Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 01/01/2021

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Volorflex
Posts: 4

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2020

Post#11 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:23 pm

Btw, what about a SH's dot Yer Bleedin' description? Reducing ini by 2 (two), really?

Ads
lyncher12
Posts: 412

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2020

Post#12 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:24 pm

city change is the worst one ive seen yet

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 986

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2020

Post#13 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:25 pm

I can't log any rr40 characters, I can log only sub 40. Others seems are experiencing the same issue
Nocturne
Zputakatarro-Choppa rr83
Zputadenti-Shaman rr77
Ysaran-Blackguard rr60

and then WP, AM, IB, Slayer and SH

User avatar
oaliaen
Posts: 837

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2020

Post#14 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:26 pm

Welkome to the age of City pugs
Silently we bide our time
Soon we'll pay you back
For all the wrongs you've done our kind
For the stabwounds in our back.

Current Status: Retired temporarily

Gizbyt
Posts: 18

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2020

Post#15 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:27 pm

Ysaran wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:25 pm
I can't log any rr40 characters, I can log only sub 40. Others seems are experiencing the same issue
Aye that we are :) but just means we haev to level those toons...haha!

Pentolino
Posts: 1

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2020

Post#16 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:27 pm

grapefruit wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:13 pm
Emp pairing is bugged it seems. characters in IC or Reik for example are unable to login
Same issue for me, not able to login with all characters at IC

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 986

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2020

Post#17 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:29 pm

Gizbyt wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:27 pm
Ysaran wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:25 pm
I can't log any rr40 characters, I can log only sub 40. Others seems are experiencing the same issue
Aye that we are :) but just means we haev to level those toons...haha!
I already have my fair share of r40 characters. Guess I will just wait for the fix
Nocturne
Zputakatarro-Choppa rr83
Zputadenti-Shaman rr77
Ysaran-Blackguard rr60

and then WP, AM, IB, Slayer and SH

Exultur
Posts: 1

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2020

Post#18 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:33 pm

I've got again the flickering screen problem, before this patch there where no problems for me, running in windows 7 mode with the screen optimization disabled any solutions?

Ads
User avatar
Bignusty
Posts: 392

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2020

Post#19 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:35 pm

The problem whit this new queue system is you can queue solo whit 11 guilds mate solo queue to, to be able to get inside as a premade and face off full pug wb and you are gonna see some 6 man solo queue to face pug or other preamde solo queued

andy
Posts: 53

Re: Patch Notes 01/01/2020

Post#20 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:38 pm

Volorflex wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:23 pm
Btw, what about a SH's dot Yer Bleedin' description? Reducing ini by 2 (two), really?
It's a typo.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests