Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 02/06/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Siratilim

Re: Patch Notes 02/06/2021

Post#11 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:17 pm

It is ridiculous to use auto sequencer in mmorpg, It makes me sick to even think about such a disgraceful act. Can you imagine if game like WOW would have had auto sequencer built directly into it!? That would have been crazy.

Ads
Littleone

Post#12 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:32 pm

After a month, SHs and WL are left to deal with buggy pets for another week. Enforcing mobile pets into pathfinding of players was the worst idea one could come with ( as you might have guessed by giving some thought on it, pets can't jump, pets can't click doors etc etc..). Mobile pets are buggy, and it has been an irritation for a month now. Why insist keeping the change that is clearly not logical at all ?

Topdude

Post#13 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:35 pm

Littleone wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:32 pm Why insist keeping the change that is clearly not logical at all ?
Because the mindset of the Dev team has changed. Back when they were first opening T2, then T4 they took feedback from the forums in and reacted to it in a fairly objective and positive way. Now... now you just get head GMs trying to put you down and belittle you and complaints about problems ignored.
I'm afraid the last patch was the end for me. I'm watching the forums, FB and discord for some sort of turnaround but I fear the game population is going to dwindle until there's nothing but high level, geared up players bashing their heads against each other.
So sad! I stayed with RoR for 6 years, it had such promise.

Fey

Post#14 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:35 am

Population will dwindle because of TBC, and the summer lull. Especially this year I expect the summer drop to be pronounced. Then it will recover.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#15 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:09 am

Fey wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:35 am Population will dwindle because of TBC, and the summer lull. Especially this year I expect the summer drop to be pronounced. Then it will recover.
While population drops are common, dropping pop if you're at a critically low pop could be fatal.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#16 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:23 am

Siratilim wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:17 pm It is ridiculous to use auto sequencer in mmorpg, It makes me sick to even think about such a disgraceful act. Can you imagine if game like WOW would have had auto sequencer built directly into it!? That would have been crazy.
I've noticed something weird... Why is it that so many people who have this opinion usually has only 1 post to their name?

steelblade93

Post#17 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:06 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:23 am
Siratilim wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:17 pm It is ridiculous to use auto sequencer in mmorpg, It makes me sick to even think about such a disgraceful act. Can you imagine if game like WOW would have had auto sequencer built directly into it!? That would have been crazy.
I've noticed something weird... Why is it that so many people who have this opinion usually has only 1 post to their name?
He was being sarcastic. Hes pointing out WoW does have an auto sequencer.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#18 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:17 am

steelblade93 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:06 am
tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:23 am
He was being sarcastic. Hes pointing out WoW does have an auto sequencer.
Whoosh, right over me. Didn't know that.

Ads
Rydiak

Post#19 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:42 am

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/MACRO_castsequence

It's pretty limited, but there it is.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Haskr

Post#20 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:55 am

Topdude wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:35 pm
Littleone wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:32 pm Why insist keeping the change that is clearly not logical at all ?
Because the mindset of the Dev team has changed. Back when they were first opening T2, then T4 they took feedback from the forums in and reacted to it in a fairly objective and positive way. Now... now you just get head GMs trying to put you down and belittle you and complaints about problems ignored.
I'm afraid the last patch was the end for me. I'm watching the forums, FB and discord for some sort of turnaround but I fear the game population is going to dwindle until there's nothing but high level, geared up players bashing their heads against each other.
So sad! I stayed with RoR for 6 years, it had such promise.
I call bs, when torqumadra was still on the team it was forum & ingame bans left and right for the most "asinine" reasons. Team has gotten a lot better since then.
Ingame pop is going to dwindle anyway because its a game from 2008, boomers who still play it will die out eventually xD