Twitch Drops will be live this weekend: Starting from this Friday at 12:00 until Monday at 12:00 Altdorf time.
- Account linking
- Information & FAQ
- Rewards list
The Norse continue to assault the rain-scoured coasts of Nordland. The Empire navy are doing a fair job of sinking their vessels before they can reach the shores, but enough get close enough to get their warriors onto the beaches. With control over Nordenwatch, the ruined fortress out in the bay, the defenders may be able to use its cannons to guard the sea.
The call to arms has gone out from Nordenwatch! This weekend, battle for control over the critical beachhead while enjoying a 50% bonus to your XP and renown gain! Defeat your enemies and hold the Lighthouse, Barracks and fortress for your side!
This weekend The Struggle of Nordenwatch will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Nordenwatch scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Complete all tasks to earn the title "Hero of Nordenwatch" for order or "Scourge of Nordenwatch" for destruction.
- Elite Training: Updated tooltip to match effect. This was changed to also give disrupt chance and affect your Dark Protector back in 2017 before we had client control.
[Disciple of Khaine]
- Blood Offering: This ability no longer gives an extra tick of Soul Essence when it is interrupted. Casting it on the move only gives one tick now.
- Fist of Khaine: Lowered Soul Essence cost to 15.
- Consume Essence: Increased cost from 30 SE to 35 SE.
- Devour Essence: This is now classed as a Blessing and can be severed.
- Rune of Burning: Lowered the AP cost from 20 AP/s -> 13 AP/s (this matches most of the other magic rDPS channel abilities)
- Witchbrew: Adjusted stat contribution on 5 Frenzy version of the ability to be in line with the other versions (Was 1.5, now 0.01).
- Supplication: This ability no longer gives an extra tick of Righteous Fury when it is interrupted. Casting it on the move only gives one tick now.
- Sigmar's Radiance: Lowered it from building 40 Righteous Fury to 35 RF (Matches DoK version).
- Divine Strike: Increased Cost from 30 RF to 35 RF.
- Sigmar's Grace: Refreshing this buff at full health now counts as overhealing rather than actual healing.
- Windblock:  The heal debuff component of Windblock no longer stacks with other heal debuffs (The order equivalent "Looks Like a Challenge" didn't stack even before)
- Storm of Ravens: Lowered the AP cost from 20 AP/s -> 13 AP/s (this matches most of the other magic rDPS channel abilities)
- The bracket size is dynamically adjusted based on the average number of ongoing matches the last 20 minutes. So it starts with a fairly large bracket size, but once more and more matches are ongoing it will narrow it down a bit.
- The amount of guards in the ranked version of Phoenix Gate has been reduced significantly.
- The Talabec Dam map has replaced the Mourkain Temple map in the rotation. The mechanic is the same as other ranked scenarios with a single flag in the middle of the map, not the regular bomb run mechanic of Talabec Dam.
- The Gunbad side boss Brood Mother Szikalax will now correctly count as a Giant Spider when killed
- Fixed an issue that was allowing players to respawn where they died during the fight of an end of wing boss of Gunbad
- The tree and the bush in Praag that were defying gravity near the north keep, have been correctly replaced
- Some objects, that had been placed in the scenarios Gates of Ekrund and Black Fire Basin to prevent the terrain from one shotting you, have been removed as this issue has been fixed for a while
- The outer walls of the west keep of Thunder Mountain, Karak Karag, have been corrected
- Rewritten the Area system. The area of the zone you are in will now appear above the minimap.
- You will now be rested in Chapter Hubs and Warcamps (as well as Cities) so you will recieve increased rested XP when you log off. You will recieve the messages "You feel rested." and "You no longer feel rested.".
- Fixed issues which would cause you to be in areas which were actually under the ground. Such as Crypt of Weapons in Ostland or Badmoon Hole in Black Crag.
- Fixed issue which caused NPCs/Players to not "load in" until you moved after teleporting.
- Ignoring a player also ignores emotes from that player.
 This place has been better protected (without dozens of rocks)
 There is no longer a glitch into these walls
 The Captured Citizens who are meant to be imprisoned are now back inside their cages
 Respawning during a fight against an end of wing boss of Gunbad no longer makes you reappear where you died
 It is no longer possible to go through the wall here
 ToK unlock 'Ol' Knuckles' Ring'
 ToK unlock 'The Picks & Goggles'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Krela Darkshroud'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of the Shambler'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Ravack'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of the Defiler'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Festitt'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Elrin Helfried'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of the Bleakwing Matriarch'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Old Oozeback'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Reaver'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Stinkfang'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Gorthlak'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Metoh'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Kelbrax'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Gutslime'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Morra'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of the Bandit Queen'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Lady Alisha'
 ToK unlock 'Lair of Silveroak'
 ToK unlock 'Empire Steam Tank'
 Fix issue with Execute and Hammer of Sigmar sometimes getting cooldown reduction without the buff.
 City instances with 13 participants will now also give one gold bag.