We've recently participated in a Live Q&A on Youtube and Twitch. If you missed it, we've got you covered.
Watch the rerun of the Live Q&A here
Thanks to whoever participated and engaged with us. Stay tuned for future Q&As!
Live Event: Night of Murder
As darkness falls on the Night of Murder, the worshippers of death bathe the land in blood, all intent on proving their devotion to the Elven god Khaine. It is a time that the forces of Destruction are all too willing to exploit. Assassins infiltrate the cities, while on the battlefield the differences between Good and Evil fade beneath the crimson haze of bloodlust. None are immune to the will of Khaine during this dark holiday.
The Night of Murder event starts 12:00 Thursday February 11 and is active until 12:00 Thursday February 18th. Earn influence by gaining blessings from the Shrines of Khaine found in the RvR lakes of the world and taking part in the 'Marked for Death' quest.
You get +50% XP and Renown in the Khaine's Embrace scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- Basic: Well-Mounted Skull Places a pike next to the body of a fallen foe, topped with their head.
- Advanced: Khaine’s Caress Event-slot item with career specific stats
- Elite: Isha's Lament or Khaine’s Blood Cloak Unique cloaks for both Order and Destruction
- World Drop: Lobbin’ Noggin There is nothing quite so demoralizing to your enemy as tossing around the skulls of their fallen allies.
- World Drop: Thoroughly Lobbed Nog Send your fallen enemies severed head back to its former owner!
- Quest Reward: Vendetta Vial Mark your enemy target for death with the contents of this vial.
There are also several hidden extra tasks that will unlock titles to players participating in this murderous holiday.
Realm versus Realm
- Fixed an issue that caused popup window to join scenarios or city sieges to sometimes disappear.
- The flag capture lock time is reduced to 10 seconds again in Khaine's Embrace, with the explosion happening 5s after the lock. Points for locking the flags is also increased from 75 to 125.
- The Scion of Khaine is added to the Khaine's Embrace scenario at the altar. If your realm has captured the flags speak to him for Khaine's forgiveness to avoid the wrath of Khaine.
- Trade system has been cleaned up. Should fix some graphical glitches, caused by trying to trade bound items, removing items from the trade window. More verbose error message when item is not tradeable or a trade failed, for example when your partner does not have enough free inventory space.
- Fixed an issue which caused the settings window to not work on the character select screen.
Greenskin Chapter 13
- Bridged: You will now have to take Commander Richtenstaad's Head
- New custom (dyeable) appearances for Bloodlord/Triumphant/Victorious capes for the Chosen, Marauder, Greenskins, Archmage, and Shadow Warrior. Appearances available at the appearance guide here.