Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
andy

Re: Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Post#31 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:56 pm

Mistdancer wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:54 pm
Sulorie wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:47 pm
Skrajan wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:44 pm no individualisation on enemy realm? NO THANK YOU PLS!

if one specific black ork with yellow/pink shoulder plates, and a red smiley in the grotch area is the one going on my nerves the most, i´d prefer to be able to pick him out of the 40 black orks standing around to slam those stupid colors of his armour and dye it red... thank you...

this change takes out so much flavor and personality of our enemies its a no go.
The color scheme is supposed to stay the same, just the alternate appearance is not shown to hostile players.
Basically like it was on live.
No longer running around in the t1 gear to fool enemies.
If ones sole indication to attack and/or fight an enemy is informed by the gear they seem to be wearing, then that should not by any means be taken seriously into consideration.
This is by far the most ill advised, peculiar and anti-fun change since the inception of this server.
Wow a little bit over the top drama.

Ads
Mistdancer

Post#32 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:58 pm

andy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:56 pm
Mistdancer wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:54 pm
Sulorie wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:47 pm
The color scheme is supposed to stay the same, just the alternate appearance is not shown to hostile players.
Basically like it was on live.
No longer running around in the t1 gear to fool enemies.
If ones sole indication to attack and/or fight an enemy is informed by the gear they seem to be wearing, then that should not by any means be taken seriously into consideration.
This is by far the most ill advised, peculiar and anti-fun change since the inception of this server.
Wow a little bit over the top drama.
Wow a little bit over the top cynicism

kirraha

Post#33 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:00 pm

''- Appearance gear will now only be shown to members of the same realm.''

I posted a comment but think I **** up the post.
This is sad, I rly love having ppl looking different and more individual.

I hope the reason to change this is to decrease lags or something else important, cause this change rly felt boring and dull. I like to recordnize ppl on their gear since I love individualism and a big variety to choose and create your own identity also to your enemy.

I see no explanation to why you did this change, I know it was like that on live and I always thought it was very very boring since everybody looked the same. :)
Last edited by kirraha on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StirlingScott

Post#34 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Please change back the gear appearance for other realm. Why would you even change that? A lot of people enjoy the art in this game including myself, and that includes the different gear combinations people come up with.

What, did one bad player who only attacks targets that look like fresh 40s or sub 40s get stomped? Bad players are bad.
:twisted: MYRMIDONZ Special: My WH PvP vid in Dragonwake! 10 years and my results are OFF THE CHARTS! :twisted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoRMUzl ... e=youtu.be

Kragg

Post#35 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:03 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:54 pm

- Appearance gear will now only be shown to members of the same realm.

This is like cutting out content. Terrible move! Bring back Fashionhammer!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Quandar

Post#36 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:06 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:54 pm
Open World Campaign

- Siege ram locations are now shown on the map for all players in the same zone/region. The intention is to increase fighting in the zone and the danger in bringing the ram to the enemy keep. If it doesn't work out as intended it might get reverted.

we need more zergyyyyyyyyyy....

Sponn
Suspended

Post#37 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:07 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:54 pm Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Unforgiving Seas

Fortress

- If you die in an inactive fort you will respawn in the previous zone. "No need to respawn in an inactive fort."
- Fort Siege Camps only spawn if the fort is active. "The attackers haven't pushed that far yet, so why do you need a safe spot there?"

LOL hollly **** I guess all the lowbies and stragglers trying to get to a fort before the zone flip can just GET **** LMAO. Wow. As if the destro pop imbalance of gankers waiting to get people to enter fort wasnt enough LOL.

I don't think this is a wise decision. But hey, **** newcomers, soloers, lowbies!

Guess we can wait to see how this turns out......

I think this is a bad decision for overall server health. Who is this for?

No need to respawn in an inactive fort? There are plenty of reasons, especially if you are trying to get there early (or late depending on how you view it, being late to your group up) to try and secure a spot inside. Now people who are running to fort will just get ganked, by the population imbalance, respawn back in camp in the previous zone, and completely miss fort.

This is a bad idea in my humble opinion, mainly that this isn't good for the health of the server. Especially considering the value of forts with consideration to invader tokens which are currently the hardest gear threshold to break in the game right now.

What? This honestly just exacerbates the population imbalance when it happens, this doesn't help or solve anything or help fix any issues players were having.
Last edited by Sponn on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quandar

Post#38 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:08 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:54 pm - Appearance gear will now only be shown to members of the same realm.
what is the logic behind of this change? decrease the lag/freeze or something?
The Bride of Khaine

Ads
dalen
Developer

Post#39 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:10 pm

Quandar wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:08 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:54 pm - Appearance gear will now only be shown to members of the same realm.
what is the logic behind of this change? decrease the lag/freeze or something?
You already have the answer on page 1
Source Developer

Stophy22

Post#40 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:11 pm

Sad day for patch notes :P big rip on appearance and fort camps.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x