Weekend Warfront: Isha's Sorrow
The once tranquil grounds of the Temple of Isha are soaked in the blood of WAR. Once again the armies of Malekith have amassed upon the Lost Temple of Isha. In years long past two brothers, Tyrion and Teclis, forced their enemies from the temple. Tyrion it was who slew Poisonblade, the Witch King's champion, while Teclis accomplished a feat matched by no hero then or since.
The Lost Temple of Isha scenario is open again for characters of all levels! Should the forces of Destruction complete all of their tasks and successfully desecrate the Temple of Isha they will be awarded with the title of "Sorrowmonger" while those amongst the armies of Order who manage to successfully defend the temple and complete their tasks will find themselves dubbed as "Isha's Champion".
This weekend Isha's Sorrow will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Lost Temple of Isha scenario, and extra rewards and titles from completing the event tasks.
Realm versus Realm
- The scenario manager will now try a bit more to get balanced setups.
- Forming a warband will now make your party leave all scenario queues where you were queued as a group.
- The Ranked Scenario gear prices are no longer affected by your MMR. The new fixed prices are approximately what the prices were if you had an MMR of 1650.
Combat and Careers
General Changes and Fixes
- Added Trivial Blows but with 80% of its values from live, but at same cost. So at four levels it now reduces critical damage taken by 40% instead of 50%.
- Fixed calculation of critical damage reduction so it is multiplicative. Apart from Trivial Blows, this also affects the Seen It All Before tactic and the Liniment of Immutable Defiance.
- The damage bonus from turrets now works like the tooltips say, +4% damage per stack up to a maximum of +20%. Previously they gave +5% per stack, up to a maximum of +40%.
- The damage bonus from daemons now works like the tooltips say, +4% damage per stack up to a maximum of +20%. Previously they gave +5% per stack, up to a maximum of +40%.
- TharIgnan's Cleave in Two ability will deal 50% of your total health in damage instead of 4000 damage.
- Fixed an issue with the calculation of protection of self vs protection of others.
Guard & Absorb shields were counted correctly, but abilities like Distracting Bellow or Challenge was always counting as Protection of Self, now they will correctly check who the target of the attack was.
- Guard damage is now included in the Damage Received stat.
- MMR is now only displayed in ranked SCs. And it will display the Premade MMR in Premade Ranked SCs.
- Channel 8 & 9 are now disabled by default for new users and UI profiles.
- The High Pass map now looks correct when undiscovered.
 The door inside Sigmar's Hammer will no longer open to a hole where you can fall into the limbo
 High Elf Chapter 4 - PQ Blackwood Hill Garrison
 High Elf Chapter 3 - PQ Shattered Beach
 Chapter 22 PQ "All the King's Men" in Reikland Is Not Spawning Mobs
 Against All Odds PQ seems broken
 Stowing guild banners works again
 Ability toolbar no longer resets on zone change for new characters
 Some Healer NPC's not working