Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Patch Notes 02/06/2021

Post#1 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:32 pm

Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Road to Madness

There is rumored to be a great source of power deep in the Chaos Wastes. The Maw of Madness as it is called is undoubtedly being used by our enemies.

There are two fates branching forth for you. In one, you storm the Maw of Madness and claim the magical power for your realm. In the other, you wander the wastes a mewling spawn of wretchedness. Which would you rather see come to pass?

This weekend Road to Madness will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Maw of Madness scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.

User Interface

- Fixed an issue that caused toggle abilities to be "stuck" after respeccing.

Content
Quests

Greenskin Chapter 16
- Squig Shakes: The whole quest line is now available and reworked

Greenskin Chapter 17
- Da Bestest Axe: You will now have to collect some spider guts, and the quest rewards have been added
- Boot Force: There are now 3 objectives to loot the 3 different Golden Dwarf Artifacts
- Over the Walls: This quest line has been corrected and reworked

World

- The Palisades that had been added to block a way to the Battlefield Objective 'Doomstriker Vein', have been removed

Tickets

[14259] You now turn in the quest clicking on the Barrel in your quest inventory
[14263] You now have to use the Orc Warhorn near the barricades to complete the first objective
[19063] White Lions of this PQ are once again attackable

Ads
Rydiak

Re: Patch Notes 02/06/2021

Post#2 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:34 pm

User Interface

- Fixed an issue that caused toggle abilities to be "stuck" after respeccing.
Yay!
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Kpi

Post#3 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:00 pm

NB not back? Really?
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

mogt

Post#4 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:11 pm

NB come not back, learn to play without the addon, that is not hard, that is very easy you must read and you must decide which skill, in which situation,use your brain for that

Kpi

Post#5 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:15 pm

mogt wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:11 pm NB come not back, learn to play without the addon, that is not hard, that is very easy you must read and you must decide which skill, in which situation,use your brain for that
i can play without NB without problem, but tell this to the soldier who lost a finger in Irak, the 58yo Sorc, or the guy with pain in the hands, only read the last patch note :)
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

sunshinefuntime

Post#6 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:14 pm

mogt wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:11 pm NB come not back, learn to play without the addon, that is not hard, that is very easy you must read and you must decide which skill, in which situation,use your brain for that
I can't play without NB, so I made my own. And i didnt even use NB on live but in hindsight, I wish it was included in the game client. Some of the original RVR system devs were even vocal about this point.

What's quite funny is watching other players try to dictate how another's UI should be setup.

Remember those names... they're always the same (read:bad) players spouting misinformation about a subject they heard an actual good player speak about. You know it when you see it.

Jildaz

Post#7 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:48 pm

Kpi wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:15 pm
i can play without NB without problem, but tell this to the soldier who lost a finger in Irak, the 58yo Sorc, or the guy with pain in the hands, only read the last patch note :)
They can still play by cliking on abilities, there's more players that you would think who plays that way. Especially when you'are a caster...
Farewell NB, and never come back.
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81

TenTonHammer

Post#8 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:04 pm

Jildaz wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:48 pm

They can still play by cliking on abilities, there's more players that you would think who plays that way. Especially when you'are a caster...
Farewell NB, and never come back.
or they will just move on to other games that dont try to control user addons 13 years later that offer better choices for accessibility to players with disabilities

maybe if you just stand around you can WASD and click abilities but in the grand scheme of things espically if you play melee classes clicking abilities isnt viable.

Ads
gebajger

Post#9 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:06 pm

Kpi wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:15 pm
This is just cheap, but even if it wasn't....Do you really think the majority of NB users are doing it out of necessity, or laziness?
Rioz

Skullgrin

Post#10 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:32 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:32 pm World

- The Palisades that had been added to block a way to the Battlefield Objective 'Doomstriker Vein', have been removed

Nice!

Should we start up a list of others that have been placed over the years? I recognize that many of them were necessary, but some were placed because the areas they are in made excellent ambush spots. Having more melee freedom of movement is always welcome in my book. :D
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80