Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 26/02/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
zulnam

Re: Patch Notes 26/02/2021

Post#161 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:04 pm

Glad that bandaid has been ripped. Really looking forward to the next one: xrealming. Already I see more and more Order guilds making destro counter parts. Just recently saw one of our oldest casual guilds, Bene Tleilax, on destro.

A precarious situation.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
diedrake

Post#162 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:12 pm

Great change to armor tali's. Considering for years player have been stating armor stacking is ridicules and needs to be nerfed. Also glad to hear that the top end armor tali's may go down in price sense those tali's were the most bloated in price.

Heals in this game are still incredibly powerful, i do not know why healers are saying f it i am going dps. Going dps just because armor talis were nerfed is just not smart. So, should the tanks that normally do thier jobs just say f it too? You know, sense heals are saying f it?
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Bobbiom

Post#163 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:18 pm

lul imagine the armor value when you can reduce armor knowing this:

Hugatsaga

Post#164 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:34 pm

Omegus wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:51 pm
Hugatsaga wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:40 pm
Toggle wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:33 pm

I saw that, and they didn't even have the decency to cite a source. Sad days. I share that thing all the time, with the proper citation, of course.
To be fair I had no idea who made the original so I couldnt do that. I did give credit to unknown smart person though.
It's cool, I'm happy with "unknown smart person" :P. Glad people are getting use out of it still.
Its state of the art spreadsheet so useful for sure! Well done for making it.
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

Starx

Post#165 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:55 pm

emiliorv wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:13 pm Woot!! Lets push the actual melee meta even more..... what could go wrong??

Maybe everyone whos playing all these healers with armor talis should stop playing and reroll to a mdps....lets see how fun is the Game without healers.

Right now playing healers are less rewarding that other archetypes...really pissing of the ppl Who more use armor talis is no good idea.....

To all those hyped mdps...calm down guys, your numbers Will grow...but Will be fun when you try to kill healers with 12k HP...
You do know mdps groups have, and still will run 2 healers right?

Also armor talismans have been grossly OP since forever, there's a reason t1 armor talismans are the single most expensive thing in the game, mythic should have made different armor talismans for each armor class that could only be slotted into said pieces instead of effectively making heavy armor class armor talismans slottable for everyone.

nebelwerfer

Post#166 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:23 pm

Bobbiom wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:18 pm lul imagine the armor value when you can reduce armor knowing this:
Bro you forgot engi M3 Cannon smash and squig per 990 armor debuff. Also cute how you invested points into ib/bg to make them seem stronger, at min investment the value at max grudges is 800...........

Imo this is another no fun allowed patch and i dont like it :p

Would be way better to give DPS morales more armordebuffs or something. I mean sever spine thing could make Target ap reduced by half etc. Stuff like that would also make kills easier.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#167 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:40 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:02 am People stacked armor, because toughness is underperforming and now we reduce armor values to make people look for other defensive options? Most healers picked armor because the other options are actually not worth it. This isn't going to change. People
will just die faster.

The less base armor you have, the bigger the effect of debuffs and penetration will be, as it is percentage based reduction.
Totally this, healers stacking armor because:
-willpower sucks: heals scaling suck, and shield absorbs dont scale with WP.
-melee dmg is op: a cloth healer after a armor debuff is basicly naked.
-thoughnes: not good enough, you need high numbers to make It worth.

Simply nerfing armor talis without improving other options....really is needed this punishment to healers??

Starx

Post#168 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:48 am

emiliorv wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:40 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:02 am People stacked armor, because toughness is underperforming and now we reduce armor values to make people look for other defensive options? Most healers picked armor because the other options are actually not worth it. This isn't going to change. People
will just die faster.

The less base armor you have, the bigger the effect of debuffs and penetration will be, as it is percentage based reduction.

Simply nerfing armor talis without improving other options....really is needed this punishment to healers??
Willpower does suck, but if you look at the base value for heals its scary to think what kind of monster you would create by making it not shitty. Healing is massively OP in this game, because its balanced around gigantic cuts to output via heal debuffs, and the insane amount of aoe dmg we had at 9 cap... let alone this private server 24 cap.

Healers are fine, you have access to a peel/guard from your tanks that can cut damage in half, and even further with challenge and morales, you have detaunts and most healers besides AM have good on the move heals or oh **** buttons.

healers losing like 200 armor from this change and losing their minds is just funny.

Ads
detrap

Post#169 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:39 am

Why have so many people been stacking armour tallies on their gear? D:
Knight 8x - IB 8x - SM 8x / Chosen 3x - BO 4x - BG 5x

havartii

Post#170 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:09 am

Starx wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:48 am
emiliorv wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:40 pm
will just die faster.

Willpower does suck, but if you look at the base value for heals its scary to think what kind of monster you would create by making it not shitty. Healing is massively OP in this game, because its balanced around gigantic cuts to output via heal debuffs, and the insane amount of aoe dmg we had at 9 cap... let alone this private server 24 cap.

Healers are fine, you have access to a peel/guard from your tanks that can cut damage in half, and even further with challenge and morales, you have detaunts and most healers besides AM have good on the move heals or oh **** buttons.

healers losing like 200 armor from this change and losing their minds is just funny.
What classes are you playing? I'm guessing some tank or heavily armored heal or dps? You can laugh all you want, but guess what collateral damage will be. No one wanting to play healer. You think sc's got dry spells of healers before? You ain't seen nothing yet. Only ones that will want to play will be in premades. And the only 2 classes left are DoK and W/P everything else just melts too fast. Melle balls are just ever more powerful now and nothing will stop it. With the amount of cc and damage.. this game is going in a very bad direction.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change