Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 09/12/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Orontes

Re: Patch Notes 09/12/2020

Post#61 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:47 am

The new patch has introduced a bug for squig armor. I haven't figured out the trigger completely, but it seems while in squig armor, when switching tactics one will have the range action bar suddenly activate, instead of the melee action bar (albeit one is still in squig armor). The fix is to jump out of squig armor, wait the cooldown, and jump back in, then the action bar becomes melee again.

Ads
Elvicof

Post#62 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:50 am

teiloh wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:21 am
Spoiler:
DiMakss wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:02 am
Naelar wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:23 am Better AOE
Better ST Burst
Better Speed/Gap Closers
I think your self-portrait is charming, but we are talking about Warhammer Online here. So in your opinion, a 10-15% damage advantage on Sorc spirit spells (primary damage type) is trivial? Magus Lash hitting spirit vs. stacked armor is trivial? Magus frontal AOE dot (bread and butter damage) covering maybe 500% more ground than Engi line DoT is trivial?

Have you ever wondered if you point is valid or just plain stupid.
Last edited by Elvicof on Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moonlapse and VII

DiMakss

Post#63 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:50 am

Target resists? Caster stats? I can tell u same, im hit 200, order class X hit 800, pls nert.

Spellbound

Post#64 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:17 am

Orontes wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:47 am The new patch has introduced a bug for squig armor. I haven't figured out the trigger completely, but it seems while in squig armor, when switching tactics one will have the range action bar suddenly activate, instead of the melee action bar (albeit one is still in squig armor). The fix is to jump out of squig armor, wait the cooldown, and jump back in, then the action bar becomes melee again.
You know there’s a bug tracker to report this to? This isn’t it.

teiloh

Post#65 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:59 am

DiMakss wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:50 am
Target resists? Caster stats? I can tell u same, im hit 200, order class X hit 800, pls nert.
Player's name was probably training construct.

teiloh

Post#66 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:01 am

Elvicof wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:50 am Have you ever wondered if you point is valid or just plain stupid.
"ur point tuuuupieed because the math disagree me :("

A more productive use of this time would be for you to present your numbers, rather than repeat the guttural monkey howlings of /1 after the 100 Choppa warband wonders why they lost to a RDPS zerg

Elvicof

Post#67 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:49 am

teiloh wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:01 am
Elvicof wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:50 am Have you ever wondered if you point is valid or just plain stupid.
"ur point tuuuupieed because the math disagree me :("

A more productive use of this time would be for you to present your numbers, rather than repeat the guttural monkey howlings of /1 after the 100 Choppa warband wonders why they lost to a RDPS zerg
Why bother with numbers when you have already made up your mind. That destro is so much stronger in every aspect of the game, and your realm just consist of GOAT players that only loses because of destros OP'ness.

If you take of the biased glasses and your head out of your ass, then you realize that the balance is actually pretty close, but there are abilities/classes that performs way to good on both sides.
Moonlapse and VII

DiMakss

Post#68 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:39 am

teiloh wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:59 am Player's name was probably training construct.
Perfect, now give me rr, gear, mastery tree builds and rr builds.
Or nefr this rr84 wl, my choppa rr41 cant kill him! Stupid! Dont like!

Ads
teiloh

Post#69 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:44 am

Elvicof wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:49 am Why bother with numbers when you have already made up your mind. That destro is so much stronger in every aspect of the game, and your realm just consist of GOAT players that only loses because of destros OP'ness.

If you take of the biased glasses and your head out of your ass, then you realize that the balance is actually pretty close, but there are abilities/classes that performs way to good on both sides.
Yes it's balanced because we say so. Back when Destro was winning 70-80% of cities you said it was balanced too, until a patch took away that "skill advantage" in dumping Morales one takes less than 10 seconds to build.

chovudal

Post#70 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:45 am

Skrajan wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:53 pm ok i did shut up while the whole SH thing was going on, but this now? you nuts? the 1s reduce was the only significant dps increas of all tactics beside the base ballistic skill increasing ones for rifleman. do you even test this crap?

all the skillable tactics are crap compared to those dps wise. and considering that gun blast makes easily 90% of your dps as rifleman, you nerf it without giving compensation?

oh wow our pet gets now healed for our hps? for real? the tower gets hit with 1500+ dmg spells... consecutivly... a hps value that gives out 300 heal all 2 seconds on bugmans couldnt by any margin be effective enough.

i expected some kind of buff, considering that the class has "some" problems with skill conectivity... e.g. our "aoe knockdown" requires us to make our pet go boom, lose a stacking debuff partially, and requires us to recast the pet to not lose further stacks and have a pet at all... all while we cant cast the pet at range, what means we are, as a glass cannon dps, forced to run straight in the fray next to mr. choppa, and mr. marauder to pull that stunt off.

our interrupt grenade has casttime!! yes... casttime.. on an interrupt... so we are technically the most intelligent players on the planet, cause we can predict the future by 1 second... otherwise (latency and lag included) there is no way on earth you pinpoint an interrupt...

flamer turret sidebuff effects are either buggy, or just not showing in char screen. no dodge gained here. and it also feels like its not working, considering i should be around 50% dodge and well... i would assume i should recognize a value that high.

certain tower specific tactics, cough, tracer rounds, cough. arent working 100% of the time.. sometimes it just doesnt want to. only workaround, recast your turret until it works.
doesnt matter though, its "just" 15% crit you lose without realising unless you check your ranged screen 24/7.

our "aoe knockback" (the one thats ranged for SH) has a lousy range and, yes you guessed it, a delay after casting.... so much for instant spells that just, out of pure lazyness, decide to always take 1 second to trigger the effect. mr. choppa and mr. marauder think this is awesome btw. as they have enough time to **** your face up, or run somewhere they dont get knocked down an abyss...

i could continue for a while, but i´m just taking the freedom to assume that no one will read this anyway... and just call me "QQ"ing...

this nerf is bonkers. period.
I totally agree with it!
In Addition i feel like the only engi with tinkerer spec, and yeah its frustrating atm, but i hope its gonna be better with souvereign gear, like on live servers.
I also feel nearly all engis playing rifle and now complaing about a re-nerf...sniper w/o healdebuff and long casttimes is just a shame...or just make sniper squads.
simply buff tinkerer or at least de-bug the probs and the pathes will be more balanced and usefull!
Last edited by chovudal on Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.