useful than cow pie in this bag? Craft items or just some coins?
You get the "special" bag for leeching, try contributing to a zone and you won't get the cow pie. Also they sell for 25silver on vendors )
I'm still not sure why people are beating on the ranked sets, they are pretty strong, bis for snb tanks and have much better stats all around than invader and sov on a lot of classes. I guess it's because they're hard to get.

satanicomoderno

Post#47 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:22 pm

You get the "special" bag for leeching, try contributing to a zone and you won't get the cow pie. Also they sell for 25silver on vendors )
I'm still not sure why people are beating on the ranked sets, they are pretty strong, bis for snb tanks and have much better stats all around than invader and sov on a lot of classes. I guess it's because they're hard to get.
You get special bag if you didnt contribute enough. I have played on zones where i got special bags even delivering resources and engaging in the battle. The "leeching" you say is not that true you think it is.
I never tried to sell cow pie because I usually delete the mails.

The sets are good for some classes indeed but the challenge to get it (and the prices) make their level of interest very low.

ravezaar

Post#48 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:17 pm

I like the patch notes good work. Abit worried about my sales caonsidering the new AH changes but we see
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
Zxul

Post#49 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:19 pm

dalen wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:27 am In last patch the order of absorb & armor/resist mitigation was fixed, but order of some of the damage multipliers and toughness mitigation was wrong in some cases. That's fixed in this patch for both direct damage, proc damage, dot damage and auto attack damage.

Basically the order should be same as live now: Damage + Weapon DPS + Stat Contribution -> Toughness mitigation -> Damage multipliers -> Absorb -> Crit -> Armor/Resist -> Guard
Toughness mitigation -> Damage multipliers -> - does this means that the change in last patch which made toughness less effective vs classes with % dmg midifiers, like slayer/choppa or dps healers with DF, was reverted?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Cabum

Post#50 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:01 pm

I cant switch tactics premade slots when queuing for solo rank. Well, can switch, bot tactics effects wont change