Ads

Patch Notes 20/04/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: Patch Notes 20/04/2021

Post#31 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:20 pm

Cultist wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:12 pm I was hyped for this patch but for characters below rr70 there is no event
Been playing and Qing for the SC event with no success since this event sarted
Why is this so? I understand there has to be tiers but this is discouraging.

EDIT: Maybe a little better rewards and especifically state it with big neon letters (j/k) on the launcher players will participate
The Ranked SCs below RR70 are scarce because people just don't queue, staff can't do anything about it considering that the less competitive bracket will surely not get more rewards than the highest one.

People simply have to queue, that's all it takes to make that bracket active.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#32 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:29 pm

GamesBond wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:20 pm
Cultist wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:12 pm I was hyped for this patch but for characters below rr70 there is no event
Been playing and Qing for the SC event with no success since this event sarted
Why is this so? I understand there has to be tiers but this is discouraging.

EDIT: Maybe a little better rewards and especifically state it with big neon letters (j/k) on the launcher players will participate
The Ranked SCs below RR70 are scarce because people just don't queue, staff can't do anything about it considering that the less competitive bracket will surely not get more rewards than the highest one.

People simply have to queue, that's all it takes to make that bracket active.
When trying to queue for the sub70 bracket it says item level has to be 45 or higher. The Beastlord helm is ilvl45 and apparently not allowed according to error msg in chat. Having Conq set mixed with some Beastlord pieces should be viable for that bracket.
Dying is no option.

Rumpel

Post#33 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:08 pm

Im so pissed of ranked. Slayer totally dominating with their absurde dmg (which get no finetuning for while now). Doks and priests also doing an absurde ammount of damage....while "dmg dealers" not doing nearly that high dmg. And archmages...ap drain is just to powerfull in this playmode.

Feels like a playground for the cool kids while the rest has to watch the show.

That's my view from Destro side, dont know how its on order but I'm mostly facing the same classes which ruling the show while I never see other classes.

God im pissed of that unbalanced ranked sh...
Last edited by Rumpel on Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Sundowner

Post#34 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:41 pm

Rumpel wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:08 pm Im so pissed of ranked. Slayer totally dominating with their absurde dmg (which get no finetuning for while now). Doks and priests also doing an absurde ammount of damage....while "dmg dealers" not doing nearly that high dmg. And archmages...ap drain is just to powerfull in this playmode.

Feels like a playground for the cool boys while the rest has to watch the show.

That's my view from Destro side, dont know how its on order but I'm mostly facing the same classes which ruling the show while I never see other classes.

Same from order side, shammy ap drain can shut down 1 dps almost completly, at least for some time and slayers of course being the best in every play mode imaginable except for solo roam.

Schweedy

Post#35 » Tue May 11, 2021 3:03 pm

Spoiler:
Sundowner wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:41 pm
Rumpel wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:08 pm Im so pissed of ranked. Slayer totally dominating with their absurde dmg (which get no finetuning for while now). Doks and priests also doing an absurde ammount of damage....while "dmg dealers" not doing nearly that high dmg. And archmages...ap drain is just to powerfull in this playmode.

Same from order side, shammy ap drain can shut down 1 dps almost completly, at least for some time and slayers of course being the best in every play mode imaginable except for solo roam.
Lol. When every Runepriest and their mothers run Ancestor's Blessing (25% chance to give 50 AP for direct heals). This is a non-argument.
Slayers dominate nearly all Ranked Matchups. WE's seem to melt even in Sov. Ridiculous.

But Destro deserves massive blame. Black Orc and BGs can sever enchantments (on a 5 sec cd). How Slayers manage to burst against a 2x BG/BO combo is beyond me. Mediocre players in Ranked and City is all I can come up with.
RP 70/AM 64
ZEAL 81/SHAM 66/DOK 60

Sundowner

Post#36 » Tue May 11, 2021 3:56 pm

Schweedy wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:03 pm
Spoiler:
Sundowner wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:41 pm

Lol. When every Runepriest and their mothers run Ancestor's Blessing (25% chance to give 50 AP for direct heals). This is a non-argument.
Slayers dominate nearly all Ranked Matchups. WE's seem to melt even in Sov. Ridiculous.

But Destro deserves massive blame. Black Orc and BGs can sever enchantments (on a 5 sec cd). How Slayers manage to burst against a 2x BG/BO combo is beyond me. Mediocre players in Ranked and City is all I can come up with.
Regarding RP, can and would are different and many rp's are not slotting tactic even when they see shammie. and yes, I know that ap pumps exist, I am not commenting on ideal situations, but what you come across in standard ranked matches.

Slayer's main power is not rampage, it is that one class has both highest dmg potential and utility.