Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 20/05/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sundowner

Re: Patch Notes 20/05/2021

Post#51 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:08 pm

Sofong wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:03 pm waaagh was equivalent to WW, chop fasta is to counter shatter limbs..... removing waagh but keeping WW makes 0 sense......... very disappointing patch many of the nerfs are unnecessary.
sh has cd increaser tho

Ads
Arthem

Post#52 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:09 pm

What a patch! Destro atom bombed and Order buffed. Never saw it coming.

Neverever

Post#53 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:09 pm

Sundowner wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:55 pm
Neverever wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:51 pm Thanks for nerfing SH to ground without any compensations. Best part is WL got even a further buff. Can't really see the logic or balance between all these. I don't really think that changes will bring any balance at all. So I can't understand the reason why you have reduced SH range to 65ft, nerfed run away tactic, and kaboom, and moved melee KD to mastery tree in the first place ? Only playable tree was QS for RSH and you nerfed it to ground as well now without any compensation. I think we are experiencing the result of chosing some ordinary players with clear order bias as RC just because they are streamers.
because, maybe maybe, sh was overperforming?

and yeah how can now destro stop wl when both sides have similar morale pumps :P
WL has always been the spoiled child of the devs and it will continue to be for obvious reasons. This patch is a clear demonstrations of that. Anyway, enjoy the easy mode I prefer investing my time on something better. Thanks for all the time for making this game available for all this long. I appreciate all the effort and all the time spent.

Yeah I know "I won't be missed" and bla bla. Good for you.

Andack

Post#54 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:10 pm

Ah i forgot you want to put the chopfasta in 2H so nerf to msh aoe too, you are rly something.

Wam

Post#55 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:11 pm

Rydiak wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:07 pm
Sofong wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:03 pm waaagh was equivalent to WW, chop fasta is to counter shatter limbs..... removing waagh but keeping WW makes 0 sense......... very disappointing patch many of the nerfs are unnecessary.
Waaagh was turned into a CDR by RoR. It did not exist as such during live.
it was given as a trade off for losing machine gun sorcs... now no waaagh no machine gun sorcs (infernal wave rotation) not everything on ror is same as live, this arguement is always cherry picking when it suits time and time again. Also there's a difference between having CDR on a tank and a dps, and also CF is a inferior CDR to WW by alot if you want to compare them.

But what do i know :D
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Arthem

Post#56 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:11 pm

I guess I will be playing Order going forward :D

Good time to farm heavily nerfed destro and get easy gear.

gebajger

Post#57 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:11 pm

Ok, correction to my earlier post...

Ap drain not only wont show on buffhead, it will not work at all

Tested in the arena in a duel order v order
Rioz

MasuFFM

Post#58 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:13 pm

Patch by Pacth, Year by Year the same...

U pay nothing for the Game, its totaly free !

Dont like the Way devs go ? play another Game! there are many good Games out there !

and dont get me wrong, i like RoR same Way u do! but u have to choose, accept or not!
writing down flame Posts and other Stuff here doesnt work.

btw. i am a Destro only Player! never played Order on private Server, and never will do that!

let´s see what Happens now, and i think if all start playing Order, or the Population of Destro is massive falling, they will react.

Cheers.

Ads
Magusar

Post#59 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:13 pm

Too storng nerf for Rsh and BO.
as i said a bit time ago-RSh will not allow you to compete with mdps. So welcome to trash tier to the rest of the rdps i guess.
Ty for new WW.
Drukar Netherlord
SL 87
WH 87
Marauder 84
Sorc 83
Eng 82
WL 82
Chop 81

Sundowner

Post#60 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:14 pm

Neverever wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:09 pm
Sundowner wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:55 pm
Neverever wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:51 pm Thanks for nerfing SH to ground without any compensations. Best part is WL got even a further buff. Can't really see the logic or balance between all these. I don't really think that changes will bring any balance at all. So I can't understand the reason why you have reduced SH range to 65ft, nerfed run away tactic, and kaboom, and moved melee KD to mastery tree in the first place ? Only playable tree was QS for RSH and you nerfed it to ground as well now without any compensation. I think we are experiencing the result of chosing some ordinary players with clear order bias as RC just because they are streamers.
because, maybe maybe, sh was overperforming?

and yeah how can now destro stop wl when both sides have similar morale pumps :P
WL has always been the spoiled child of the devs and it will continue to be for obvious reasons. This patch is a clear demonstrations of that. Anyway, enjoy the easy mode I prefer investing my time on something better. Thanks for all the time for making this game available for all this long. I appreciate all the effort and all the time spent.

Yeah I know "I won't be missed" and bla bla. Good for you.
The only buff secrets did to WL was bringing back stat multiplier to CS to the same lvl as mSH's git em! they were enjoying for years. Pounce dmg nerf, pounce range nerf, 2 dots nerfed making ST loner wl is forced to play in ranked even less impactful. Yeah spoiled child, stop imagining things please.