Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 23/10/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Przepraszam

Re: Patch Notes 23/10/2020

Post#241 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:06 pm

Can you people please stop crying about pounce nerf because i played against order and destro on the same class/mirror (both of them rr85) and clearly the most overpowered class i met was Wl
Billpullman Blips
Millivanilli Karvosky

Ads
Bozzax

Post#242 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:10 pm

The fact a 20s damage window for WL wo FO is called BURST is amazing

Clap clap 5/5

The fact high level WLs are going along with this as being accurate is puzzlin
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Bozzax

Post#243 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:19 pm

knick wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:03 pm
Spoiler:
Korhill wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:50 pm
The WL got nerfed pretty hard. Torques Guardian change was OP for sure. Glad it got reverted to life status. But the multiple nerfs after that were to much in my opinion. For competitive 1v1 the WL is not the right class anymore. But it is good at ganking low level and class cannon builds.

Generally speaking the WL and other classes too lost there uniqueness and this is very sad.
A mSH for example has same "Burst" now but much better defense stats, more utilities, self heal, escape tools and can go to range as well and kite. A Dev approved me that they have same Burst.
its not a secret that a mSH do nearly the same dmg as a WL. Screenshots are in this post
so whats the point for the lion in this case? i dont understand why a range class with mele stance can be as good as a full mele class without any disadvantages.
a SH can go full dmg on 100ft and easily switch to mele and go full dmg on mele?
Bozzax wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:02 pm Can we please show some real combat log timestamp data bf we pretend a msh can produce BURST like a WL.

Ideally on a bread and butter suport like dok/WP in sov with FS over 3-4 gcds unless we talk about SUSTAIN damage over lets say 20s.
Spoiler:
whats wrong with the the screenshots? in a fight 1v1 there can be so much happen to bring misleading result.
With dps meter on a dummy target you have the same requirements. 20 seconds all dmg possible. Thats we talking about
You pretty much answered the question
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#244 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:26 pm

Bozzax wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:19 pm
Spoiler:
Korhill wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:50 pm
The WL got nerfed pretty hard. Torques Guardian change was OP for sure. Glad it got reverted to life status. But the multiple nerfs after that were to much in my opinion. For competitive 1v1 the WL is not the right class anymore. But it is good at ganking low level and class cannon builds.

Generally speaking the WL and other classes too lost there uniqueness and this is very sad.
A mSH for example has same "Burst" now but much better defense stats, more utilities, self heal, escape tools and can go to range as well and kite. A Dev approved me that they have same Burst.
its not a secret that a mSH do nearly the same dmg as a WL. Screenshots are in this post
so whats the point for the lion in this case? i dont understand why a range class with mele stance can be as good as a full mele class without any disadvantages.
a SH can go full dmg on 100ft and easily switch to mele and go full dmg on mele?
Bozzax wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:02 pm Can we please show some real combat log timestamp data bf we pretend a msh can produce BURST like a WL.

Ideally on a bread and butter suport like dok/WP in sov with FS over 3-4 gcds unless we talk about SUSTAIN damage over lets say 20s.
Spoiler:
whats wrong with the the screenshots? in a fight 1v1 there can be so much happen to bring misleading result.
With dps meter on a dummy target you have the same requirements. 20 seconds all dmg possible. Thats we talking about
Can WL even last 20s before running out of AP? Perhaps if the evaluation is burst damage the measurement should be "amount of time before reaching 10k damage".
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Bozzax

Post#245 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:28 pm

Depends if there are 5 or 9 dps shmy AP draining :)

sogeou

Post#246 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:00 pm

Neverever wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:07 am Yea yea yea... Once more you try to manipulate people with false data. Everybody is so familiar with your bullshit in this forums that as you can observe from the responds, no one is taking you serious. ...well except a dev who is obviously in love with the certain class you tirelessly try to keep above others in every single thread with your childish arguments such has "hey I have the numbers, here they are but don't ask the details of how I obtained those numbers...". Very convincing!
MY GUY!!!! PROVE I AM WRONG!!!! You are doing all this talking, ZERO testing. Go get logs, go make your data. Bring it back. I will be waiting. I helped torq do testing with the mSH and gave him suggestions to fix their burst. He took it and a few other small tweaks for them when the melee tree first came out.

If you know anything about Torq he is not a Hyperbole type guy.

sogeou

Post#247 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:04 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:26 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Can WL even last 20s before running out of AP? Perhaps if the evaluation is burst damage the measurement should be "amount of time before reaching 10k damage".

Pretty much what you said, most WL's are out of juice after doing one rotation. Then if you add in any of the 50 shaman running around, good luck. 110 ap once your land from pounce doing your first skill move when you land then 215 soon after.

Jastojan

Post#248 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:14 pm

sogeou wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:23 am
Jastojan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:05 pm
Numbers don't lie - As I saw many posts from you I can not believe YOUR numbers and I cant take them as a correct supporting documentation. The only correct supporting documentation for me would be from a dev team. (Or video -containg all important things like stats, renowns etc.)
Good thing I have all of that and share it to who I want. But you are free to go roll and make both and find out for yourself. Or if you want to PM because you play the class and want info I would be more than happy to help you out.
Unfortunately, I do not have time to make my own test. I invested too much time to this game and I dont have motivation to log in at this point. You can send me the vid if u can and I will check it maybe. I see that devs want to bring some changes but they chose the way of nerfs - no matter if it is WL or SH or Kotbs or what I am not happy to see that. What should I expect in the future? I do not know. Some players are able to adapt - so was I, but not forever (less and less fun due nerfs).

Ads
nat3s

Post#249 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:36 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:26 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I've seen this argument a lot. Why is this is any different to other classes? I look at my Mara in ST Brut spec and I see:

45 AP for Wave of Terror
45 AP for Wave of Mutilation
40 AP for Mutated Aggressor
35 AP for Guilitine
35 AP for Pulverize

Only marginal diff is the anytime which for Mara is 25 AP (Impale) vs 35 AP for WL (Sundering Chop). I can't see 10 AP making much difference over a single 1v1 burst rotation. I can see it mattering in WB fights where you're switching targets and constantly trying to apply pressure, but I'd happily accept 10 AP higher cost on the Mara for a Pounce like gap closer. Maras just get eaten alive in 1v1 solo play. I love my Mara but it feels bad to have to play WL / AM / Shammy to enjoy solo roaming.
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

nebelwerfer

Post#250 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:29 pm

Another thing thats different for msh is that they dont have axe toss to dismount a target, idk if thats been mentioned already.

Maybe let them spit at target or something :?