Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 13/05/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
vindicuss

Re: Patch Notes 13/05/2021

Post#21 » Fri May 14, 2021 3:09 am

Awesome work on this patch, that ranked leaderboard looks sexy.

Ads
Karl

Post#22 » Fri May 14, 2021 6:33 am

Korhill wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:13 pm The WL pet is still broken for me. When I attack it goes either immediately on CD or it ports to another spot and than runs very slowly to my target.
And if I pounce to a target it takes to long till the pet arrives.
On either way I always start the fight without the pet what is a big disadvantage for the class. When it arrives the fight is mostly over.
No one else have that problem? It is unplayable for me.
Yeah im having the same issues but i thought pet speed tactic was broken... so is this the new reality for WL? might be better off as Loner then....

Alubert

Post#23 » Fri May 14, 2021 6:49 am

Korsario wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:59 pm
Akilinus wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:46 pm
Korsario wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:39 pm Disappointed of you guys dedicating everything to the ranked system, it has NO place in Warhammer Online and you guys keep compounding mistake over mistake with this.
Why does the ranked system not have a place in Warhammer Online?
Cause the game isnt perfectly balanced for arenas, nor should it be imo.
I will completely disagree with you. Apparently the game is balanced for warband play but somehow strangely I never join anything larger than 6ppl in WAR and I have a great time in every aspect of the game including forts/city (maybe only joined 12man a few times because of the higher chance of getting into an instance). If you don't like a certain aspect of the game (ranked) don't play them just like I don't like zergs and don't join warbands. Keep in mind that 90% of people starting out in WAR join warbands. When their knowledge of the game grows and they become better players they usually choose small scale in most cases because aoe is the most primitive part of the game and does not require much from the player.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Sundowner

Post#24 » Fri May 14, 2021 6:50 am

Korhill wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:13 pm The WL pet is still broken for me. When I attack it goes either immediately on CD or it ports to another spot and than runs very slowly to my target.
On either way I always start the fight without the pet what is a big disadvantage for the class. When it arrives the fight is mostly over.
Same for me, lion sometimes randomly drops movement speed. Also it despawns when entering/leaving keeps sometimes.

Karl

Post#25 » Fri May 14, 2021 7:49 am

Sundowner wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:50 am
Same for me, lion sometimes randomly drops movement speed. Also it despawns when entering/leaving keeps sometimes.
Yeah, same and have had the lion going AWOL in 2-3 encounters just now.

Vanmeldebrecht

Post#26 » Fri May 14, 2021 10:03 am

same goes for the SH pet

Akalukz

Post#27 » Fri May 14, 2021 1:10 pm

SH is similar since pathing patch? A week ago or so. Pet is often 100' or so away when you enter combat.
-= Agony =-

Neverever

Post#28 » Fri May 14, 2021 2:41 pm

Akalukz wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:10 pm
SH is similar since pathing patch? A week ago or so. Pet is often 100' or so away when you enter combat.
Yes SH pet is unplayable too. Most of the pet required skill won't fire even though your pet appears to be next to you. And your pet suddenly disappears and you get your pet summon ability on CD. There has been a bug report made after last week's patch but I guess they didn't take it to be a too serious issue. Sh is nearly unplayable ATM.

Ads
ufthakk
Suspended

Post#29 » Fri May 14, 2021 3:43 pm

i hope this 2 brackets work out.
not sure if it is a good idea at this point, it means less pops i assume.
the waiting time is already questionable.

Akalukz

Post#30 » Fri May 14, 2021 8:13 pm

ufthakk wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:43 pm i hope this 2 brackets work out.
not sure if it is a good idea at this point, it means less pops i assume.
the waiting time is already questionable.
Should actually shorten the time for one or the other.
-= Agony =-