Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 01/01/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Detangler

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2020

Post#41 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:25 pm

Can't wait to see the flurry of initial city instances pop, and the nothing until the very end when all the solo pug order players get matched up in the end. I'm guessing you'll see a closer win/loss rate until the end when the last batch of puggers crap the bed for the rest of the realm.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
Ramlaen

Post#42 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:28 pm

Sharp Toofs: This tactic is now available at 3 points in Path of Bouncing. Effect is changed to: Git Em! will additionally hit all enemies within 20ft of your target once, and it's cost is reduced by 15 AP.
Because SH needed an AoE to fire inbetween spamming Big Bouncing.
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

lyncher12

Post#43 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:29 pm

Onigokko0101 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:06 pm
lyncher12 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:24 pm city change is the worst one ive seen yet
How? It literally just tries to create a more balanced instance by not allowing Premade vs Soloque until the end of que.

How in any world is that a bad thing, unless you just like curbstomping unorganized players.
What you fail to realize is that when its 55,60% destro online during city you already aren't guaranteed a pop with a 24 man. Now you will never get a pop because the saving grace last minute 6 engi city pug won't be there for you. There will be like 3 order warbands that are alliances and nothing else because why should the average joe now join a "premade"? There are probably 12 destro premades competing for those 3 pops.

You know what? I LOVE curbstomping these unorganized shitters. THEY DESERVE NOTHING. They are the idiots that are in a 16/4/4 warband in a fort contributing nothing but stealing a spot and then whine on the forum about a balance problem.

If I do all the work I deserve all of the reward. Premade city needs to grant 2x the rewards now to compensate for this bullshit. There is zero reason the average joe should get a safespace when they already have been getting pity medallions with 0 effort for a year.

Onigokko0101

Post#44 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:29 pm

adamska2 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:22 pm - Sharp Toofs: This tactic is now available at 3 points in Path of Bouncing. Effect is changed to: Git Em! will additionally hit all enemies within 20ft of your target once, and it's cost is reduced by 15 AP.

- Git Em! : This ability doesn’t require a pet anymore

Why @Grunbag ? The idea is make the Msh viable only in AOE ?
What about Msh who want to play Single target we are forced to comit on full aoe now ???
... Yes? mSH ST was always bad, if you are playing it for the ST but lol @ you.

It is literally an AoE spec of the class.
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Tyrex2017

Post#45 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:30 pm

About city change : if it means : pugs vs pugs allowed now in city, it s the best change over made on this server. Thanks. no more to be stomped by premade while pugging for to get end gear.

adamska2

Post#46 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:35 pm

Onigokko0101 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:29 pm
adamska2 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:22 pm - Sharp Toofs: This tactic is now available at 3 points in Path of Bouncing. Effect is changed to: Git Em! will additionally hit all enemies within 20ft of your target once, and it's cost is reduced by 15 AP.

- Git Em! : This ability doesn’t require a pet anymore

Why @Grunbag ? The idea is make the Msh viable only in AOE ?
What about Msh who want to play Single target we are forced to comit on full aoe now ???
... Yes? mSH ST was always bad, if you are playing it for the ST but lol @ you.

It is literally an AoE spec of the class.
You are wrong
Azeyune

Aethilmar

Post#47 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:36 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:29 pm
lyncher12 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:24 pm city change is the worst one ive seen yet
How? It literally just tries to create a more balanced instance by not allowing Premade vs Soloque until the end of que.

How in any world is that a bad thing, unless you just like curbstomping unorganized players.
What you fail to realize is that when its 55,60% destro online during city you already aren't guaranteed a pop with a 24 man. Now you will never get a pop because the saving grace last minute 6 engi city pug won't be there for you. There will be like 3 order warbands that are alliances and nothing else because why should the average joe now join a "premade"? There are probably 12 destro premades competing for those 3 pops.

You know what? I LOVE curbstomping these unorganized shitters. THEY DESERVE NOTHING. They are the idiots that are in a 16/4/4 warband in a fort contributing nothing but stealing a spot and then whine on the forum about a balance problem.

If I do all the work I deserve all of the reward. Premade city needs to grant 2x the rewards now to compensate for this bullshit. There is zero reason the average joe should get a safespace when they already have been getting pity medallions with 0 effort for a year.
Normally I don't troll but since you care about nobody but yourself, I must say your tears are very tasty. Normally I don't like things extra salty but this time I'll make an exception.

Opeteh

Post#48 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:39 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:56 pm
User Interface
Title

- The armory page will now show item info even if you don't have the items in your backpack.
I wonder if you are aware that since always for Zealots it looks like this:
Same for Conqueror, Vanquisher, Invader, Warlord and Oppressor.

Not to mention that noone even know what Bloodlord 7th piece bonus does:
Opeteh (87 zealot) / Ovvi (80 Witch Elf)

Ads
lyncher12

Post#49 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:40 pm

Aethilmar wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:36 pm

Normally I don't troll but since you care about nobody but yourself, I must say your tears are very tasty. Normally I don't like things extra salty but this time I'll make an exception.
Imagine needing a solo queue safe space for end game gear and then saying someone else is crying :lol:

Akalukz

Post#50 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:40 pm

ahhh the first salty tears of the year. Taste SOOOO GOOOD!
-= Agony =-