You can check the detailed list of rewards here.
You have 7 days to claim the drops using your account's page, and 24 hours to open the green, blue and gold presents in-game.
12 days of drops
From Friday 25 December noon till Wednesday 06 January noon (Altdorf time), you will be able to claim daily valuable rewards.
- Link your Twitch and RoR accounts here
- Read the Twitch Drops Info and FAQs here
- Check the list of approved streamers here
The wheel of the seasons has turned, ushering out the sun’s last warmth with bitter blasts of northern winds. As snow creeps down to block mountain passes and lock the Warhammer world in the icy talons of winter, the citizens of the Old World raise their mugs high; the time of Keg End is at hand. In an epic celebration fraught with boasting, toasting, and epic fireworks, the Dwarfs clear out their stores of ales, beers and other intoxicating beverages in order to bring luck in the New Year and make way for a stock of better, stronger brews.
The Holidays are upon us and, as such, Keg End returns to WAR! Welcome to a Live Event full of toasting, boasting and killing lots and lots of things.
Keg End will start on December 18th at 12:00 Altdorf time and last until January 6th 15:00 Altdorf time.
Basic reward: Party keg, 21 day duration item that gives a 5 minute renown and XP boost for party
Advanced reward: Keg Tap, 60 day event slot item
Elite reward: Exclusive new Cloak Appearance
Completing all tasks: Exclusive Title – Brew Hound (Order), Broo Dawg (Destruction)
Defeating Giants in RvR lakes: Battlebrew Backpack and Fireworks
Quest stage 1: Bottomless Stein, Trophy
Quest stage 2: Last Call Keg, Teleport item
Golden Stein: Find and drink from the Golden Stein in RvR lakes for a 6 hour +25% renown, XP and influence boost.
Realm versus Realm
- Ranked solo now gives emblems and the same amount of weekly tokens during off season.
- Locked flag status is also shown on in the objective tracker window.
- Golden Stein buff is no longer removed when entering scenarios.
Combat and Careers
- Run Away (Goblin tactic): this tactic will now trigger at most once every 10s.
- Resurrection buffs are now properly cleared when declining the offer.
- Rune of Burning : The tooltip of this ability wont update with weapon dps anymore.
- Run Away! : This ability won't fire if you don't have an active pet.
- Squig Armor : This ability won't bug on pet spawn or tactics swap anymore.
- Red tipped Arrer: The regular damage component is now applied before the absorbs are removed instead of after, like it says on the tooltip.
- Kaboom! : This ability has been renamed Lemme Out! and now share CD with Squig Armor.
- Squig Leap : The range of this ability is reduced to 45 ft. This ability will deal damage when you land once again, but cannot critically hit.
- Da Waaagh Iz Strong: The retrigger interval of this tactic is changed from 1 second to 3 seconds.
- Divine Strike: The base damage is decreased, the primary stat multiplier is decreased from 1.5 to 1.0, but the life tap percentage is increased from 100% to 150%.
- Echoing Roar : This ability can be purchased at 5 step in Hunter Tree
- Pounce : This ability can be purchased at 5 step in Guardian Tree and the range is reduced to 45 ft. This ability will deal damage when you land once again, but cannot critically hit.
- Burn Armor : The effect of this ability has changed and will now reduce the armor of all enemies 40ft in front of you.
- Wings of Heaven : This morale is now a morale Level 1 and the range is reduced to 65ft.
- Guard Of Steel : This morale is now a level 2, the toughness buff is increased to 160 at level 40 and the duration is increased to 30 seconds.
- Swift Strikes : This is now a core Path of Assault ability available at lvl 21.
- Shadowstep : This ability is now available at 5 steps in Path of Assault, the range is reduced to 45ft and the defense buff is reduced to 15%.
- Whirling Rage : This morale is back at 15 step into Assault Tree.
- Broadhead Arrow : This ability require Scout or Skirmish stance.
- Treacherous Assault : A 30ft pounce component has been added to this ability.
- Consume Essence: The base damage is decreased, the primary stat multiplier is decreased from 1.5 to 1.0, but the life tap percentage is increased from 100% to 150%.
- The towers at the Ruins of Greystone Keep and Kinschels's Stronhold BOs are classed as illegal areas, meaning that you will get the overextension debuff if you stand on top of them.
- Fixed some of the Warlord Cloaks that had +4% AA speed to have +10% AA speed.
- All Battle Brew Backpacks will be Bind on Equip until January 6th
Greenskin Chapter 9
- Raising Da Banner: You will now have to collect the bones and the dwarf heads
- A Quick Bite: This quest is now available from the Half-Submerged Egg in Barak Varr
Greenskin Chapter 10
- Kopta Krusha: You will now have to destroy the Kopta Krusha Gyrocopter
- Orcy Vandalism: This quest has been corrected
- Dueling Orcs: This quest line has been corrected
- Smash 'Em Humies: Empire Halberdiers now also count toward the quest
- Groundin' Da Fliers: You will now have to kill Thardrik Pilots and Thardrik Ground Crews to collect their heads
- Into the Badlands: You will now have to show Brother Matthias' Head as a proof you killed him to Trug
 DoTs no longer show a final tick in combat log after the target has died.
 The Piles O' Bones now correctly drop the different bones
 The different dwarf supplies can now be destroyed
 The quest marker now displays both objectives, and there is now an order to complete objectives