Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 25/12/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
normanis

Re: Patch Notes 25/12/2020

Post#61 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:17 pm

as 80 rr sm player, morale changes, m2 if more specifik is bad. distracting below > +160 tough . because distracting below is all destro working no matter in grp our randoms. +160 tough works only grp. and 100% block chance m2 is still better . if u give wings of heaven to sw and lileaths forgivnes to sm tank it would be the best change.
as wl now u cant have all cookies in 1 build. byt let me ask question? hunter tree is pet + u . there is auto atttack increaser byt why put there more aoe abilities. mypersonal opinion is put autoattack and lionheart in axemen tree. and make axemen tree blindsided aoe and replace with autoattack. axemen is more st damage.
sw where very powerfull , as squigs are now ( squigs where good also before)
new wl changes reminds me . seems wl was too opped so its get nerf. imagine if mara wounds debuff would be in brut tree and crit damage in monstro tree ;-) (sarcasm about mara)
http://web-old.archive.org/web/20080912 ... aspx?id=19
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#62 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:27 pm

Jinxypie wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:17 pm
Grunbag wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:08 pm - Run Away (Goblin tactic): this tactic will now trigger at most once every 10s.
How the Rampage can't be touched cuz its " iconic ability" and Run Away can? Not iconic enough?
Mate didnt you listen the Q&A ?? The "sorry...well no sorry" is clear enough....anything related to rampage is forum drama...

normanis

Post#63 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:33 pm

u still basicly have armor debuff , kull the week , primal fury, +3 aoe abilities. basicly u jast skip punce. and guardian tree now is only for pounce and if u whant go with pet. u can still get all cool abilities byt its reduced damage ( evry point in mastery tree increase damage) + heal debuff byt loose pounce or armor debuff

lyncher12

Post#64 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:34 pm

so with yet another unnecessary lockout change what will the order roleplayers next excuse be when they are still losing?

normanis

Post#65 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:36 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:34 pm so with yet another unnecessary lockout change what will the order roleplayers next excuse be when they are still losing?
roleplay is part of engineers.

Sundowner

Post#66 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:37 pm

Grunbag wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:08 pm
Jildaz wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:53 pm WE found out that pounce is nt that great because the target is still running and far away xD.

Now try to pounce on a target which have a constant 30% speed buff and give me feedback plz XD

I dont get the Idea to put Pounce in Guardian spec tbh, the best WL ability is the armor debuff, and now you have to give up the Axeman tree if you want both. If Devs plan is to make Aoe Tree for WL, remove Single target armor debuff to Axeman and put the buff dmg in Hunter Tree. But also remove the AA haste tactic and switch it to axeman or guardian..

I wonder which class gonna catch gobbos now with the Pounce Range reduction.
General Changes part of Combat and Career section hasn’t been added , just added it to the patch note :

- Run Away (Goblin tactic): this tactic will now trigger at most once every 10s.

- Resurrection buffs are now properly cleared when declining the offer.
Hi, as OP mentioned, wl mastery trees are a mess now, are you planning to make 1 dedicated aoe tree?

Nekkma

Post#67 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:40 pm

Given that what once was a unique WL ability is now more looking as a future core mdps ability it should for sure be core for WL... or do the proper thing and remove it from sw, sh and we. Classes get more bland and boring with every patch.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

knick

Post#68 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:48 pm

Nekkma wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:40 pm Given that what once was a unique WL ability is now more looking as a future core mdps ability it should for sure be core for WL... or do the proper thing and remove it from sw, sh and we. Classes get more bland and boring with every patch.
thats a huge issue in my eyes. a class not designed to have something like a pounce is strong in other aspects. by mixing this up you shift classes to be more powerful than intended in there original design. and to make it even worse you make a class designed around pounce less effective. You can set for pounce ever ability you like and class XY. Dont know guys but you shift unique abilitys from side to side without something in exchange.
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Ads
Korhill

Post#69 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:08 pm

Sundowner wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:37 pm
Grunbag wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:08 pm
Jildaz wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:53 pm WE found out that pounce is nt that great because the target is still running and far away xD.

Now try to pounce on a target which have a constant 30% speed buff and give me feedback plz XD

I dont get the Idea to put Pounce in Guardian spec tbh, the best WL ability is the armor debuff, and now you have to give up the Axeman tree if you want both. If Devs plan is to make Aoe Tree for WL, remove Single target armor debuff to Axeman and put the buff dmg in Hunter Tree. But also remove the AA haste tactic and switch it to axeman or guardian..

I wonder which class gonna catch gobbos now with the Pounce Range reduction.
General Changes part of Combat and Career section hasn’t been added , just added it to the patch note :

- Run Away (Goblin tactic): this tactic will now trigger at most once every 10s.

- Resurrection buffs are now properly cleared when declining the offer.
Hi, as OP mentioned, wl mastery trees are a mess now, are you planning to make 1 dedicated aoe tree?
Coordinated Strike and lions fury needs to get to Axemen or Guardian as well with armor debuff. CS got nerfed (MSH still didn't) and as a ST you won't get up in hunter anymore which will results in again less CS damage if it stays in hunter tree. I don't see a problem to change that since path of Bouncing has a lot of core abilities, more than any other path.
We'll it is indeed a mess now.

The sadest thing is, that the WL has no unique skill/class defining skill anymore. Nothing. And other classes can do it better.

Marauder has still a lot of his class defining skills and that is a good thing and should stay this way.
Last edited by Korhill on Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dabbart

Post#70 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:16 pm

Nekkma wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:40 pm Given that what once was a unique WL ability is now more looking as a future core mdps ability it should for sure be core for WL... or do the proper thing and remove it from sw, sh and we. Classes get more bland and boring with every patch.
SMs have had Wings of Heaven forever. But as an actual ability, WH/WE had Bizarro world WL pounce. SH had whatever their self-punt is supposed to be, and there was a time when as a Skaven you could toss an ally quite far(and high). Just saying, Pounce wasn't 100% unique.

But it is a good point. With SW, WE, mSH, SM, and WL having an offensively targeted pounce, plus the offensive pulls, this game is getting closer and closer to having RD/CW become almost necessary. Or maybe available? Maybe?
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.