Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 26/02/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ibechuck97

Re: Patch Notes 26/02/2021

Post#71 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:13 pm

Love that you guys took the shards out of the higher bags. Hate to admit but I won a gold bag and took the royal shards instead of crests. Lol

Ads
MedV

Post#72 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:17 pm

At least City meta is easy to figure out now. 8WP/Doks. Let the cloth healers just Remake a wp or dok obviously.
The King.

Grock

Post#73 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:27 pm

Greenbeast wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:21 pm I think this is a very bad change in the long term.
With this change you are pushing light armor healers even more from meta.
You can already see 6-7 WP/DOKs setups in rvr.
Instead of punishing light armor classes even more you should look at AOE detuants and medium armor healers instead.
This change is a huge buff to every MDPS in the game especially to order setups with slayers and whs.
It sounds to me like more of a light armor issue, than armor talisman issue. Talismans are avaialable to everyone, letting medium and heavy armor classes reach absolutely unreasonable levels of armor

I would rather see a slight increase in base armor to robe and light classes if thats really an issue for them

As for who benefits from it - thinking it benefits classes that already build for heavy armor pen is mistake, it will benefit classes that rely on flat debuffs much more than us.
When im having like 60-70% armorpen the armor loss from the talisman change becomes pretty negligible, like below 100.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Neverever

Post#74 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:28 pm

Aren't you all exaggerating a lil bit? I mean it is less than 50 for each talisman and would make what? 400 armor in total. And that's even if you were slotted all armor on your gear? So you can just keep using armor talismans the way they are atm. I think they should have also made SH and SW armor talis not double when they switch to SA and Assault to make it fair.

Darks63

Post#75 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:30 pm

lolwut wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:38 pm >armor talis nerfed to the ground

I’m wondering if it’s a sign of devs being satisfied with making tanks’ life sufficiently hard, and that they will now leave us alone, focusing on beating healers into a squishy scaredy mess.
I mean it feels that way until you switch your guard to a clothie healer under focus......
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Rydiak

Post#76 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:31 pm

Grock wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:27 pm
Greenbeast wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:21 pm I think this is a very bad change in the long term.
With this change you are pushing light armor healers even more from meta.
You can already see 6-7 WP/DOKs setups in rvr.
Instead of punishing light armor classes even more you should look at AOE detuants and medium armor healers instead.
This change is a huge buff to every MDPS in the game especially to order setups with slayers and whs.
It sounds to me like more of a light armor issue, than armor talisman issue. Talismans are avaialable to everyone, letting medium and heavy armor classes reach absolutely unreasonable levels of armor

I would rather see a slight increase in base armor to robe and light classes if thats really an issue for them

As for who benefits from it - thinking it benefits classes that already build for heavy armor pen is mistake, it will benefit classes that rely on flat debuffs much more than us.
When im having like 60-70% armorpen the armor loss from the talisman change becomes pretty negligible, like below 100.
Shhh you're not allowed to use logic here in this complaint thread.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

balvor877
Suspended

Post#77 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:32 pm

Collision wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:35 pm
balvor877 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:51 pm
nonfactor wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:44 pm
The mental gymnastics on this man! :lol:
Which classes do you think benefit the most from this talisman nerf? Tanks and melee dps? Not really, they now do more damage but also take more damage. Healers? Not at all. They just dying faster now. Ranged physical dps? YES, they can stay ranged and hit harder now. Since SWs and SHs have the best escape tools they benefit the most. It's also a buff for WEs and WHs since they can kill faster now before they vanish again.
You forget slayer with +50% auto attack speed under rampage buff. Try dev modification before crying...
SHs have +50% auto attack speed tactic for them AND the pet, permanently. Try again...

M0rw47h

Post#78 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:33 pm

balvor877 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:32 pm
Collision wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:35 pm
balvor877 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:51 pm

Which classes do you think benefit the most from this talisman nerf? Tanks and melee dps? Not really, they now do more damage but also take more damage. Healers? Not at all. They just dying faster now. Ranged physical dps? YES, they can stay ranged and hit harder now. Since SWs and SHs have the best escape tools they benefit the most. It's also a buff for WEs and WHs since they can kill faster now before they vanish again.
You forget slayer with +50% auto attack speed under rampage buff. Try dev modification before crying...
SHs have +50% auto attack speed tactic for them AND the pet, permanently. Try again...
...and they don't use it.

Ads
normanis

Post#79 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:33 pm

nice changes, game shoudnt be balanced around who get 180 armor and who not from event sc. gms bringed back tougnes to 1-1. its good start for balance.
p.s what will happen with dok/wp engi mara and wl buffed armor pent? it was 1000 for wl/mara and engi wp/dok arm pent as new.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Evilest

Post#80 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:34 pm

I think they should have also made SH and SW armor talis not double when they switch to SA and Assault to make it fair.
Hey hey hey let's not get crazy here.