Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Post#1 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:54 pm

Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Unforgiving Seas

During one of the recent battles upon the Inner Sea, one of our vessels foundered upon the rocky shoals of the Isle of the Dead. What is worse is that our enemies have done the same. Now both sides scrabble for parts from the many other wrecks so that they may escape the island before their souls are lost. We must ensure that our allies escape that dreaded place.

Two ships have run aground while moving through the storm-wracked seas of Serpent' Passage. One of these vessels belongs to the High Elves, while the other is of Dark Elf origin. Both ships carry valuable supplies that we must claim if we are to gain an edge in this war. At the same time, we must deny these resources to our enemies.

This weekend Unforgiving Seas will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Serpent's Passage scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.

Realm versus Realm
City Siege

- Warlord locations will now be shown on map during stage 2.

- Fixed an issue causing pet to not recieve champion size when you're chosen as King Champion. Note they only increase size for better view and only receive wound buff but no any other champion's buff.

Open World Campaign

- Siege ram locations are now shown on the map for all players in the same zone/region. The intention is to increase fighting in the zone and the danger in bringing the ram to the enemy keep. If it doesn't work out as intended it might get reverted.

Fortress

- If you die in an inactive fort you will respawn in the previous zone. "No need to respawn in an inactive fort."
- Fort Siege Camps only spawn if the fort is active. "The attackers haven't pushed that far yet, so why do you need a safe spot there?"

Combat and Careers
General Changes and Fixes

- All mastery path abilities and tactic will use the proper Minimum Rank. Some abilities never been updated after swap / rework .

Bug Fixes

- Sneaky Git : This tactic will now also work if you slot it while already in Squig Armor.
- Squig Armor : Fixed an issue preventing Squig armor stat buff to stack with Liniment or Potion.
- Indigestion : Fixed a typo in the tooltip.
- Summon Squig : This ability won’t trigger an error message with He’s a Biggun’

Bug Fixes

- Empowered Alteration : This tactic will correctly Tick 4 times.

Bug Fixes

- Fury of da green : The tooltip will display the correct Heal value.

Bug Fixes

- Assault Stance : Fixed an issue preventing Assault stance stat buff to stack with liniments or Potions.
- Swift Strikes : Fixed an issue with the animation.

Bug Fixes

- Energy of Vaul : The tooltip will display the correct Heal value.

Bug Fixes

- Shatter Limb : The buffline will display the correct CD time increase.

Bug Fixes

- Turrets : Fixed an issue causing them to stop working if you ressummoned the same turret.
- Electromagnet : This ability effect will correctly trigger after one second delay instead of 2.

Bug Fixes

- Cleansing power : This tactic will correctly cleanse yourself too.

Bug Fixes

- Daemons : Fixed an issue causing them to stop working if you ressummoned the same minion.
- Chaotic Rift : This ability effect will correctly trigger after one second delay instead of 2.

Contents
General

- Cross realm /say and /shout is now enabled when not flagged for PvP. This was added on request from the role playing guilds.

- You can now click the "You were added by X as a friend" messages to add them as a friend.

- New items will now be filtered into the correct bag via the "Item Preferences" on the right of each bag section.

- Appearance gear will now only be shown to members of the same realm: A tradeoff to properly reorganise how data and packets are sent, to reflect how it was on Mythic (adjusts performance).

Pathfinding

As some of you may remember we did some pathfinding tests last year. We are re-enabling them on a zone by zone basis. This means that pets and npcs should no longer walk through walls or walk up walls.

Here are the zones where pathfinding is currently enabled.

Zone:
- Barony of Nordland
- Norsca

Scenarios:
- Gates of Ekrund
- College of Corruption
- Reikland Factory

Dungeons:
- Mount Gunbad
- The Sewers of Altdorf
- Sacellum Dungeons
- Bastion Stair
- Temple Crypts
- Skaven Tunnels
- Bloodwrought Enclave
- Bilerot Burrow
- Bastion Stair

This list will change during the week.

Quests

Greenskin Chapter 12
- Smash 'Em Wolves: Longfang and Scarred Snowclaw wolves will now also count toward the quest
- Gobbos in da Trees: This quest can now be completed by all classes
- Moonfang Teef: You will now have to collect the teeth of the Moonfang Spottas

- Empire kill collectors once again are willing to pay for what you kill.
- Chaos kill collectors once again are willing to pay for what you kill.

Public Quests

- Vulgar Display of Power: This PQ is once again completable

Items
Beastlord/Keeper Set

- Repeatable quests have been added for the tokens. They are given by the corresponding vendors. "The intended way via RvR quests remains faster. This is meant for those who lost their tokens from crashes."

Bug Fixes

[17395] This quest can now be completed by all classes
[18296] Ironbreakers no longer own all the gems
[18320] Additional guards have been sent out to protect the warcamp
[18307] Chest peaces of Warboss Will are no longer a staff

Ads
Ramlaen

Re: Patch Notes 15/01/2021

Post#2 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:01 pm

Another SH buff...
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

andy

Post#3 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:03 pm

Ramlaen wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:01 pm Another SH buff...
No buffs, but bugfixes.

Bowldancer

Post#4 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:03 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:54 pm - Appearance gear will now only be shown to members of the same realm.
Meh. I think this is a really unnecessary change.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Gizbyt

Post#5 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:04 pm

Bowldancer wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:03 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:54 pm - Appearance gear will now only be shown to members of the same realm.
I kinda agree...I want to look good for when I kill the enemy...now i'll just look like a generic enemy class
Small time Streamer - https://www.twitch.tv/gizbyt

Come say hey! Happy to help where I can!

andy

Post#6 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:05 pm

Weird change indeed. Though I already thought it was so that appearances could only be seen by your own realm.

Dremian

Post#7 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:07 pm

+1

MaxHayman
Management

Post#8 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:08 pm

andy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:05 pm
Weird change indeed. Though I already thought it was so that appearances could only be seen by your own realm.
So as we were reorganising data and packets to how they should be sent (to match live) this was a side effect which reflects how it was on Mythic.
Max Hayman

Ads
exxyx

Post#9 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:09 pm

Dremian wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:07 pm
+1
+1

Goermsi

Post#10 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:09 pm

- Repeatable quests have been added for the tokens. They are given by the corresponding vendors. "The intended way via RvR quests remains faster. This is meant for those who lost their tokens from crashes."

PRAISE THE LORD!
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...