Weekend Warfront: Scurvy Dogs
The seas run with blood! Dwarf ironclads, streaming out of Barak Varr, carry legions or blood-mad Slayers to raid and plunder the enemy's ships and ports. Meanwhile, Orc sea-hulks, loaded with Choppa freebooters, have ambushed the Dwarfs in the Black Gulf, and the sea is choked with the carcasses of the dead!
Shiver me timbers and call me matey, prepare to set sail on the high seas of bonus renown and experience for participating in the scenario, The Ironclad! Also, you may notice that you're pillaging more booty when participating in the Weekend Warfront in the form of +50% XP and Renown. So get out there are keel haul those Scurvy Dogs and let your enemies know that you are, without a doubt, on a boat!
Completing all tasks grants the title "The Dread Pirate".
Realm versus Realm
- The Bastion Point objective in Reikwald is moved to the area between middle gate and the fountain.
- The Giant Sea mines in the Ironclad scenario will now explode if you come near them and knock you back up on the boat.
- Fixed jumping points in The Twisting Tower scenario.
Combat and Careers
General Changes and Fixes
- You can now only spend one renown point per character level until you hit lvl 40. Previously the limit for this was level 36.
- Swimming out on deep water will now give you the drowning debuff that slows you down and makes you take damage.
- Respawning in Dungeons will now correctly teleport you out of the boss instances in Bastion Stair and Gunbad.
Greenskin Chapter 13
- Smash 'Em Weaklins: Altstadt Huntresses will now also count towards the quest, and the quest rewards have been added
The scenario scoreboard now displays more information in tooltips if you hover some of the columns.
- Solo Kills: A kill will be counted as a solo kill if the player was the only one doing damage.
- Damage Received: Damage received from others, after mitigation.
- Damage contributing to kills: This shows damage that was not healed and contributed to killing a player. Each time a player reaches 100% health all the tracked damage on that player is reset.
- Healing of self: Amount of the player's heals casted on self
- Healing of others: Amount of the player's heals casted on other players
- Resurrections: Number of players resurrected.
- Protection of self: Amount of the player's protection that was reducing damage on the player itself
- Protection of others: Amount of the player's protection that was reducing damage on other players
- Fixed issue with explosions in the Twisting Tower Scenario.
- Fixed issue with Scenario Scoreboard scrolling.
- Fixed issue in calculation of Protection of Self/Others
- Added Healing Received & Protection Received to scenario scoreboard (Currently overhealing counts towards healing received, fix will come next patch)
- Extended scenario scoreboard stats no longer clear after a scenario ends
- Small optimization of how extended scenario stats are parsed (No parsing occurs until you actually try to view a tooltip, performance impact of the feature should be truly minimal)