Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 30/10/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Petsouris

Re: Patch Notes 30/10/2020

Post#41 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:21 pm

I lost my Venice like mask. Will it be refunded?
Petsouris-Shaman
Sanshiro-Zealot

TUP®

Ads
Senlui

Post#42 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:08 pm

Great patch, and excited to see this event again. Well done for getting it running!

Gutted though to see nearly all of my masks vanished. Praying that the dawi tinkerers can return these items to my characters!

Wam

Post#43 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:43 am

the new emotes is nice

although refarming a event for previous gained items is not fun or ideal for veteran players because its very tedious especially if you have many characters, although im sure newer players to server will be appreciate the event more (not a big fan of more pve added into middle of rvr/pvp and the lagshow along with it)

So speaking of the lagshow this event causes... it is the same issue you fixed in the past with keep lords, the issue where it shows all the debuff stacking, i remember you fixed this on keep lords and it changed siege fights significantly for the better

Is there any chance you can do what you did with keep lords with event pq lords you add in future rvr zones to minimise the disruption they bring? otherwise its just a lagshow which gets in the way of the real fighting and cant wait for it to be patched out.

anyways thanks for maintaining server... people need to chill with impatience for "buffs" of certain classes, look at SW, some people like change some people hate change, you need to be careful of what you wish for on your main class... and there is already some good rsh like teefz and jurki who have decent support players with them. Buffs will come eventually in 2 weeks :lol:
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Diragi

Post#44 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:03 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:01 pm The additional training dummies is a very nice touch. TY for taking the time to implement something the community really wanted.

Theorycrafting never ends
Kind of. Khorne quarters won't add much... Destro wanted them up by the Trainers.

zak68

Post#45 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:19 am

great work ! thank you :)

anarchypark

Post#46 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:49 pm

trophies cannot be shown on BW belt
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Grudges2814

Post#47 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:52 pm

The event is nice, thank you for your time. The emotes add flavor and the dummies are a really welcomed addition.

The quests and first couple of event objectives are SC related and I would have to win( not participate) and depend on the effort of others im playing with ( duh! right? but its not when the scenario matches one tanks or barely healers). Also unless you get a mask you cant really progress through the event as a below 38, the champs at the cities are +41. So I would either get a drop from the roll ( so far havent won one) or find a way to win those scenarios for the first part of que event quest chain. Its a bit frustrating tbh. Maybe make one of the masks common so it drops more regularly, that way players can have a good foothold into the event and grind away till the end. The amount of rewards and items are really cool ... so we will see.

Thanks again
STORIK - Ironbreaker 40/81
KHAZUKAN KAZAKIT HAAA!

geezereur

Post#48 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:09 am

Dont know whats going on with event sc pop I have been in q for 5 hours on destro and not a single pop, is it the same on Order?

Ads
StrongUn

Post#49 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:16 pm

Leather mask of the gobbo deleted from my chars inventory/bank...

Any chance to get it again in current event?

kirraha

Post#50 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:50 pm

I feel like there is no point doing an Event where the items will get deleted in the future. I have limited time to play and felt like, I have done these effort for the items and now they are gone. :/

Thank you for the Dummies though, they were great! Aswell as more silly emotes. Pls make so sit emote lasts until you stand up, that would be amazing for us roleplayers. So I can sit on Wam's dead corpse when he dies :D