Patch Notes 18/02/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Alubert

Re: Patch Notes 18/02/2021

Post#21 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:19 pm

Tobias26 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:53 pm
Alubert wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:46 pm
Chosen and Knight (the best tank in the game) are fine except stupid 20 sec cd on super punt (snb spec).
Most people don't agree with you (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43822). In addition, developers, as well as players, do not like the gameplay "turned on auras, gave guard and stay afk". Not to mention that in the DPS specialization, both of these classes are completely useless.
Maybe becouse they are tanks?
No need hit on tank class 1k+.
On my chosen snb spec i can hit 300-650 dmg. Its absoluty enough as a support dmg. On my ktb i can have similar dmg (or even higher) with better then my vanq gear.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Ads
Rumpel

Post#22 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:23 pm

More dopamine when getting a white bag now. Cool thing!
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

oaliaen

Post#23 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:36 pm

Alubert wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:42 pm
oaliaen wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:24 pm
Tobias26 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:37 pm
It's impossible to make it worse, I think
They just turned Chosen worse in its last change... "Corruptive Power "
You are wrong. Corruptive power is good tactic. You need just stack some crit. Its only last too short 5 sec. 10 sec will be fine.
Did you already tryed it or are just exposing your thoughts? stack crit and lose your capacity to tank...this tactic is useless in rvr / ranked. Also, i dont think wasting 20 seconds to get 5 sec no crit chance is viable.
Last edited by oaliaen on Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fangour

Post#24 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:37 pm

Just a heads up about the keep bags seems all bags have medallion shards in them as they are right at the top of the bag list be careful not to click them instead of the full medallions.

Grock

Post#25 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:56 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:16 pm
Grock wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:52 am
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:11 am [18485] The spanner has its appearance back.
Boys can we have some actual legit "hidden appearance" items though? Engi barely even uses their melee weapon, shouldn't be an issue really
Or like hidden shoulders for choppa, hidden everything for slayer ;) (well except pants :roll: )
No.
Why not though? On many classes there's already options for fairly minimalistic and revealing appearances, having hidden gloves/shoulders would hardly even be noticeable, and wouldn't even go against lore either.
And for slayers you could drop everything except pants and be totally within the lore borders
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Teek

Post#26 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:31 pm

Tobias26 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:22 am You promised to rework chosen and knight. Please tell us - when you plan to start? We are very much waiting:)
considering they are not underperforming or underutilized classes why would they have an impending rework? I dont recall this being stated in the q&a.

Also thank goodness for the RvR bag change. Casual Chads like myself finally have a glimmer of hope to get on a fair playing field when it comes to gear.Constantly being beat down for months to get on par gear wise does not sound like fun.

I know everyone says go join a group if you dont like it but I assure you Im not the only person who doesnt enjoy grinding city or hopelessly trying to get into premades. The take it or leave it approach will just push people away that being said the elite likely dont care about losing a handful of casual players here or there.

lyncher12

Post#27 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:18 pm

Teek wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:31 pm
Tobias26 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:22 am You promised to rework chosen and knight. Please tell us - when you plan to start? We are very much waiting:)
considering they are not underperforming or underutilized classes why would they have an impending rework? I dont recall this being stated in the q&a.

Also thank goodness for the RvR bag change. Casual Chads like myself finally have a glimmer of hope to get on a fair playing field when it comes to gear.Constantly being beat down for months to get on par gear wise does not sound like fun.

I know everyone says go join a group if you dont like it but I assure you Im not the only person who doesnt enjoy grinding city or hopelessly trying to get into premades. The take it or leave it approach will just push people away that being said the elite likely dont care about losing a handful of casual players here or there.
yea that two-fifths of a royal is really gonna speed things up.

Aurandilaz

Post#28 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:20 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:33 pm
It will also help to get in par with BB/BE needed time to run, it's like 90-120min for Order for complete C&T run, and 30min less for BB/BE with 3 dps and same gear level/players involved.
my personal bests;
BB/BE 37 mins
C&T 43 mins

Have healed/dpsd on both sides, only tanked on Order coz too lazy to gear my chosen/BG to sent yet.
Both dungeons can be done with 1-2-3 setup, Order is slighty longer due to extra run time needed to cover distance in Tunnels and the mobs are bit more annoying due to them spamming AP drains and disorients, but Destro mobs also do annoying AP steal in BB.
The gap is not massive, though if you do 100% optimization with 1-1-4 setup on Destro, you could go below 25 min on Destro. On order pulling off 1-1-4 is close to impossible due to 1 miniboss, namely Skrot+Brauk with their total AP steal + too high dmg from AOE + bosses.
If both dungeons would not have the AP steal/disorients then both sides could optimize ~30-40min runs with endgame geared groups.

Ads
TreefAM

Post#29 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:27 pm

Without the twins mechanic C/T would be much faster, imagine not having to grind them down with aoe.

Teek

Post#30 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:37 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:18 pm
Teek wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:31 pm

yea that two-fifths of a royal is really gonna speed things up.
Any progression is a good omen in my eyes.

Once I found out how long it would take to become competative in T4 I just rerolled a new toon. The pvp is at least competative in the lower teirs. Im not willing to get beat down for months to finally have fun.

sigh, the life of a chad