Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 20/05/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Snowhawk

Re: Patch Notes 20/05/2021

Post#481 » Thu May 27, 2021 1:52 pm

This full dwarf WB are E's with 1 skill... Know the enemy and now his skills :D Magus got this skill also, but you dont have a magus only wb ^^

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#482 » Thu May 27, 2021 6:16 pm

Snowhawk wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 1:52 pm This full dwarf WB are E's with 1 skill... Know the enemy and now his skills :D Magus got this skill also, but you dont have a magus only wb ^^
Chonky Bearded Shooty Guns Man > Stanky Dress Wearing Old Sk8er Boi

It's all about fashion.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

footpatrol2

Post#483 » Thu May 27, 2021 9:47 pm

Have you guys fixed alter fate m4?

It is the default anti morale bomb morale. The effect range should probably be increased thou.

Have you guys fixed alter fate healer m4 before making morale rate changes? I assume so?

Brutinho

Post#484 » Fri May 28, 2021 4:10 am

The amount of people that do not know how statistics work is appalling. You have to take into consideration several factors when making an analysis, you can't just put your hipster glasses, look at numbers and make assumptions.

A few things to consider:
Is you sample representative or biased?
Is your sample reliable?
How are you making sure it is?

Also,
Spoiler:
Spellbound wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:07 pm
emiliorv wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:22 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:04 pm

You know that doesn't make any more sense for them to gain soul essence, but you seem to be out of arguments otherwise. Every point I made is still valid even when applied inversely.
The tooltip says It clearly, build soul essence.....was working as intended.
The ability was working correctly according with the tooltip for last 20 years....
Now you want to change It to mirror the WP detaunt...OK.
20 years eh? This isn’t DAOC from 2001.
It is called hyperbole, which is a rhetoric technique. In simple words it is an over exaggeration to make a point.
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Spellbound

Post#485 » Fri May 28, 2021 7:24 am

Brutinho wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:10 am The amount of people that do not know how statistics work is appalling. You have to take into consideration several factors when making an analysis, you can't just put your hipster glasses, look at numbers and make assumptions.

A few things to consider:
Is you sample representative or biased?
Is your sample reliable?
How are you making sure it is?

Also,
Spoiler:
Spellbound wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:07 pm
emiliorv wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:22 pm

The tooltip says It clearly, build soul essence.....was working as intended.
The ability was working correctly according with the tooltip for last 20 years....
Now you want to change It to mirror the WP detaunt...OK.
20 years eh? This isn’t DAOC from 2001.
It is called hyperbole, which is a rhetoric technique. In simple words it is an over exaggeration to make a point.
Amazing the thread is still going which only a small fraction even bother reading. One bucket is full, replacing it for another.

Warblorc

Post#486 » Fri May 28, 2021 5:28 pm

Shogun4138 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:23 pm
Spellbound wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:00 pm
Moros wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:26 pm Hey all,
I´m really disappointed about this last patch and the containing nerf on Destro classes. I think I´m someone who trys always keep an eye on both sides of the medal and often protected order class buffs.
Although I´m a Destro Player. I prefere "balanced" fights (fyi I´m still having more lvl 40 Order toons than on Destro and me and my guild mates are always discussing about class mechanics).
I´m not writing here because of things like the Squig nerf which is strange but this class was way to strong.
I´m writing here because of removing things like Waaagh from BO or giving Wp the equvivalent for Tzeentch Talon which are really bad and silly actions. I was never complaining about nerfs on Destro side but this patch brings the barrel to overflow.
Order is always complaining about Destro has 2 cdr, destro has gtdc, destro has cf. I dont want to enumerate all thinks Order has and Destro hasn´t.
It would take a way tooooooo long but why are you disassembling classes like Bo on Destro side?
What about mirroring or removing RAMPAGE (which is one of the strongest skills in game Choppa has Keep on Choppin on the same spot which is an exausted blow and a real joke) or inviteable doom(also here look on Choppas equvivalent)??
What about thinks like Kotbs tactic with 15% more heal or Wp 20% more heal on defending, what about Wp wounds buff and Sigmars Shield or the Dwarfen Armor tactic(nerf Armor talis in one of the last patches and don´t touch it???)
or the Dwarfen Stoutness of Stone tactic which half the time of CC (I prefere small scale fights which means CC is an important way to win......
so 1 IB 2 Slayer and RP which are laughing about your CC is really great utillity including a skill multiplied by 2 which is ignoring all defense from your target for 20secs with 30sec cd called Rampage is woooow and I cant find any equvivalent or mirror on Destro).

Would this be the next step of incomming nerf: Destro toons keyboard binds are now disabled for abilities and can only be bound to movement. All abilities must now be clicked to be on fair terms with their order opposition play style!! joking and stolen from Houdi MRP but this made my day.

Cheers
Destro won city today 8-1, tied 3-3 last night, 3-1 destro, 7-2 destro win before it. They’re still fine in small scale and not broken. They didn’t go from god mode tank to garbage because of CDR.

Constantly hear what are they supposed to do now. Maybe learn the class and how to tank rather than CDR bot they treated you as.
Since this morning Order is on their 3rd city push.
I believe the response we got from War in regards to the balance changes surrounding primarily the BO in city/sc was "you'll need to organize better than having a cd reducing moral pump bot now", or there bouts. So the large scale pvp issues are harder to address with current population imbalances. Oder still losing even fights so i guess we should expect more nerfs. It's clear that the best players on order are at a huge disadvantage when they have to fight even numbers.

xxstealthxx

Post#487 » Fri May 28, 2021 5:33 pm

ufthakk wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:18 pm this is alot, maybe smaller steps would be easier to maintain ?

This. Way too much, too quick, seemingly without much direction. I'm not usually negative here, but man -- Changes like these make RoR less fun fun to play, and that includes when there were only three of us on the server PVEing level 10 mobs with buggy abilities in the summer of 2014.

whitekong92

Post#488 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:16 pm

Khaine's Imbuement is bugged its only proc on essence lash, not on Fist of Khaine, CoC or other Torture abilities. its need a fix

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#489 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:10 pm

whitekong92 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:16 pm Khaine's Imbuement is bugged its only proc on essence lash, not on Fist of Khaine, CoC or other Torture abilities. its need a fix
If you'd like to report a bug, please do it on our bug tracker:
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues