Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 26/03/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Detangler

Re: Patch Notes 26/03/2021

Post#31 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:58 pm

Where's the weekend warfront weekly whiners complaining about the king of the hill "super obvious destro bias cause melee cause I don't wanna roll melee or tanks or form a group" crowd at? I'm disappointed....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
Zorinxus

Post#32 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:59 pm

Detangler wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:58 pm Where's the weekend warfront weekly whiners complaining about the king of the hill "super obvious destro bias cause melee cause I don't wanna roll melee or tanks or form a group" crowd at? I'm disappointed....
Well you just scared them off
I have deleted this game. I'm not about to torture myself playing whiny people and completely imbalanced classes/realms. I also do not want to be met with condescending and rude replies from a certain head Gamemaster while reading this forum.

Mergrim

Post#33 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:19 pm

We need to fix the accidental falling under the map in the scenario, 2weeks already and still no bug fix, very annoying on ranked sc.

neutrino

Post#34 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:56 am

Mergrim wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:19 pm We need to fix the accidental falling under the map in the scenario, 2weeks already and still no bug fix, very annoying on ranked sc.
Fix the falling!
https://gph.is/g/Z2QnL7W
Home of Warhammer Drow "Old School"!

neutrino

Post#35 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:03 am

I want an apology for a week of logrin forge. If you have to read a wiki to understand the scenario it likely sucks.
https://gph.is/2BtM6Pn
Home of Warhammer Drow "Old School"!

normanis

Post#36 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:05 am

Zorinxus wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:59 pm
Detangler wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:58 pm Where's the weekend warfront weekly whiners complaining about the king of the hill "super obvious destro bias cause melee cause I don't wanna roll melee or tanks or form a group" crowd at? I'm disappointed....
Well you just scared them off
like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cVHgfANvAc
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Bajlk

Post#37 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:45 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:55 am Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Forged in Blood

The legendary workshop of Logrin Olgrumson has been unearthed, promising both riches and badly needed weapons to the faction that can maintain control of the Forge. Now both Order and Destruction forces converge upon the ancient workshop, both sides determined to claim the Dwarf horde as their own.

This weekend Forged in Blood will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Logrin's Forge scenario. Completing all tasks rewards the unique title "The Forgelord".

New Scenario Mechanic

The mechanic of this scenario is switched to rotating king of the hill. Same as in the Reikland Hills scenario. The fight starts at Logrin's Anvil, then one realm captures it the fight will move either to Logrin's Hammer or Logrin's Axe. Then you have to decide if you rush to the new objective or if you stay to defend the previous objective, which remains open for a short while.

Check the RoR Wiki for more info on this SC and other ones.

Thank you for ruining a nice scenario!

Asderas27

Post#38 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:34 am

Tommo wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:16 pm When are the DPS AM buffs coming? The class is too weak to be feasible.
lul.
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Ads
Sulorie

Post#39 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:02 am

Bajlk wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:45 am
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:55 am Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Forged in Blood

The legendary workshop of Logrin Olgrumson has been unearthed, promising both riches and badly needed weapons to the faction that can maintain control of the Forge. Now both Order and Destruction forces converge upon the ancient workshop, both sides determined to claim the Dwarf horde as their own.

This weekend Forged in Blood will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Logrin's Forge scenario. Completing all tasks rewards the unique title "The Forgelord".

New Scenario Mechanic

The mechanic of this scenario is switched to rotating king of the hill. Same as in the Reikland Hills scenario. The fight starts at Logrin's Anvil, then one realm captures it the fight will move either to Logrin's Hammer or Logrin's Axe. Then you have to decide if you rush to the new objective or if you stay to defend the previous objective, which remains open for a short while.

Check the RoR Wiki for more info on this SC and other ones.

Thank you for ruining a nice scenario!
Removing the bombs, which interrupt the fighting all the time is a good thing.
If the buggy invisible explosions would be easy fixable, they would have done it long ago.
Dying is no option.

noobwarrior

Post#40 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:44 pm

Asderas27 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:34 am
Tommo wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:16 pm When are the DPS AM buffs coming? The class is too weak to be feasible.
lul.
if then the archmages should be fixed .. :!: