The Dark Elf march through Dragonwake has not gone unchallenged. High Elves and their Order allies have rallied around key locations, determined to protect ancient ruins and dragon nesting sites.
This weekend Bane of Peace will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Dragon's Bane scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Completing all tasks rewards the title "Orderbane" for destruction characters or "Destructionbane" for order characters.
[Keep Upgrade System]
Guilds that own a Keep can now purchase upgrades to bolster their hold's utility and defenses in a variety of ways. Once a Keep has been claimed, a guild member with sufficient permission can speak to the Keep Upgrade NPC on the upper level of the Keep to choose what upgrades to purchase. These upgrades require a periodic maintenance fee and some are available in multiple levels. Once purchased, upgrades will take time to be completed. This process can be monitored via the new Keep Upgrade Interface. Upgrades will decay if funds are unavailable to pay their maintenance or if a guild member chooses to stop paying for the upgrade.
In the upper-right corner of the window, you’ll see the current Upkeep Cost for your guild’s claimed Keep. This is how much your Guild Vault is being charged every 5 minutes for owning that specific Keep. The default flat rate for claiming a Keep is 10 Silver for Tier 2, 15 Silver for Tier 3, and 20 Silver for Tier 4 every 5 minutes. This replaces the 80 Gold keep claim cost.
Any upgrade you purchase will be added to this maintenance cost which is shown in the bottom-left corner of the Keep Upgrade window.
Getting to the meat of the Keep Upgrade window, let’s look at how you pick and choose your upgrades. Each upgrade has a Rank, Cost, and Time associated with it. The Rank is the level of the upgrade, and can be adjusted via plus or minus buttons. Cost is how much the upgrade costs to initially purchase, and how much it will cost every 5 minutes to maintain. Time is how long it takes the upgrade to apply to the Keep.
When you hover your mouse cursor over the upgrade name, you’ll see a small tooltip window which shows you the details of the upgrade. Details include the cost of the upgrade, a small blurb about the upgrade, its upgrade time, and Guild Rank requirement (if any).
Some upgrades, such as the Guild Flight Master, have only one available Rank.
Individual Keep Upgrades can be adjusted up and down as you wish until you click the “Save” button. Once you click the Save button, all upgrades you have purchased will incur the initial cost listed, and then the recurring upkeep cost every 5 minutes. Also note that if you reduce the Keep Upgrade back to 0 before your Keep is charged, you are not refunded the initial Keep Upgrade purchase!
Chat window notifications are sent out when upgrades are purchased, when they are completed, and when they are removed. Also note that maintenance fee messages are sent out, so you know exactly where your Guild Funds are going.
Taking a brief step back, the increasing or decreasing of an upgrade will take the same amount of time. During this time, your guild will still be charged the maintenance fees according to the upgrade’s Rank as it downgrades. In the event that your guild does not have enough funds in the Guild Vault to cover the upkeep of you claimed Keep, your guild will get receive a warning message.
If your guild runs out of funds, the Keep will be released; however, all upgrades will remain up for a brief period of time. The amount of time they remain active depends on the Rank of the upgrade. For example, an upgrade that takes 5 minutes to spawn, will take 5 minutes to go away due to lack of funds. If you run out of funds, but deposit money back into your Guild Vault before the next maintenance cycle, your upgrade will remain. Any Ranks lost on the upgrade will need to be reset to their higher Ranks if you went from a Rank 5 upgrade to a Rank 3 upgrade.
Now for the upgrades themselves!
Here are the initial Keep upgrades:
- Healer: Hire an NPC that cures Death Penalties.
- Improved Respawns: Allows respawns at the Keep when the door is at lower health.
- Guild Flight Master: Allows guild members to fly to your Keep from the Warcamp.
To unclaim a keep please use /guildreleasekeep [keep number]
- Invader Medallion Shards and Royal Crest Shards now have a chance to drop from RR60+ or RR70+ players. These can be exchanged at a 5:1 ratio to Invader Medallions or Royal Crests at the Invader and Royal vendors. * This is a test and subject to change or removal.
- Spawning of rams in warcamp after a keep has been taken is disabled for now.
- Adjusted contribution values for some activities. Kills should give a bit more contribution than before.
- Invader crests to loosing side lowered from 3 to 2.
- Flag objective names are now shown on the map.
- Lowered minimum contribution needed to qualify for rewards as flag captures give less contribution in new system.
- The losing side now gets lower quality bags than the winning side.
- The Undercroft & Altdorf War Quarters city siege scenarios has lower point gain over time for the flags. The full mechanic for these scenarios is still not implemented, that might come later.
- Looks Like a Challenge: This M4 is now limited to 9 targets just like the Choppa mirror ability "Yer Goin Down!"
- Stalwart Soulstone no longer decays.
- Both Stalwart Soulstone and talismans bought with it can now be stacked, maximum stack size - 40.
- Lowered influence required for 2nd and 3rd influence reward in city dungeons.
- The quests for the Sentinel ring talismans no longer have a 7 day lockout timer, they will just use the dungeon lockout timer.
- Royal Crests can be broken down 1:1 to invader Medallions at the invader merchant.
- The invader ring no longer requires the invader tome unlock to be purchased.
- Assistant Librarian Gruzuk is now selling ToK rewards as he should at the Greenskin starting area
An order started to be set for the quests of the Greenskin starting area:
- Save da Choppas: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest 'Stunties is fer Smashin''
- Crazy Gits: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest 'Save da Choppas'
- Lob it Good!: This quest line is now available after you have completed the quest 'Crazy Gits'
- Down in Da Slop: This quest line is now available after you have completed the first part of the quest line 'Lob it Good!'
- Pile it Up!: This quest is now available after you have completed the quest 'Sumfink in da Water'
- Harnessing a Vision: This quest has been corrected
-  Fixed Fury of da Green/Energy of Vaul crit
-  Zealot dagger no longer has off-hand property.