Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 11/11/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ravezaar

Re: Patch Notes 11/11/2020

Post#111 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:26 pm

as long as clueless Des focus on Rampage instead of the real deal aim just gonna keep smiling
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
Ramlaen

Post#112 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:32 pm

JarlBerzirk wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:29 pm
Ramlaen wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:39 pm
nat3s wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:29 pm Engi buff? Literally the last thing the game needs if we are to help restore some sort of balance to Forts. Order is infested with Engis at present. AoE dots + rampaging slayers = destro funnel melts. Thought that was common knowledge.

A small Order RDPS nerf is needed to balance Forts, in much the same way as a small Destro MDPS nerf helped with Cities.
What Destro needs is for people to actually play ranged AoE classes. If that means SH being reworked so they can have an aoe dot then so be it
What order needed for cities was to just play more slayer...but instead you got tons of buffs and we got nerffed...sooo where is the logic behind this statement?
0 for 3 and you didn't even respond to my comment about buffing SH.
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

Glorian

Post#113 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:56 pm

Rekoom wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:02 am ...
Snipe crits upwards of 3k and you want to pretend 8 Engineers focusing a Mara cannot kill him? You really do have a nail in the head
Max Snipe Crits up to ~2500dmg. You can reach 3k if you use trench fighting and the target is in 20ft of you and you have also the Signal Flare tactic activated.
And we have every Wednesday Several Maras and Doks that mittigate 1600 damage out of a 2000 damage hit.
Not on noob engis but BS 1050 and WS 666 engis.
So if the mara is hit by 8 Snipes 400 Damage each he is pretty healthy still.
If desired we can post some Damage logs or I need to find the timestamp in our twitch videos.

Zorinxus

Post#114 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:10 pm

Ugle wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:47 am Anyone else noticed immunity discrepanices after patch yesterday. Seems like KD immunity was not applying correct as I could both KD immune targets and be knocked down myself with immunity up. I was rather laggy at some point before server crashed, so might be the explanation, but this happened in Praag before lagfest in CW.
I was in Ostland/Troll Country and repeatedly got knocked down. While I had "immunity", I was able to be punted around within about 4-5 seconds after initial KD, or a couple of times immediately after. I never payed attention but does the immunity also make you immune from punts? I'm glad you made this comment as I was confused to why they could punt me just after I recovered from my KD.
I have deleted this game. I'm not about to torture myself playing whiny people and completely imbalanced classes/realms. I also do not want to be met with condescending and rude replies from a certain head Gamemaster while reading this forum.

Ugle

Post#115 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:36 pm

Zorinxus wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:10 pm
Ugle wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:47 am Anyone else noticed immunity discrepanices after patch yesterday. Seems like KD immunity was not applying correct as I could both KD immune targets and be knocked down myself with immunity up. I was rather laggy at some point before server crashed, so might be the explanation, but this happened in Praag before lagfest in CW.
I was in Ostland/Troll Country and repeatedly got knocked down. While I had "immunity", I was able to be punted around within about 4-5 seconds after initial KD, or a couple of times immediately after. I never payed attention but does the immunity also make you immune from punts? I'm glad you made this comment as I was confused to why they could punt me just after I recovered from my KD.
Knock down and knock back are on different immunities.
inactive

Rekoom

Post#116 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:13 pm

oaliaen wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:32 pm
Gurf wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:44 pm Dessies afraid of the might of Bitterstone Thunderers, too many have strayed too close to a keep wall to suddenly melt in a flash to 12 Sniper rifles aimed at their head, the scars run deep.
Even more whit 2 second cast :mrgreen:
So let's get it straight, Destro dies to Snipe assists or they don't? I'm confused now
Rekoom - 80+ BO

Wam

Post#117 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:18 pm

its a rare bug, which happens time to time usually when server is laggy or high numbers... happend recently to us playing fortress about a week or two ago, a few zones later it was fine again though. It worked both ways you could chain knockdown someone and immunities did not matter / reset / break or be perma silenced, Mara pulls wouldn't work as the target had "immunity" but choppa could pull regardless of immunity as it doesnt need a target and the immunity was a lie :lol: our healers was not happy healing in such conditions :lol:
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Wam

Post#118 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:29 pm

Rekoom wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:13 pm
oaliaen wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:32 pm
Gurf wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:44 pm Dessies afraid of the might of Bitterstone Thunderers, too many have strayed too close to a keep wall to suddenly melt in a flash to 12 Sniper rifles aimed at their head, the scars run deep.
Even more whit 2 second cast :mrgreen:
So let's get it straight, Destro dies to Snipe assists or they don't? I'm confused now
Usually will be unguarded unsuspecting solo players die to snipe assist...

Players in proper setups with decent gear need to be focused extra by the snipe team... and the snipe team does not have mobility so break line of sight or range and its no problem just need to be aware of them before they are of you :lol:

You have to take in mind how many dps players they have assisting, there is aprox 12 players grouped, usually 1 rp, 1 ib 1 slayer... likely 9 rdps engi assisting, that is more assist than city WB (8) and its all Single target, decent cast and undefendable so its going to hurt but mostly because its 9 dps on same target at the same time... but if they are attacking borks/chosen/mara/doks classes with med/heavy armour then the scaling of gear (Sov) drasticially improves chance of survival the initial burst. If its on a light armour class then RIP. Engi's need high BS and WS, magus only need high intel, its the big difference between them.

Dwarves do dwarf things 8-)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Ads
Zorinxus

Post#119 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:24 pm

Ugle wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:36 pm
Zorinxus wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:10 pm
Knock down and knock back are on different immunities.
ahhh okay, I was still knocked down within seconds of each other though while I have immunity.
I have deleted this game. I'm not about to torture myself playing whiny people and completely imbalanced classes/realms. I also do not want to be met with condescending and rude replies from a certain head Gamemaster while reading this forum.

JarlBerzirk

Post#120 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:41 pm

Ramlaen wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:32 pm
JarlBerzirk wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:29 pm
Ramlaen wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:39 pm

What Destro needs is for people to actually play ranged AoE classes. If that means SH being reworked so they can have an aoe dot then so be it
What order needed for cities was to just play more slayer...but instead you got tons of buffs and we got nerffed...sooo where is the logic behind this statement?
0 for 3 and you didn't even respond to my comment about buffing SH.
I mean...what do you want me to say? That youre so biased and blinded that anything i say is just bouncing off anyway? Can you not tell when someone has stopped caring about you?