Patch Notes 01/01/2021
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:56 pm
Time to WAAAGH!
We've been nominated for MassivelyOP's Best Classic MMORPG that is still running.
Vote here for Warhammer Online
This unprecedented achievement requires our attention and hopefully all of your support. It's about time we all go to waaagh!
Realm versus Realm
- It will now avoid creating premade vs solo instances until the end of the queue time when it allows any combination to create instances.
- The Cage leaver in Stonewatch has been moved to make it more unlikely to be interrupted from outside the fortress.
- Some extra guards have been added at Reikwald and The Maw.
Combat and Careers
- Self-Destruct : This ability will correctly display a Out or Range message instead of trying to use when you’re out of your turret range.
- Field Repair : This ability will correctly display a Out of Range message instead of trying to use when you’re out of your turret range.
- Taste Like Chicken : This ability will correctly display a Out of Range message instead of trying to use when you’re out of your squig range.
- Drop That! : This ability will correctly display a Out of Range message instead of trying to use when you’re out of your Squig range.
- Squig Armor : You can once again remove squig armor by clicking on it when toggled.
- Gas Squig : Fixed an issue causing range being increased by 15% instead of 15 ft and cancel abilties even if you were in range.
- Sharp Toofs: This tactic is now available at 3 points in Path of Bouncing. Effect is changed to: Git Em! will additionally hit all enemies within 20ft of your target once, and it's cost is reduced by 15 AP.
- Git Em! : This ability doesn’t require a pet anymore
- Da Smell Don't Bother Me: This tactic is now a core tactic.
- Purgatory: Replaced the object created with a different non-animated one that should hopefully cause less client lag.
- Strengthen Thrall : This ability will correctly display a Out of Range message instead of trying to use when you’re out of your Minion range.
- Instability : This ability will correctly display a Out of Range message instead of trying to use when you’re out of your Minion range.
- Walk Between Worlds: Reduces damage properly
- Shadow of Death: Replaced the object created with a different non-animated one that should hopefully cause less client lag.
- Kolaz Umgal: You will now have to kill the Armor and Weaponsmiths for the second stage
- Fireforge's Camp: This dual PQ has been reworked for both Order and Destruction
- Armor talimans have been added to the boxes of Chapter 22 Hard PQs
- All T2 RvR scout quests are correctly doable.
- Will of the Warboss: The T3 Greenskin Epic Quest has been corrected and reworked
- Wyrmbreaker: This T4 Dark Elf Epic Quest is now completable until the end
Greenskin Chapter 11
- Toilin' fer Trouble: You will now have to take and return the bones of the Withered Construct to Skogrut
- Dem Bones: You will now have to gather Skeleton Bitz from the Skeleton Bones
- Ghoulish Delight: You will now have to take the head of Rauklus to Skogrut
- Paint with Grulk: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Rebel Yell: The quest rewards have been added
- Gotta Nosh!: In line with the changes made on the PQ "Fireforge's Camp", you will now have to smash the Recovered Supply Crates. Moreover this quest is no longer repeatable
- Join Up Or Else: Nobwort is now patrolling
- Night of da Gobbo: You will now have to bring Dustmane Shadow's Hide and Grimsog's Head to Gobsnik. Moreover he will only give you the quest rewards when you will have completed these two tasks
- Returning the Favor: Trug now correctly gives you the stunty beer that needs to be delivered to Kurbog
- Shiny Stone: You will now keep the shiny blue (lucky?) stone as a reward for finding it
Dark Elf Chapter 10
- Bargain of a Lifetime: This Easter Egg Quest has now its reward added
Dark Elf Chapter 11
- The Searing Truth: This Easter Egg Quest has now its reward added
Dark Elf Chapter 15
- A Snugly Fitting End: This Easter Egg Quest is now available from the Ancient Drakecaller in Caledor
- The armory page will now show item info even if you don't have the items in your backpack.
 The Boom Powder is now permanently spawned
 The Wyrmbreaker Epic Quest is now finishable
 All these rocks have been removed
 The quest marker now displays both objectives
 Feltharg counts once again for the quest
 No more High Elf spies
 Rottenpike can be scouted once again
 The quest items get deleted after you finish the quests
 The quest marker is at the right spot
 The pet quests from Twitch Drops are not longer shareable
 Go out and scout those Battle Objectives
 Players can't clip through waterfall anymore.
 Path to enter reikwald fort before it starts blocked.
 Players can no longer access keep from pve side.
 Players can no longer clip through wall.
 Expoitable spot should no longer be accessable.