Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 23/09/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kysaro

Re: Patch Notes 23/09/2020

Post#51 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:37 pm

Yeh, you had a really tough life, we get it.

Stop talking about the past and maybe think before you speak. Things should be debatable and open for feedback, as the rules indicate: we are not players but testers. As a tester, I´ve had a look at the new patch and it looks solid. Now some people have said that instead of "thinking" that the new patch increases crest gains, instead its now lowered. Which I guess wasn´t the initial aim of this patch. Hence some people are "crying" about it.

It´s about listening to your community and from what I´ve seen so far, MOST comments have been praising towards the implementation of the shard system. Yet, I reckon alot of those people, if they´ve played yesterday, will have noticed that the droprate is barely noticable which makes lowering city instance gains seem as a nerf.
Kysana - Sorc

Ads
Ywhi

Post#52 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:49 pm

Really nice patch.

Hopefully, it will bring back a little bit of roaming.

Thanks.

zak68

Post#53 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:59 pm

just asking, was this kind of keep upgrade stuff available on live ?

dalen
Developer

Post#54 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:07 pm

zak68 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:59 pm just asking, was this kind of keep upgrade stuff available on live ?
Yes, for a while. But it was removed in a later version.

There was a couple more upgrades available on live, some which we are planning to add. But we will likely also add more of our own upgrades.
Source Developer

Ekundu01

Post#55 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:20 pm

A lot of complaints for progression stem from RNG on top of all classes are not created equal when it comes to being wanted in city.

Lets face it RNG sucks. This is why we have quests for pve so if you get unlucky after X amount of runs you still get your gear. It is the best pve system I have seen in any game in terms of progression. Yet our end game gear is still locked behind part RNG with no alternative. It is like doing live PVE all over again where you waste hours of your life to get 0 gear for weeks on end. If you get unlucky on when city happens plus not getting in or just happen to play a class that no one wants because you are not meta for city WB it takes the wind out of your sail and makes you feel like you wasted hours to get nothing in return. Or if you get a string of losses and get very minimal rewards for weeks on end it puts a bad taste in players mouths and they take a break or quit.

I don't see why we don't have weekly quests for RvR and cut out this RNG crap. It takes roughly 400 royals or so to get a full sov set. Not sure what the expected time frame was for someone to get full sov, but a weekly quest would go a long way to give players a sense of progression if they happen to miss city after city or are playing a class that is not the meta for city.
The quest would be Something like a weekly quest that requires 200 kills and rewards 10 royals and get rid of the RNG shard nonsense requirement to take the quest would be the invader tok unlock. If you happen to get unlucky for city or bags you can still get your sov set in 40 weeks. IMO we should have quests for all medals that are reasonable to always give the player a sense of making progress.
Trismack

zak68

Post#56 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:27 pm

dalen wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:07 pm Yes, for a while. But it was removed in a later version.
There was a couple more upgrades available on live, some which we are planning to add. But we will likely also add more of our own upgrades.
nice to know, great job.

Rumpel

Post#57 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:53 pm

Walking around with Sov now means you really get hunted for shards by some players. I better wear t1 again, it's saver.😂

I like getting rewarded with royals by doing open rvr in bags and now with kills. It's not much but feels rewarding and motivates also more going for all zones.
Last edited by Rumpel on Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

wiscel

Post#58 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:04 pm

Nice patch, hope you fix the missing Sniper's Shoota Of Anathema and the Sentry's Shoota Of Anathema quickly. I already put in on bugtracker but was wondering if other Squigherders are missing these items as well.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Ads
Karl

Post#59 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:00 am

Rockalypse wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:29 pm
Karl wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:00 pm Hi, as someone how almost never PVE, I wonder what this means:

” Stalwart Soulstone no longer decays.

- Both Stalwart Soulstone and talismans bought with it can now be stacked, maximum stack size - 40.”

Kind regards
K
Stalwart Soulstone is item that you get from dungeon quest - with it you can buy epic talismans. Now both this item and epic talismans (except ones that give crit - those will be stackable after next patch) can be stacked up to 40, as normal ones - previously they were 1 item for 1 inventory slot.
Ah, thx mate :)

ravezaar

Post#60 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:13 am

I like the patch tho maybe abit higher drop chance on shards, and I do miss the Healer in keeps wich I find is a bad change. other then that great work
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ